Gays Adopting Children

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:52 am

Then why have adoption rules? why not just give straight men little girls to raise? Because its likely to happen. I don't believe gay people are just like you and me. If they were normal, they wouldn't be foolin with other men.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby msmall » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:11 am

You've got to have adoption laws otherwise you would have every welfare rat out adopting kids just to get a bigger welfare check. Extensive background checks are required also. If they were to allow gays to adopt I think that unannounced checks should be conducted, but I think it should be mandated for straight people too.
I also agree that gay people arent "normal", but who is? Its just a shame to see so many kids left in state custody when most would benefit by being adopted out. Unfortunately some state facilities turn a blind eye to deviant behavior by the kids they have. Most of the kids in custody are there because they were molested or mistreated and they in turn lash out in the only way they know how, which is by molesting or abusing the younger kids.....

The worlds going to hell in a handbasket!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:
msmall
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:43 am

msmall wrote:The worlds going to hell in a handbasket!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Well I know I agree with that one.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby gadwall getter » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:03 pm

if they wanted kids badly enough they shouldn't be gay! im against gay marragies because i believe God wanted us to stick with the opposite sex.
DUCKS ARE GOOD EATS. EAT WHAT YOU KILL.
gadwall getter
hunter

Postby mailyard » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:22 pm

i've heard some of this most ignorant rants on this topic. We should spends less money killing others like "God" said and spend more on education.
mailyard
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Oh now you want to debate throwing money down the bottomless pit know as goverment run schools? Throw more money at the teachers unions to improve what? Or did you mean college? the place where for a cool quarter million you can get a $40k a year degree that everyone else has? please. Start a new thread on that topic. I can't wait to get all ignernt 'bout dat too.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mailyard » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:23 am

there is nothing physically or mentally wrong with being gay I guess my point was an if we spent more money and time educating the general public we would have less bigots...I guess it could be against your religion but it amazes me which parts of peoples religious beliefs they choose to believe in and which parts they ignore, like killing others. A gay man or woman home doing whatever they want with a consenting partner is in no way harming anyone else. So we can start a debate on Christian beliefs, the factuality or lack there of in the bible or any other issues---- pick one,.
mailyard
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 am

Sorry about that. I see where your going now. I don't care what people do in their bedrooms. That's none of my business. When the lifestyle is pushed into the light of day and we are FORCED to accept it, then I have a problem. I don't want gay kids, if they are gay I will still love them, but I'm not going to let them be encouraged. Same with my girls marrying outside of the white race. Will I still love them if they fall for a Asian or Mexican? Yes I will, is that what I want to see? Hell no.

As far as gay people being normal goes I happen to believe that gays are people hiding from issues or imbalanced. If its abuse as a child or fear of commitment or any other reason its because they are a product of their eviroment. So I don't want my kids in their enviroment.

If its because they are BORN that way, they do have a mental defect. if everyone was born with that defect it would wipe out the human race. If it is because they are born that way, why haven't they been bred out of existance? If its because they have been forced to go along with societies expectations, and passed the trait that way, now that its hip to be gay, should we expect the trait to be bred out soon? How do you explain the current surge in people wanting to shift to that lifestyle. Lindsey frickin Lohan is gay now. What gives?

This all comes back to the idea if your gay, a pedophile ,beastiality nut , sadist , whatever you better stay the hell away from my kids. Take my tag line down bottom and substitute BROTHERS for DAUGHTERS and you'll have a idea how I feel.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mailyard » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:51 am

i feel my kids should be exposed to different lifestyles...why not. By keeping your children sheltered that means they don't have to deal with the issue, they can just ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist. As far as marring outside of our race i hope my children do..it would be great to get the exposure of other cultures in my grandkids lives. I also don't believe being gay is a "defect" it is a lifestyle not better or worse than ours!! In my next post i probably should get back to adoption which is the topic..but the bigger issue is the belief there something fundamentally wrong with gay people, and therefore they should not adopt kids, and it simply is not the case
mailyard
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Sorry, we are just going to have to disagree. How many white girls with half and half kids do you know? I know 123,325,458 of them here in Pittsburgh. If you were to see it up close in a enviroment they are comfortable in, you wouldn't recommend your daughter to black men.

Anyways, when gays get kids, it gives them the right to press for their lifestyle to be incorporated into the mainstream for my kids to witness. As I've stated I don't want my kids exposed to the questions that the gay lifestyle presents.

I don't know if you personally have a stake in this or not. Not implying your gay, but maybe a family member is. I don't care. The only ones I care about sleep under my roof. Gays are wack jobs with mental issues. They have the same right to kids I do. Go procreate as many as you want, but you can't have the ones they give away. Not if your a single man.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mailyard » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Gays are wack jobs with mental issues.?????? this quote is why your kids need a better education and to be exposed to the whole world so this is not how they think.
mailyard
hunter

Postby mailyard » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:39 pm

sorry---This is not as personal attack
mailyard
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Of course it seems right for kids to go to a straight married couple, but given the choice of a kid growing up as a ward of the state or being adopted by a gay couple because another alternative is not there, I am totally for the adoption.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:20 pm

but you dont get to have it that way, rat creek. you have to take the good (reference your post) with the bad. if its ok for one gay couple to adopt, then all gay's must be able to adopt. thats not good.
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby LIGHT12 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:46 am

Will this Thread never end.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :toss: :toss: :toss:
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby don taylor » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:22 am

No.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Rat Creek » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 am

I don't agree. Not every non-gay couple can adopt. There are extensive screening processes to determine the emotional and financial stability of a family, and whether or not a child should be placed there. Sometimes this has gone as far as keeping couples of one ethnicity from adopting a child of another ethnicity, which I think is terrible. I think all factors must be considered, but being raised in a loving family is always better than being a ward of the state.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby VGM-Hunter » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:34 pm

there is nothing physically or mentally wrong with being gay ????

mailyard your telling me being gay is perfectly normal??
VGM-Hunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:13 pm

mailyard wrote:i feel my kids should be exposed to different lifestyles

mailyard wrote:As far as marring outside of our race i hope my children do..it would be great to get the exposure of other cultures in my grandkids lives.

mailyard wrote:I also don't believe being gay is a "defect" it is a lifestyle not better or worse than ours!!

You sound like a caricature of a Vermont liberal.

Which lifestyles. Whips and chains, bondage, ... Kids shouldn't be exposed to lifestyles. They are kids. They can't understand this stuff. Are you going to expose your kids to the fundamentalist Christian lifestyle? Why not. Is this inferior to the gay lifestyle?

Why would you "hope" they married outside of their race? I can understand being neutral, but in all honestly, you should hope your children marry someone very much like themselves in race, religion, intelligence, education, culture, ... Not for some bigoted reasons, but this is most likely to lead to the greatest compatibility between husband and wife and all the in-laws, which is the best for any prospective grand kids. This is simply being so open-minded that your brain fell out.

If you are born gay. it is NOT a lifestyle. I do believe some people are born gay. They don't go marching down the street in leather with a gag in their mouth. They have a normal lifestyle with the obvious exception. This gay lifestyle nonsense is like having hooker and swingers front and center as representatives of the straight lifestyle and claiming you have to accept their behaviour because they are straight. Every pervert and degenerate is not exempt because they happen to be screwing others of the same sex.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:57 pm

LIGHT12 wrote:Will this Thread never end.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :toss: :toss: :toss:

:fingerhead: I think you left that one out.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby solway gunner » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:35 am

well said don taylor,a man after my own heart on this subject. :thumbsup:
solway gunner
hunter

Postby gadwall getter » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:28 pm

i definetly agree with what don said on this one!
DUCKS ARE GOOD EATS. EAT WHAT YOU KILL.
gadwall getter
hunter

Postby mailyard » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm

i just think it's funny to get bigots and homophobes going and then watch them try to protect their prejudices....again lets hope this thread never ends it's just too funny
mailyard
hunter

Postby solway gunner » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:40 pm

id rather be a bigot/homophobe than be a gay lover :thumbsup:
solway gunner
hunter

Postby mailyard » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 pm

:lol:
mailyard
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum