Gays Adopting Children

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby LIGHT12 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Why is it that if I someone does not agree with the gay lifestyle they are a homophobe. It is not fear, but disagreement, perhaps disgust, but not fear. Yes there are people that fear them. But why is it someone can not make a sane, rational decision about their beliefs without being cast into goup. Or chastised or ridiculed for disagreeing. As I have often said, the more liberal the idea the less tolerant it often is.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:38 pm

All I know, if I was a baby or orphane and was adopted by a gay couple I would be pissed. unless my moms were hot!!

Funny story I had a gay teacher for three years, when he would ask me to stay after class I wouldn't or I made sure I had another guy with me.
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 pm

DuckSlyer16 wrote:All I know, if I was a baby or orphane and was adopted by a gay couple I would be pissed. unless my moms were hot!!

Funny story I had a gay teacher for three years, when he would ask me to stay after class I wouldn't or I made sure I had another guy with me.

Um..er...ok. ;nancyboy:
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:40 am

Everybody knows how mean kids can be. Imagine growing up with 2 gay adopting dads. I can imagine what a kid has to go through when one of the gay guys is his biological father. I knew a kid in school in that situation. I don't think he went a day without someone hassling him. It would be a nightmare. I'm not saying kids shouldn't be mean, but you know they will. Half and half kids shouldn't get hassled, but they do. The world just isn't fair.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:29 am

Half and half/ you mean Oreo's?
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:18 pm

technically, an oreo would be 2 parts black.....
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:19 pm

I thought an oreo was a black Republican. Black on the outside, but white in the middle.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:56 am

Mulatto? is that better? someone told me that isn't PC. My dad said that.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wackemstackem » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 am

Lets get this straight as not to insult the wrong people.

Answer
In standard Italian the word for eggplant is melanzana, a word also used disparagingly to denote a black person, and in Italian-American slang derived from the southern dialects, the disparagement is often abbreviated to "mulie."

Also you don't just call any old black a melanzana. You say this about someone who is physically black on the outside but who acts white. Similar in English to calling those types "oreo cookies". becuase egg plant is dark on outside white on inside.

This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (February 2008)
Mulatto

Barack Obama • Halle Berry
Total population
Official population numbers are unknown.

Regions with significant populations
Latin America, United States, South Africa
Languages
Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, and Afrikaans
Religion
Christianity (Predominantly Roman Catholic; large Protestant minority); other religions
Related ethnic groups
Europeans (mostly Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, and Dutch) and African people
A mulatto is a person with one white parent and one black parent, or, more generally, a person of mixed black and white ancestry.[1] It derives from Spanish (and likely from Portuguese, also) mulato (small mule, person of mixed race, mulatto; from mulo, mule; from Old Spanish; from Latin mūlus), by analogy with the mule, which is the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey.

Fahghettaboutit.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum