Funny Sign

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Funny Sign

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue May 13, 2014 4:06 pm

A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Re: Funny Sign

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue May 13, 2014 4:57 pm

ATF thuggery to follow. News at 10:00. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed May 14, 2014 4:18 am

And the IRS will audit ASAP.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 am

Those are guaranteed. I think people would be shocked to find out how leftist justify the use of government to attack their adversaries from building codes inspectors to the IRS. :mad:

Long before the IRS scandal broke, I wondered why I was getting a paper audit from the IRS each year. I am not self-employed, no home office deduction, no weird business dealings, nothing that flags audits. Just a regular tax return with nothing more than normal mortgage and charitable deductions. The only difference was I had begun contacting democrat representatives and calling them out for not representing us. So much so that one hack representative voted for Obamacare and then retired to keep from having to meet with his constituents. How's that for integrity? :no:

Then like magic, my deductions were disallowed and I was sent a tax bill. I had to provide additional proof EACH year that I did have a mortgage, though I previously provided all the required information on my tax return and that I did have kids and they were alive and living with me. Each year after I sent the information in, they would stop hassling me, but they never sent a notice indicating it was a closed matter. Even at the time, I wondered if this was just the democrat hacks way of getting even.

I cannot prove it, but it is really suspicious. :huh:

I will be really curious what happens this year. I sent a note to the hack I am sure has me on her enemies list and offered to stop sending her notes if she would stop having me audited. :eek: We will see. :yes:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri May 16, 2014 2:06 am

Rat Creek wrote: Those are guaranteed. I think people would be shocked to find out how leftist justify the use of government to attack their adversaries from building codes inspectors to the IRS. :mad:

Sure, RC, the inspectors that come out to jobs are determining whether you are conservative or liberal, and making adjustments in their treatment accordingly. What does it feel like in life to be so paranoid without any reason? Building inspectors.... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Rat Creek wrote: Long before the IRS scandal broke, I wondered why I was getting a paper audit from the IRS each year.

My first guess would be you were submitting shady tax returns. Did you know, like most adults in business, that if you are unfairly being audited you have recourse? Nah. Didn't think so.
Rat Creek wrote: Then like magic, my deductions were disallowed and I was sent a tax bill. I had to provide additional proof EACH year that I did have a mortgage, though I previously provided all the required information on my tax return and that I did have kids and they were alive and living with me. Each year after I sent the information in, they would stop hassling me, but they never sent a notice indicating it was a closed matter. Even at the time, I wondered if this was just the democrat hacks way of getting even.

This isn't true RC. You're lien holder also submitted forms to IRS. If they matched with what you submitted they did NOT question your mortgage, nor your deductions if they were staright up. You can attempt to foment anger with silly unsubstantiated anecdotes, RC, bt it won't work on anyone not in lockstep with the conservative Machiavellian concepts of how the govt. is in a vast conspiracy to take over all your rights for......uh, I am not sure. Why do they want to do that again?

Rat Creek wrote: I cannot prove it, but it is really suspicious. :huh:

No way???? You can't prove it? Well I'll be darned. I would have thought that in order to make that assumption you would have pretty substantial proof. Huh. Oh well, I guess I can say that I am the author of the greatest novel ever written as long as I don't have to have some kind of substantiating evidence. No...I take it back...I am Napolean! That seems to fit the psychotic tenor of this repartee better! :thumbsup:
Rat Creek wrote: I will be really curious what happens this year. I sent a note to the hack I am sure has me on her enemies list and offered to stop sending her notes if she would stop having me audited. :eek: We will see. :yes:

My guess is you will be arrested for unwarranted harassment, RC. Probably for the best, all in all.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Tue May 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:This isn't true RC. You're lien holder also submitted forms to IRS.

Well, as a leftist has called me a liar, I will just consider the source. :lol3:

Everything I stated is fact. As a person who actually has a real live accounting degree, I am perfectly capable of doing simple individual tax returns, and though you may not want to believe it, EVERYTHING matched between my submission and what the mortgage company submitted. Hate to break this to you, but that is not rocket science.

You see Useful Idiot, this is what makes people paranoid of their government. Maybe they had nothing better to do for the past five years. They did not extract any extra money on any occasion, so why keep after me?

As you are the know-it-all answer man, I guess you can explain that one. :huh:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue May 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Rat Creek wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:This isn't true RC. You're lien holder also submitted forms to IRS.

Well, as a leftist has called me a liar, I will just consider the source. :lol3:

Everything I stated is fact. As a person who actually has a real live accounting degree, I am perfectly capable of doing simple individual tax returns, and though you may not want to believe it, EVERYTHING matched between my submission and what the mortgage company submitted. Hate to break this to you, but that is not rocket science.

You see Useful Idiot, this is what makes people paranoid of their government. Maybe they had nothing better to do for the past five years. They did not extract any extra money on any occasion, so why keep after me?

As you are the know-it-all answer man, I guess you can explain that one. :huh:

Sorry RC....I just came back and read my response. I was pretty rude. My apologies. I think I'm schizo some times.....most times...I am not....I am too.. :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum