I Told you So....ACA Bailout...

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

I Told you So....ACA Bailout...

Postby Indaswamp » Wed May 21, 2014 9:06 pm

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: I Told you So....ACA Bailout...

Postby cartervj » Wed May 21, 2014 9:08 pm

It's funny how these things seem to be "just now" coming to light. These things were mentioned a year or so ago and nobody mentioned them. Kinda like the MSM is doing now.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 pm

cartervj wrote:It's funny how these things seem to be "just now" coming to light. These things were mentioned a year or so ago and nobody mentioned them. Kinda like the MSM is doing now.

...I mentioned them....numerous times to all the proponents of this Bastard of a bill that had to be passed so we could find out what was in it. Some people can not do basic math, it was well known way ahead of time that it would never succeed.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu May 22, 2014 8:36 am

It isn't too hard to be Nostradamus when a national leader says " We have to sign it so we can read it to know what is in it". Anyone with half a brain knew a train wreck was coming. Then of course some here will still defend the bill despite it's obvious failure.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu May 22, 2014 9:32 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Then of course some here will still defend the bill despite it's obvious failure.
They are not defending the law since they have no freaking clue what is in the 2,000+ pages of new law nor the 100,000's of thousands of pages of new regulations that will be put in place nor the dozens of unconstitutional rewrites of the law by our imperial president.

They are defending their religion and religious leaders. Liberalism is a set of beliefs and Obama is like the Pope. The religion is beyond question and the Pope is infallible. That is what they are defending. Their personal religion which is why they feel so good about themselves and if that is found fundamentally flawed, it would be as much of a crisis as it would be for Christians if Christ was proven to be just a man.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu May 22, 2014 12:01 pm

The liberals will hire a completely incompetent boob, then reelect him to feel good and believe they are right in all things despite reality telling them to run far and hide deep.

This very type of act proves why they and those they support should never be allowed to run anything of any import in America. They quite simply are not mentally competent to handle leadership of other people.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum