Trey Gowdy on Benghazi and Media

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Trey Gowdy on Benghazi and Media

Postby Bluesky2012 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:41 am

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"If you don't chew big red, then f- you"
Bluesky2012
hunter

Re: Trey Gowdy on Benghazi and Media

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon May 19, 2014 9:04 am

They need to keep pounding on the doors until they find the truth and expose every last liar in the Benghzi scandal. They then need to burn every one of them into the ground and destroy their careers and lives. An ambassador was killed.

I have a strong suspicion he was set up. He either knew something they didn't want exposed, or found something they didn't want made public.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Bluesky2012 » Mon May 19, 2014 9:09 am

I'm interested to know the results. Only time will tell.
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"If you don't chew big red, then f- you"
Bluesky2012
hunter

Postby ibedamn » Mon May 19, 2014 11:27 am

Dam, He told it like it was didn't he.
ibedamn
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm

that man should run for president. i think he could fix a lot of stuff..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon May 19, 2014 1:53 pm

President yes, Fix a lot of stuff? Nope!

Not unless we weed out every last incumbent Senator and Representative in the next election and the one after it. Keeping the turn over high in congress is the only was we are going to break the corruption that is plauging that institution.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Mon May 19, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon May 19, 2014 2:33 pm

The best quote was when he says how the administration said that there was not time even though they had no clue when the attack was going to end. It's funny if not so sad. That must be how the cops respond in Chicago. Don't bother, the shooting will be over long before we get there.

BTW, have we captured or killed any of these terrorists yet?

ScaupHunter wrote:Keeping the turn over high in congress in the only was we are going to break the corruption that is plauging that institution.
And replace them with people that have been successful outside of politics so that they have a reputation to maintain when they go into politics.

If politics is their first real career, turnover is going to do nothing but empower the machine who fund these totally unqualified life-long politicians. If anything, churning is likely to make things worse and not better.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 pm

When a system is broken things always get worse before they get better. If things keep going the way they are we are going to have to break the nation and reform it instead of just firing a bunch of douche bag idiots and dealing with the fall out for a while.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Mon May 19, 2014 3:31 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:President yes, Fix a lot of stuff? Nope!

Not unless we weed out every last incumbent Senator and Representative in the next election and the one after it. Keeping the turn over high in congress is the only was we are going to break the corruption that is plauging that institution.

i said could.. i like his ideas.. presidents can limit the damage congress does or directly allow them to be destructive, but is not able to "fix" anything on their own.. guess i should have said, "this country desperatly need more like him and Dr. Carson."
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon May 19, 2014 3:39 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:When a system is broken things always get worse before they get better. If things keep going the way they are we are going to have to break the nation and reform it instead of just firing a bunch of douche bag idiots and dealing with the fall out for a while.

The system will never get fixed if you A) do nothing; or B) replace with the same flawed part.

That's all I'm saying. And my argument is that one of the primary causes of our system failure is people like Obama (first sought office 6 years out of college), Lindsey Graham (first sought office 13 years out of college), Reid (first sought a couple years out of college), ...

If you replace people with no reputation to uphold with other young idiots with no reputation to uphold, only the names have changed, but not anything of substance. There will be no fall out because in practice nothing has changed.

I want people not with a few years experience, not with a decade of experience, but people that have been successful for a generation and have a reputation to worry about when they go into politics. They must have something to lose that is more valuable to them than the election. If the most valuable thing they have to lose is the next election, then what should we expect other than what we get.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Mon May 19, 2014 3:41 pm

But didn't Oblame O fix the economy and healthcare?
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:When a system is broken things always get worse before they get better. If things keep going the way they are we are going to have to break the nation and reform it instead of just firing a bunch of douche bag idiots and dealing with the fall out for a while.

The system will never get fixed if you A) do nothing; or B) replace with the same flawed part.

That's all I'm saying. And my argument is that one of the primary causes of our system failure is people like Obama (first sought office 6 years out of college), Lindsey Graham (first sought office 13 years out of college), Reid (first sought a couple years out of college), ...

If you replace people with no reputation to uphold with other young idiots with no reputation to uphold, only the names have changed, but not anything of substance. There will be no fall out because in practice nothing has changed.

I want people not with a few years experience, not with a decade of experience, but people that have been successful for a generation and have a reputation to worry about when they go into politics. They must have something to lose that is more valuable to them than the election. If the most valuable thing they have to lose is the next election, then what should we expect other than what we get.

Were not disagreeing Spinner. Same story, different angles.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum