Obama's 57 states

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obama's 57 states

Postby David » Wed May 14, 2008 2:56 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Greenster pointed this out in another thread, but I thought it deserved it's own thread. I see that the conspiracy theorist are pointing out that there are pointing out that there are 57 states in the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OIC
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby olddkguide » Wed May 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Well so much for Columbia and Harvard, neither one managed to teach the man that wants to be President that we have 50 states.
If anybody else did this the press would ride them into the dirt. :no:
olddkguide
hunter

Postby Ringneck » Wed May 14, 2008 4:23 pm

I posted on the other thread about this. I find it interesting that there are 57 ISLAMIC states in the world. Was it a fruedian slip? What are we dealing with is a very scarey man.
Ringneck
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed May 14, 2008 4:30 pm

I don't like him, but he's been on the road for 8 months. He's a human. He wanted to say 47. Hate him on substance and leave the conspiracy theories to the democrats. They are much funnier when they do it.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Ringneck » Wed May 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Just an interesting fact. I found humor in it. Thought some others might.

I'll stop there...hate discussing politics....it is effecting my business enough to keep me from focusing on conspiracy theories. Too real.
Ringneck
hunter

Postby olddkguide » Wed May 14, 2008 5:42 pm

I usually leave these topics for others but I had to chime in on this one.
olddkguide
hunter

Postby Ringneck » Wed May 14, 2008 6:46 pm

In hindsight that's what I should have done.
Ringneck
hunter

Postby mauser1959 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Oh come on you all want curious george for president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ti-26Av7o
mauser1959
hunter

Postby flight canceled » Wed May 14, 2008 8:07 pm

maybe he is including some of the muslim states in there
If you want peace, prepare for war.
flight canceled
hunter

Postby waterfowler81 » Thu May 15, 2008 8:19 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :thumbsup: Good stuff right there.
waterfowler81
hunter

Postby montana bound » Thu May 15, 2008 11:01 am

As Forest Gump would say , Stupid is as stupid does ! :yes:
You get out of a dog , what you put into a dog!
montana bound
hunter

Postby rman114 » Thu May 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Do you really think he thinks there are 57 states. :no: Although it is a funny slip up.

If you don't think it's inappropriate to compare a black man to a monkey then you're living in the 60's.
Think of it this way. If you wouldn't walk up to a black man and say "you know, you look like a monkey" then you should find this wrong. :no:

I'll be voting for Obama in November and would be glad to counter far fetched accusations such as he's a Muslim, doesn't pledge allegiance, isn't patriotic and whatever other wierd rumors people throw out there. :mad:
rman114
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu May 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Counter all the posting I and several other made on the new thread about the elections. I don't care if he worships Elvis he's the wrong man for the job.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Thu May 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Wow! that Mulligan's guy is a straight up racist!
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Thu May 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Everyone is a racist to a certain degree. It's human nature. Why do you think humans have to work so hard to NOT be racist?
Non-Racism is a relatively new human edict, or desire, or whatever the proper term is. Some will argue that it is more civilized and evolved, to not be racist. However, working to not be racist, or making a POINT to not be racist, is just as racist as calling someone a Mic, or the N word.
Your still acknowledging a difference in race, and treating someone differently for being of a different ethnic background.
Have you ever made it point to be polite and welcoming to the only black guy at a party? If that same guy was a normal white doofis that showed up with your cousin Jimmy, you probably would hardly have spoken to him, but the guy is a black guy and the only black guy at the party, so you talk to him, try to make him feel comfortable because he's BLACK. That's racist too. Polite, but still racist.
My point is, it's just a natural instict to be a racist, and that tee-shirt is funny. What if he was a big-white goon looking guy and a person put a picture of Shrek on the tee-shirt? That would be OK right? Because afterall the guy is white, and we whites can take the jokes...That's Racist too Dude. I seem to be picking on you lately, but it's not meant to be offensive. I'm just voicing my 2 cent
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby greenster » Thu May 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Everyone is a racist to a certain degree.

I'm not a Racist. I have a colored T.V
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby captainduckhead » Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm

:rofl: :lol:
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby rman114 » Thu May 15, 2008 9:51 pm

If someone disagrees with him on some sort of policy thing like abortion or or taxes or something i think that's fine. We all have different position on things.

It just drives me crazy with all this no flag pin, muslin junk.

Vote for McCain because of his positions i say good for you.
Vote for McCain because you think Obama is muslim...and doesn't always wear a flag pin, blah blah...dumb.
rman114
hunter

Postby cjc » Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 am

rman114 wrote:If someone disagrees with him on some sort of policy thing like abortion or or taxes or something i think that's fine..

I think we all pretty much disagree with him because we like our guns and WE LOVE TO SHOOT DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
cjc
hunter

Postby rman114 » Fri May 16, 2008 8:02 am

I'm sure we'll all still be shooting ducks even if Obama's President until 2012.

The NRA probably said similar things when Clinton was getting elected and what ended up happening...we all kept shooting ducks...and then Clinton even shot some ducks! :thumbsup:
rman114
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Fri May 16, 2008 10:23 am

Man, you live in a wierd little world. Do you not remember the assault weapons ban, high cap magazine ban, the Brady bill? Great we've picked up a "special one" while I was gone.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Fri May 16, 2008 11:18 am

Hey Jrock, we picked up a few "Special Ones" while you were gone
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Fri May 16, 2008 11:21 am

Ya I see that. I guess it was a matter of time until the Obama camp figured they better infiltrate the hunting community. My favorite quote so far was the one from Obamas website that says he is all about duck hunting and hunting rights. :rofl:

And everyone gets mad at hillary for doing anything to get elected. Look at the RECORD. Sheeple in abundance these days.

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

jrockncash
hunter

Postby Pillowcasr » Fri May 16, 2008 11:31 am

rman114 wrote:If someone disagrees with him on some sort of policy thing like abortion or or taxes or something i think that's fine. We all have different position on things.

It just drives me crazy with all this no flag pin, muslin junk.

Vote for McCain because of his positions i say good for you.
Vote for McCain because you think Obama is muslim...and doesn't always wear a flag pin, blah blah...dumb.

Couldn't Agree more rman.

The right wing conservatives know what is coming, so they are starting to bring out the slime machine. This year they will use more fear mongering, guilty by association claims, "he is muslim", His wife's quote, Flag pin, issues to try to ruin Obama. What the republicans don't see is that the American people now know that republicans have done nothing to move this country foward, but have in turn have inflicted more harm than good. Americans are smarter than the republicans think. MC Hypocrit wants to distance himself from GeeeDub, but yesterday agreed with him in the dispicable actions of our Pres. He said in his speech that the war in iraq would be over by 2013, while some time back he said we would be in iraq for a hundred years. Flip flop er!

MC hypocrit may be a war veteran, but he has no smarts and is too old. he can't see the world for what it is today, but he sees the world for what is was. Mc Same is his own dimize.

Obama is highly educated, well spoken, and able to connect with the younger crowd, and is in touch with the world today.

Then to top it all off more scandal! Karl Rove, this jackleg, is in for it now. He thinks he can site executive privledge to deter him from being supeoned. The baiting you see on these forums is nothing compared to what ole Rovie is gonna face. They will get this guy to purjure himself or bring more of the bush administration into this scandal.

Jan. 2009 The end of Cowboy/Texan dictatorship. :thumbsup: Then we can work on getting the US back on track.
POOOOOF, Pillowcasm!
Sunday Hunting, What NO Sunday Hunting?
Pillowcasr
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Fri May 16, 2008 11:51 am

:lol:

jrockncash
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum