How I feel exactly

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

How I feel exactly

Postby Heath » Sun May 25, 2008 7:17 am

Its an addiction...
Heath
hunter

Postby badandy970 » Sun May 25, 2008 7:22 am

Amen to that!!!!!
Semper Paratus
Final Approach Pro-Staff
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Duck Junkies Pro-Staff
Sitka AK. Ducks Unlimited
TEAM TRIPPLE H
TEAM BUSH QUACKED
badandy970@hotmail.com
badandy970
Forum & State Moderator

Postby hunter121390 » Sun May 25, 2008 9:36 am

:cheers:
If it flies it dies
Take em'
"My guns will be pulled out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking, and a pile of empty magazines and brass at my feet. "
"kill em' all, let God sort em out."
hunter121390
hunter

Postby ugly ford » Sun May 25, 2008 12:26 pm

atta boy well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Andy has always bleed red white and blue!!!!!!!

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICAN'S, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of AMERICAN'S.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most American's believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great American freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a veteran.

MIA POW YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTIN

there is nothing more deadly then a MARINE and his rifle!
ugly ford
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun May 25, 2008 12:40 pm

I posted that on here awhile back, and it turns out andy rooney never said it.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby HotDog » Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm

I guess it doesn't really matter who said it....just that it was said.

White Americans had better stand up NOW while they still can and stop this BS of coddling every special interest group that cries "boo-hoo".

Two cents please.
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun May 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Yep :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby DC KILLER » Mon May 26, 2008 10:59 am

I couldnt agree more. I pay some of my bills over the phone and everytime i hear "press 1 for English" im like what the hell!!!!!!is this not America! :mad:
SouthArkduckslayers- "I think I got cancer...."
DC KILLER- "HUH?"

"yea, I got this bump on my lip"

"REALLY?"

"yea, hang on a second and Ill tell ya bout it, let me put this dip in"
DC KILLER
hunter

Postby hunter121390 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:06 am

ugly ford wrote:atta boy well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Andy has always bleed red white and blue!!!!!!!

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICAN'S, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of AMERICAN'S.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most American's believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great American freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
:cheers:
If it flies it dies
Take em'
"My guns will be pulled out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking, and a pile of empty magazines and brass at my feet. "
hunter121390
hunter

Postby semo88 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:16 am

Great link.

You know the problem with all that is though? All of us who feel that way and let it be known are labelled as narrow minded, simple, intolerant, even racist by the so called "enlightened" groups, primarily a bunch of social liberals.
semo88
hunter

Postby HotDog » Mon May 26, 2008 12:44 pm

It's kind of funny how their views are important, but, not ours.

Their religion should be respected, but, not ours.

Their culture needs to be intergrated into our society , but, ours needs to go.

HEY WHITE AMERICA...........WAKE UP.

WE ARE THE MAJORITY! ACT LIKE IT!
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Postby big savage » Mon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm

Political Correctness has been, is, and will continue to be, the cancer of this great nation until we all rise up and cut it from societey.

I say a lot of things that may offend a lot of different people, but never have my words been without truth. Hard facts are sometimes hard to take.

If what I say offends you, hurts your feelings, or makes you think less of me as a man...tell me. I can explain why I said what I said...you might not like it, but I'm just being honest, even if you don't want to hear it. Don't go off writing letters to congress. Don't try to enact legislature that prohibits ceartian things from being said/done/thought in a public setting, just because a few candya$$es can't deal with the truth. We don't live in a perfect world...and you can never make life perfect. There can be no good without bad.

I'm sick of people babying their children, and trying to protect their precious little snowflakes from everything under the sun...and then they wonder why their children struggle in social situations and have trouble fitting in.

Life is no bowl of cherries. It's not all candy hearts and rainbows. Who wouldn't want life to be perfect though? But it isn't. Life can be tough, ugly, and at times, enough to make you think about checking out early, and if you are sheltered from real life, you will not be able to cope. My children see the good AND THE BAD in life and in people. And when they ask me why bad things happen, I do my best to explain that life isn't always fair, life isn't always going to turn out the way you hope, but YOUR life is always precious....and always do the best that you can, no matter what life hurls at you.

In the words of Dennis Leary: Life sucks, get a helmet!
If it hops, it drops. If it flies, it dies.
big savage
hunter

Postby Boom » Tue May 27, 2008 8:49 am

:dito: ...... :cheers:
WACKEM & STACKEM
Boom
hunter

Postby hunter121390 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:59 am

:cheers: i have to agree with all that.
If it flies it dies
Take em'
hunter121390
hunter

Big AMEN!

Postby NCALGunr » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:55 pm

:thumbsup:
Killin fast Food!
NCALGunr
hunter

Postby don taylor » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:23 pm

The only spanish I know is..

GET ON THE GROUND BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!

That's all any of us really should have to know. If your here, its English. Or chalk one up to "Language barrier" when I shoot.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby DuckMN » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 pm

I can go along with that.

People keep going back to the founding of the nation and all this religious tolerance bullcrap about how we need to respect everybody and its supposed to be a melting pot and all that good stuff. That was then.

I don't care anymore about the principles the nation was founded on. Sure they all still hold true, but stop falling back on them. It was decided long before our time what an "American" was going to be, and lot of them have died to form this country into what it is. It's like we can't have a nationality of our own anymore because we were founded out of many nationalities.

Face it, there are the French, British, Italian, Hungarian, Russian, Swedish, etc, and now there are AMERICANS. Simple enough. If you are black, mid easter, asian, etc person who wants to live here thats fine, but this is no longer a country where you bring your own customs and expect them to become our customs too. You can come here, but its our society and you have to conform, not the other way around.
DuckMN
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 pm

You know I never thought of it like that?

THAT'S AWESOME!

Its IS time we lose our 'melting pot' status and reform into the alloy that is America.

The thing that gets me is the same people who push for me to learn Spanish, are the same people who tell them don't bother learning English.

Isn't that ironic?

What about on this post I type that I want to form a group that would have no boundries in race, but boundries in thought? Some thing like the Klan or The black panthers, but without racial limitations? I'm all for any guy with my basic concept of ideas. Our Bible can be the Constitution, The amendments can be the commandments, We can stand for basic traditional American-Anglo-Christian-European value system. You know, Borders Language, Culture, God, I can go on... Maybe I can be the next MLK jr. I'd be DJT. you heard it first here on DHC.

I can feel liberals getting furious right now, I swear I can.

Does anyone think I'm a racist? if anyone has a any opinions about me, positive or negative, please feel free to PM me. I'm interested to find out.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby gadwall getter » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:15 pm

oh my God!!!!!!................... i think i just found my new idol!!! couldn't have said it any better myself! :thumbsup:
DUCKS ARE GOOD EATS. EAT WHAT YOU KILL.
gadwall getter
hunter

Postby shoot-n-goose » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 pm

I printed this off for my mom to read because she was saying i was homophobic. And i said i am not afraid of them, i dont like them. After reading this she got the point
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum