2.5 children?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

2.5 children?

Postby bluewing77 » Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 am

no disrespect to anyone from, part of, or planning a large family...

Question: with a limited amount of natural resources, energy, land, water, etc and rising costs of health care, social security mess, what is a responsible or reasonable # of children for a family to have in this day and age?
bluewing77
hunter

Postby rmh » Tue May 27, 2008 10:33 am

Commie. :smile:

BW, I don't have the answer but here is what trend the census bureau says we are seeing, I'm paraphrasing.
As people get more education the average family size decreases. College grads have the fewest kids and then on down the line getting larger. New immigrants from Latin America tend to have the largest family size, due to culture and religion. Do we as a society want to legislate family size? A hundred years ago families were large, 8-12, kids worked, high infant mortality rate, illnesses and injuries killed a lot.
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Tue May 27, 2008 11:25 am

It seems like another Darwin Theory proven again. The less educated, and evolved, the more children they produce.
Upper class, educated people will have from 1-3 children, where lower class, minorities, uneducated people seem to breed like rats in a sewer.
It is almost like natures way of insuring that a species survives.
Lesser evolved species always have a greater number of offspring.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby rmh » Tue May 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Has anybody read a short story called The Marching Morons? It was written by Cyril Kornbluth back in the early 50's. A guy is taken out of suspended animation 3 or 4 hundred years in the future to help them solve their problems because the average IQ has dropped so much and things are being held together by an ever decreasing number of smart people. Interesting story.

Oh yeah I forgot, the reason that IQ had dropped was because the better educated and smart people had fewer children than the less able, causing overall smarts to deteriorate.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Re: 2.5 children?

Postby QUACK3XS » Tue May 27, 2008 5:14 pm

bluewing77 wrote:no disrespect to anyone from, part of, or planning a large family...

Question: with a limited amount of natural resources, energy, land, water, etc and rising costs of health care, social security mess, what is a responsible or reasonable # of children for a family to have in this day and age?

No disrespect taken :thumbsup:

MOVE TO COMMIE CHINA :rofl:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Minorites out breed the white man 3 to 1.

Just thought Id would throw that out their.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby jehler » Tue May 27, 2008 7:45 pm

are we talking about all of our children, or just the ones that know I am thier father?
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby don taylor » Tue May 27, 2008 7:46 pm

I think that pre college pregnancy screws up the theory. What's the stats on people having kids before college actually attending? Much lower I'm sure.

The marching morons I never heard of.. But that movie on HBO called Idiocracy I have. Same story line. It has that actor in it that I can never remember. He's pretty funny and I can never remember his name.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby gangrig25 » Tue May 27, 2008 7:48 pm

wackemstackem wrote:Minorites out breed the white man 3 to 1.

Just thought Id would throw that out their.

yea but...........
9 out of 10 ofem are in prison
they just have to keep the monkeys running around
and the more they have the bigger their check is :mad:
gangrig25
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:27 pm

rmh wrote:Commie. :smile:

A hundred years ago families were large, 8-12, kids worked, high infant mortality rate, illnesses and injuries killed a lot.

They also didn't have any means of birth control.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby bluewing77 » Tue May 27, 2008 9:22 pm

Minorites out breed the white man 3 to 1.
Just thought Id would throw that out their

what happens when the white man breeds the "minority"? :rofl: we plan on stopping at 2 half-brown kiddos and we're half way there now. 2 is a good number because net population growth will = zero when we die, our 2 children take our place. of course if we have twins, that would mess everything up, and we'd have to sell one of them. :biggrin:
bluewing77
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed May 28, 2008 4:44 am

I'm sure you know that cute chicks are excluded from this conversation. We are talking about the part of the minority population we don't like. Not the part we love. Is there anyone here who doesn't like hot women? Is their a racist stupid enough to dislike Salma Hayek or Beyonce Knowles? I sure hope not. Because if you don't think those chicks are hot, YOUR stupid and shouldn't be breeding. White or not, your dumb.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jehler » Wed May 28, 2008 5:51 am

when I become dictator of this country after the gas shortage breakdown of society I will appoint don to be the reproduction minister. don you will be responsible for deciding who is able to reproduce or not. :yes:
jehler

Postby captainduckhead » Wed May 28, 2008 10:36 am

jehler wrote:when I become dictator of this country after the gas shortage breakdown of society I will appoint don to be the reproduction minister. don you will be responsible for deciding who is able to reproduce or not. :yes:

Don, can I please breed with Selma Hayek? Not Beyonce though she's ugly. Or that girl from NCIS. She's hot too.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby Pumpgunner » Wed May 28, 2008 3:15 pm

1 is plenty for me! My wife and I made a conscious decision to have 1 baby. More people=more commerce=more suburbs and strip malls being built on wetlands=less ducks and geese to shoot at!

(of course, ask my wife in 2 or 3 years how many kids we should have and you'll probably get a different answer :eek: )
Pumpgunner
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Wed May 28, 2008 3:36 pm

You work in a hospital rite Blue...?You tell us whos out breeding who.

Race
education
BTW I have 2,a boy and girl,I got snipped,no more for me.
Last edited by wackemstackem on Wed May 28, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby jehler » Wed May 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Pumpgunner wrote:1 is plenty for me! My wife and I made a conscious decision to have 1 baby. More people=more commerce=more suburbs and strip malls being built on wetlands=less ducks and geese to shoot at!

(of course, ask my wife in 2 or 3 years how many kids we should have and you'll probably get a different answer :eek: )

gotta have more :thumbsup: one just aint right, let the liberals have less
jehler

Postby bluewing77 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:50 pm

wackemstackem wrote:You work in a hospital rite Blue...?You tell us whos out breeding who.
BTW I have 2,a boy and girl,I got snipped,no more for me.

oops i meant when the white man cross-breeds with the minorities :biggrin: congrats on the snip, no worries now man!
bluewing77
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed May 28, 2008 10:37 pm

My old lady is saying maybe I should check out getting fixed. I said Hell No! nothin's broke so nothin's getting fixed. I understand what's involved, but you had to be nervous.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wackemstackem » Thu May 29, 2008 5:43 am

Three days of pain Don.Get it done on a friday.My nuts were black and blue all weekend.I had to keep iceing em down.:eek: Its worth it,women shouldent be on the pill after 35.Your wife will love you for it.Its like a new toy once the pain goes away.
Best of all worrie free deposits :thumbsup:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby jehler » Thu May 29, 2008 12:07 pm

my wife has been on me to get snipped. wackem are serious with the black and blue? must be a union doctor. I keep telling her my girlfriends might want kids :rofl: that joke is getting old though and I fear the day is getting close. what is the surgery like? there isn't any tugging is there?
jehler

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu May 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Just get 'er done. It ain't that bad. The most uncomfortable part was the nurse preparing the area. Usually you have to pay extra for that kind of service. I really didn't have much pain afterwards.

You get a small sense of what the ladies have to go through with the exams. Nothing like chit chatting with the nurse and doctor while your vitals are exposed.

The other ackward experience was providing the sample to confirm that it worked. Do it at home!!!!! They said I could do it at home or go to the hospital. I figured just do it there. It shouldn't take long :oops: Freaking noisy room with people on both sides. Hey, I'm trying to focus on something in here. Could you keep it down out there.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Thu May 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Not me, if there is even one hot nurse in the hospitol I could work up a batch in under a minute....wait...is that bragging?
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby rmh » Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 pm

If it's fact it ain't bragging.

Well maybe it is.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Fri May 30, 2008 5:48 am

Man up jehler,cdh.Its not that bad.I was very fortunate to have a hot 22 yr old intern shave my package.
It was kind of uncomfortable handing her my sample :oops: Here's some fresh ejaculate for you sweethart.I was just thinking of you. :thumbsup:
My nuts were a little black and blue and I had to ice em down.I dont want to scare you guys but its really not that bad.He gives you a shot makes a small incision you feel a snip and a tug and your done.
The freedom you have afterwards is worth it.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum