A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..
Yeah, He would do well on the college circuit.
Preacher, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in college.
1) You're there to learn about things that you don't know about
2) There are a ton of things that you don't know about
3) Drunk chicks don't want to talk about religeon
4) Try not to drink the bong water
5) If you get a girl pregnant, blame it on your room mate
Mojo Mallards are gay
- Posts: 3816
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:21 pm
- Location: St. Lawrence River, NY
You left out a few
Dont fall asleep at a frat party.
Dont drink that stuff in the garbage can with the fruit in it.
If you get crabs dont tell your room mates.
It's my Island.
- muppet paster
- Posts: 3999
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:43 am
- Location: Long Island
Pumpgunner wrote: He's done more to unite the Muslim militant world against the US and our allies than anyone since the Crusaders.
how so? attacks have been down against u.s. interests abroad to almost if not nil for the last 3 years outside of iraq but maybe I am missing something, how are they more united than around the time of the 9-11 attacks?
- thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy
- Posts: 17549
- Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:52 pm
- Location: Traverse City, MI
Because thats what CNN says.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold
The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke
What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
- Posts: 2917
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:06 pm
- Location: yelling at kids to get off my lawn.
Pumpgunner wrote:Duckhead- Why would the Islamic militants want to put a leader in a position of power to work for them, when they couldn't have picked a better man than Bush? He's done more to unite the Muslim militant world against the US and our allies than anyone since the Crusaders.
Too bad we dont have any balls left in this country or there would not be any Muslim militants left to worry about.
Locked and Loaded
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:46 am
- Location: Mobridge,South Dakota
Return to Controversial Issues Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests