Gays Adopting Children

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Gays Adopting Children

Postby captainduckhead » Sat May 31, 2008 9:36 am

Not to be outdone by wackemstackems thread, I am fine, and supportive of gay marriage. However, gays adopting children...hmm, I'm not sure I can get behind that idea.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby don taylor » Sat May 31, 2008 9:46 am

That's what gay marriage is all about. Getting their homo hands on some kids. Is it a surprise NAMBLA is for gay marriage?
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby captainduckhead » Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 am

Disagree Don, you have a terrible blurred vision of the gay community. Gay people aren't one big giant hormone running around playgrounds with erections.
Gay people are just as repulsed by pedophiles as you and I are.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Sat May 31, 2008 9:59 am

Your either gay or not gay,you dont wake up one day gay.I dont think a child brought up by gay parents will become gay.
I think the problem is that bisexual relationships fail more often and dont last as long as heterosexual relationships.Theirfor adoption in some cases I think may be iresponsable.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby CLUTCHfan » Sat May 31, 2008 11:47 am

Am I the only one who finds the advertisement banner in this thread hilarious?
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby captainduckhead » Sat May 31, 2008 11:50 am

You're the only one who noticed it....FAG ALERT! :eek: I'm thumping my hind foot like a rabbit right now :rofl:
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Sat May 31, 2008 11:53 am

I knew a kid in high school that had two dads. He turned out to be totally incapable of fitting in with normal kids. He was trying to act like the rest of us but didnt have the tools because his parents didnt know what to do. Then one of them died from Aids. True story.

Does anyone not see something wrong with a couple of starfish miners having kids?
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby rmh » Sat May 31, 2008 12:06 pm

"Starfish miners"? That's a new one. :rofl:
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Sat May 31, 2008 12:06 pm

That's my bigest problem with it. It isn't the kids fault. and they will be ridiculed and spend their youth as misfits, when they normally could/would have been normal functioning children
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby luckyduck75 » Sat May 31, 2008 1:51 pm

jrockncash wrote:I knew a kid in high school that had two dads. He turned out to be totally incapable of fitting in with normal kids. He was trying to act like the rest of us but didnt have the tools because his parents didnt know what to do. Then one of them died from Aids. True story.

Does anyone not see something wrong with a couple of starfish miners having kids?

hehe, sounds like home schooled kids too, but no one complains about how awkward those kids are (and ALL i have met are)

your only giving one example of a child raised by a gay couple... could have just been the odds of having that weird kid....

watch southpark's episode on this, they do a good job of clearifying any social issues like this :yes:
luckyduck75
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat May 31, 2008 2:02 pm

captainduckhead wrote:Disagree Don, you have a terrible blurred vision of the gay community. Gay people aren't one big giant hormone running around playgrounds with erections.
Gay people are just as repulsed by pedophiles as you and I are.

Wow CDH, that line made me nearly fall out of my seat I was laughing so hard. I think everyone knows my place in the great gay debates so there isn't any need to put it down again.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby QUACK3XS » Sat May 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Damn..... :huh: I thought this thread was about CDH & his 1st mate finally adopting :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by QUACK3XS on Sat May 31, 2008 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Sat May 31, 2008 5:14 pm

He was just testing the waters before he told us.

"Starfish Miner" is a good one but I cant take credit for that, it belongs to Solway Gunner. :rofl:

hehe, sounds like home schooled kids too, but no one complains about how awkward those kids are (and ALL i have met are)

Great point, I think we should start a new thread on those knuckleheads.

Every one I have ever met that was homeschooled was a
window licker. :crazy:

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

jrockncash
hunter

Re: Gays Adopting Children

Postby Montanafowler » Sat May 31, 2008 6:53 pm

captainduckhead wrote:hmm, I'm not sure I can get behind that...

is that the first time you couldn't get behind something? :rofl:

that's the second shot today, your serve :thumbsup: .
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby captainduckhead » Sat May 31, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm getting beat up here by a bunch of pimple popping highschoolers. I need some coffee, and you kids need to go to your room.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby VGM-Hunter » Sat May 31, 2008 8:32 pm

Wackemstackem- sorry but your TOTALLY wrong, your not either gay or not gay. Its how we are brought up!! its learned when we are at a young age. Mostly to do with our fathers showing his son what it is like to be a man and to let his daughter know she is a girl/woman.
VGM-Hunter
hunter

Postby Whitehorse » Sat May 31, 2008 8:37 pm

VGM-Hunter wrote:Wackemstackem- sorry but your TOTALLY wrong, your not either gay or not gay. Its how we are brought up!! its learned when we are at a young age. Mostly to do with our fathers showing his son what it is like to be a man and to let his daughter know she is a girl/woman.

actually, you couldn't be more far from the truth man, swing and a big miss. stay in school or go to college.. maybe you were sarcastic.... (i hope)
Whitehorse
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Sat May 31, 2008 8:39 pm

VGM- you sir are incorrect. It is genetic. People are born gay. I have a friend who is gay. We were friends since we were little kids, and he was always a bit "fancy" or light in his loafers as they say. He hung around "normal" rough and tough type kids, his dad is a hard-core manly type of man, he was raised as a manly type of guy, his family are all rednecks, and he was in the closet about it until about 4 years ago, when he finally said "to hell with it" and started openly flaming. We have discussed it at length many times, and I pointed out to him that he was always gay, giving references and examples of his gayness, throughout his life.
I also told him that I was dissppointed that he didn't come out sooner because I missed out on years of quality gay jokes.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby VGM-Hunter » Sat May 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Yes there are studies about being born gay so you all think, ever see the studies done by the churches?? no because its not what the GAY community wants to here. No I'm not being sarcastic and I would have no problem holding my education to most others.

I had a hard time with it only because I go to church and couldn't figure out why someone is born gay, Yes I know the studies too. like stress while the mother is pregnat. Thats why alot a baby bommer kids are gay. the father was off fighting for this great country. and mom was stressed. BUT is because the father wasn't around mainly at the ages between 2 and 5 to teach what a man is or getting the "ok" from there daddy that his daughter is a prety girl. And I'm not talking about a dad that bust is butt off working 80 hours a week. He doesn't spend time with his kids. which was the same time as the industrial revolution where he was working those hours. and MOM was raising the kids. And its just as much if not more the fathers job too.
If you like to question my education I'd be more that happy to give you bible verses and I'll find the studies I'm talking about But please ask you Paster about it too. Also I would love to see you prof of your studies. And lets see you batting average Whitehorse
VGM-Hunter
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Sat May 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Are we really debating GAYS on a duckhunting site :huh:

OK....I'll admit I have an "AUNT ROBIN & UNCLE PAM" I'm not shy with the jokes......I'm an equal opportunity offender :thumbsup: I pick on everyone especially people from Arkansas :rofl:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Sat May 31, 2008 9:26 pm

I just proves my theory that organized religeon is ridiculous, hypocritical, and fills peoples heads full of simple minded cow herd thoughts, you should go drink the Cool Aid
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby VGM-Hunter » Sat May 31, 2008 9:55 pm

not much of a theory then...and you want to debate it????
VGM-Hunter
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Sat May 31, 2008 10:02 pm

Its a waste of time to debate religion with someone that spouts it on the internet. There mind is gone and your never going to get anywhere. Someone will just get mad.

Lets stick to pickin on poo stabbers

jrockncash
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat May 31, 2008 11:30 pm

jrockncash wrote:

Lets stick to pickin on poo stabbers

:rofl: :rofl:

Seriously CDH, why do you have to jump on those of us with religion? What people believe is what they believe, why can't you just accept it? Who cares if it's based on religion, or sticking door knobs up your rear end, beliefs are beliefs no matter where they come from.
Last edited by Preacher1011 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cannon » Sat May 31, 2008 11:39 pm

captainduckhead wrote:We have discussed it at length many times, and I pointed out to him that he was always gay, giving references and examples of his gayness, throughout his life.

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the term "gay" coined to describe someone who does it in the butt with someone of the same sex? Cause if that be the case, you ain't actually born "gay." You are born feminine, but only become "gay" once you're a rump-ranger. That's what strikes me as queer, pardon the pun. We discuss the matter as if its a condition. Gaydom ain't defined by who you are, its what you do. You may say, "well, I was born liking men", and that may well be the case, but you ain't "gay" and won't be known as such until you become a pole smoker. Same goes for straight folk. You can call me a "whore," and I can tell you that because, even as a child, I really liked the hot chicks, I was born a whore. However, until I oink a few of them, I ain't no whore.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum