More Obamacare sh*t

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: More Obamacare sh*t

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu May 22, 2014 1:56 am

Bluesky2012 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Bluesky2012 wrote:Btw glimmer, about the whole progressive democrats are in fact communists, hope you read today's headlines. You're fellow "progressive" from Florida just said that he proved communism works!!! First you never even attempted to try and break my argument, but rather deflect it. Now a congressman of your persuasion just admitted it. Hmmmmm............. Maybe people need to bring back the old "C" word and start calling it like it is.

I buy his argument that he was being sarcastic.

The video wasn't working when I first read the article. After watching it, I can semi see what you're saying, but I don't agree that there wasn't a scoff or implication there.

Regardless, that isnt the big issue. I am waiting on glimmer to break the argument I presented about progressives and communists.

I've been crazy busy the last few days, Blue. I'll get back to you in am. :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Re: More Obamacare sh*t

Postby Bluesky2012 » Thu May 22, 2014 5:46 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
Bluesky2012 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Bluesky2012 wrote:Btw glimmer, about the whole progressive democrats are in fact communists, hope you read today's headlines. You're fellow "progressive" from Florida just said that he proved communism works!!! First you never even attempted to try and break my argument, but rather deflect it. Now a congressman of your persuasion just admitted it. Hmmmmm............. Maybe people need to bring back the old "C" word and start calling it like it is.

I buy his argument that he was being sarcastic.

The video wasn't working when I first read the article. After watching it, I can semi see what you're saying, but I don't agree that there wasn't a scoff or implication there.

Regardless, that isnt the big issue. I am waiting on glimmer to break the argument I presented about progressives and communists.

I've been crazy busy the last few days, Blue. I'll get back to you in am. :thumbsup:

Haha thank goodness Cus right now I'm deployed and to fill up my down time this is all I have to do. Internet is so dang slow.
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"If you don't chew big red, then f- you"
Bluesky2012
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum