White Privilege Conference

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

White Privilege Conference

Postby cartervj » Wed May 14, 2014 6:01 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/14/university-prof-attacks-obama-as-the-face-of-global-white-privilege/

Professor Adrien Wing of the University of Iowa recently attacked President Barack Obama as the “face of global white privilege” at the 15th annual White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wisconsin.

Describing Obama as the “front man for the system,” Wing said people shouldn’t be happy just because there is a “black face in the White House, who is running the White House instead of serving in the White House.”

“The master’s house has now got a black face, but it’s still the master’s house!” she said. “He works for the master of the system of white privilege.”

Professor Adrien Wing spoke at the 15th annual White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wisconsin. (Image source: Progressives Today)
Conservative news organization Progressives Today — a joint collaboration between Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft and EAG News’ Kyle Olson, who also co-wrote Glenn Beck’s most recent book “Conform” — has been releasing video they obtained at the White Privilege Conference.

In the clip released Wednesday, Wing also said that “critical race theory helps us” because it teaches that “you can’t just look at the face.”

“Clarence Thomas is on the Supreme Court,” she said. “Does he really replace Thurgood Marshall? He’s an embarrassment and a disgrace to the memory of Thurgood Marshall! And if I met Clarence Thomas I’d call him that to his face!”

“That’s because I have something called tenure,” she added, as the crowd laughed.

http://www.whiteprivilegeconference.com/schedule.html

“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Re: White Privilege Conference

Postby ohioboy » Wed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Obama is half privileged.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby nitram » Wed May 14, 2014 8:54 pm

ohioboy wrote:Obama is half privileged.

:hammer: Well Said Sir! Well Said Indeed! :beer:
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 am

They should have called it the white hate conference. Truth in advertising would be nice.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby getemducks » Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 am

What a joke... Fact of the matter is when the rest of the world was building castles and advanced pyrimids the Africans were building mud huts and rubbing their own dung into their hair. This isn't a "white privalage" issues, it's a white hate issue.
Mini Goose Decoys - Inventor
"Gets the Longnecks closer"

Foamy Log Blind@ Prostaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a LOG!"

I wish I knew half as much, and shot half as many birds as the guys on DHC claim they do...
getemducks
hunter

Postby High Sierras » Fri May 16, 2014 12:05 pm

crappy-president.jpg
crappy-president.jpg (51.2 KiB) Viewed 146 times
High Sierras
hunter

Postby cartervj » Fri May 16, 2014 7:10 pm

The conferences pertain to teachers, more liberal indoctrination of the youth.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum