Gays Adopting Children

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby Whitehorse » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:22 am

cannon wrote:
captainduckhead wrote:We have discussed it at length many times, and I pointed out to him that he was always gay, giving references and examples of his gayness, throughout his life.

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the term "gay" coined to describe someone who does it in the butt with someone of the same sex? Cause if that be the case, you ain't actually born "gay." You are born feminine, but only become "gay" once you're a rump-ranger. That's what strikes me as queer, pardon the pun. We discuss the matter as if its a condition. Gaydom ain't defined by who you are, its what you do. You may say, "well, I was born liking men", and that may well be the case, but you ain't "gay" and won't be known as such until you become a pole smoker. Same goes for straight folk. You can call me a "whore," and I can tell you that because, even as a child, I really liked the hot chicks, I was born a whore. However, until I oink a few of them, I ain't no whore.

so what your saying is that until we have gotten laid, every one is.... not gor nor straight? so does that make us... stray? hmmm interesting...

if you where desiring to grow up wanting wemon for money, and a very sincere about it, are you then a whore??

Back to before, you don't see any churches do these studies because they are often biased and have no credibility to many. It's not like they have the time and money to waste on these petty arguements so that the DHC thread dies fast!
Whitehorse
hunter

Postby RightWing » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 am

Bottom line......the adult gays have made an adult decision to be in a gay relationship......the children they adopt don't get that chance. If that is what they are exposed to at a young age it is probable that they might lean that way. Isn't learning about the interaction between your mom(female) and dad(male) important in your becoming a normal, well-adjusted heterosexual? I'll say it again, do we need any more proof that homosexuality is wrong other than the fact that two people of the same sex can't procreate?

How is it possible that NAMBLA is allowed to exist? Is there anyone on this site that wouldn't shoot one of those POSs on sight? Don't put me in the same area code as one....I'm afraid of what I might do.

The damage done to a child by deviant sexual initiation cannot be repaired.
Kill totals 08-09: 1 bird(I think it was a mallard)
RightWing
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:33 am

cannon wrote:
captainduckhead wrote:We have discussed it at length many times, and I pointed out to him that he was always gay, giving references and examples of his gayness, throughout his life.

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the term "gay" coined to describe someone who does it in the butt with someone of the same sex? Cause if that be the case, you ain't actually born "gay." You are born feminine, but only become "gay" once you're a rump-ranger. That's what strikes me as queer, pardon the pun. We discuss the matter as if its a condition. Gaydom ain't defined by who you are, its what you do. You may say, "well, I was born liking men", and that may well be the case, but you ain't "gay" and won't be known as such until you become a pole smoker. Same goes for straight folk. You can call me a "whore," and I can tell you that because, even as a child, I really liked the hot chicks, I was born a whore. However, until I oink a few of them, I ain't no whore.

Cannon, that was very eloquently written. One is not gay only after participating in homosexual activities. Homosexuality is defined as: Behavior marked or related to sexual INTEREST in the persons of the same sex as ones self. In other words, sexual activity need not occur to be considered gay. As for you being a solid lady killer (and I have no doubt that you are quite a charmer), you were straight from day one.
However, this thread is about gays adopting children.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby rmh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 am

VGM-Hunter wrote:Yes there are studies about being born gay so you all think, ever see the studies done by the churches?? no because its not what the GAY community wants to here. No I'm not being sarcastic and I would have no problem holding my education to most others.

I had a hard time with it only because I go to church and couldn't figure out why someone is born gay, Yes I know the studies too. like stress while the mother is pregnat. Thats why alot a baby bommer kids are gay. the father was off fighting for this great country. and mom was stressed. BUT is because the father wasn't around mainly at the ages between 2 and 5 to teach what a man is or getting the "ok" from there daddy that his daughter is a prety girl. And I'm not talking about a dad that bust is butt off working 80 hours a week. He doesn't spend time with his kids. which was the same time as the industrial revolution where he was working those hours. and MOM was raising the kids. And its just as much if not more the fathers job too.
If you like to question my education I'd be more that happy to give you bible verses and I'll find the studies I'm talking about But please ask you Paster about it too. Also I would love to see you prof of your studies. And lets see you batting average Whitehorse

You are blaming homosexuality on WW II? And pre-natal stress [i]And lack of a "father figure"? Let's tote up the score: you have just said that 1) my father should have been gay (his father died during the flu pandemic of 1919, right before my dad was born); 2) that my Naval aviator brother should be gay because dad was away during WW II, and; 3) that I should be because dad died when I (also a Naval aviator) was five. You managed to insult, I guess is the word, 90 years of my family. Those studies you cite about "strong mom/weak or absent father" were done in the 30's and had been discredited by the 50's. You need to take a look at some of the real science being conducted on pre-natal development and the influence that testosterone and estrogen play in fetal development, especially the brain. That's biological theory, and it's getting closer to being settled every day, on causes of homsexuality. Turns out that male fetuses that are exposed to abnormally high levels of estrogen at certain periods of development have a higher incidence of homosexuality. Same for females with testosterone. Brain structures also play a part-autopsies have shown that male homosexuals have a smaller thalamus (both produces and and controls testosterone) than heterosexual males. That study has too small a sample and some variables to be considered definitive, yet.
Use your common sense: do you really believe someone would choose to be sexually attracted to the same sex?

By the way I oppose both gay marriage and adoption.
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 am

2 things.

Please refrain for the more graphic decriptions like "star fish miner", 'poo stabbers" etc.. That is getting over the line. So lets keep from using such descriptions.

The google ads are linked to the topic, so when it sees words like gay, gay ads will appear. Sameif "hunting" is used in a post, a hunting ad appears.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby dudejcb » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:17 am

Have any of you ever shot a duck that looked like it was half drake and half hen? I have.

Worms are hermaphrodites.

When DNA replicates it sometimes mutates, and not all mutations are beneficial. So, as I've said before (jokingly, but with a thread of truth) 80% of gays are born that way, and the other 20% get sucked into it.

As long as they don't try to recruit me to gayness, or my kids or your kids, and they aren't in my face about it... I DON'T CARE! Same goes for heterosexuals... I don't want to see them making out and fondling each other in public either.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:25 am

dudejcb wrote:Have any of you ever shot a duck that looked like it was half drake and half hen? I have.

When DNA replicates it sometimes mutates, and not all mutations are beneficial. So, as I've said before (jokingly, but with a thread of truth) 80% of gays are born that way, and the other 20% get sucked into it.

As long as they don't try to recruit me to gayness, or my kids or your kids, and they aren't in my face about it... I DON'T CARE! Same goes for heterosexuals... I don't want to see them making out and fondling each other in public either.

Agreed. And while I think there are 'born gay' individuals...having worked for a lesbian for 10 years will also confirm childhood environmental issues such as sexual abuse, mental abuse, etc...can form someones desire toward a same sex relationship.
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby jrockncash » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:55 am

No Prob Hammer Man, I ll lay off the Fruit Names. I never noticed the advertising switchin the Flame On.

For the record I agree with The Dude.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby don taylor » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 pm

dudejcb wrote:Have any of you ever shot a duck that looked like it was half drake and half hen? I have.

That's the problem. Gays adopt then put their values on display to your kids , In my kids schools, my kids playgrounds and my kids lives. They will ram (pun intended) their agenda down our throats because its NORMAL and ACCEPTED now. Now thanks, keep your Homo agenda away from my kids.

PS I'm all for some NAMBLA head bashing.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Montanafowler » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:38 pm

yeah, i guess now it is considered "cool" to be gay, i guess i am very uncool then. do you think being gay is a social fad that will die out in a few years when the number of confirmed AIDS cases rises considerably?
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby rmh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Nope Idaho, increased AIDS cases won't stop the behavior. In fact in your age group AIDS is pretty much equal opportunity, just a small majority of infections in males, almost half the new cases are in females. AIDS isn't the death sentence it was 15 years ago due to the newer treatments available. It does hit Blacks and Hispanics harder than whites, generally. And a larger % of those populations are infected. Some prison system are looking at a 75% inmate infection rate.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby VGM-Hunter » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:03 pm

Ok so IF your born gay why don't we fix them. (which there are studies proven to change them) We are born with a heart condition the docs do what they can to help. or a death the try to correct it. We are afraid to stand up and say its wrong to be gay. I don't hate gays I know alot of gays I just don't agree with there life style but I don't hate them. Its a SIN and we are all born sinners.[/b]
VGM-Hunter
hunter

Postby seastreet » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:02 pm

VGM-Hunter wrote:Ok so IF your born gay why don't we fix them. (which there are studies proven to change them) We are born with a heart condition the docs do what they can to help. or a death the try to correct it. We are afraid to stand up and say its wrong to be gay. I don't hate gays I know alot of gays I just don't agree with there life style but I don't hate them. Its a SIN and we are all born sinners.[/b]

Dude, you just contradicted yourself so bad in that last post. Embrace your hate.

I believe in the traditional family as well, but I can tell you that I know of children that would be better off in the care of a gay couple, rather than the neglegent, dysfunctional family they are in now. Families as a whole are breaking down because parents are too busy being their kids' best friends, instead of being their parents. You are just trying to blame all family dysfunction on homosexuality. I'm telling you that homosexuality is a symptom of bad parenting. Morals have to be taught in the home. You can't legislate it. It never works when you force it down the peoples' throat by law.
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:08 pm

VGM-Hunter wrote:Ok so IF your born gay why don't we fix them. (which there are studies proven to change them) We are born with a heart condition the docs do what they can to help. or a death the try to correct it. We are afraid to stand up and say its wrong to be gay. I don't hate gays I know alot of gays I just don't agree with there life style but I don't hate them. Its a SIN and we are all born sinners.[/b]

Can you post some links to those proven studies as well as the medical links that determine it's an illness? :no:
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby VGM-Hunter » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:10 pm

I did say IF
VGM-Hunter
hunter

Postby rmh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:13 pm

HNTFSH wrote:

Can you post some links to those proven studies as well as the medical links that determine it's an illness? :no:

He can't because there are no credible ones. Even the poster boy for re-programming was arrested in a "specialty" bar in DC a few years ago.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:13 pm

So IF they're born gay we fix 'em and what IF they're not born gay. Do we still fix 'em? :yes:
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby VGM-Hunter » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:17 pm

As a matter of fact they can be
VGM-Hunter
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Cause it's an illness or just misguided according to your faith?
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby seastreet » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:26 pm

HNTFSH wrote:Cause it's an illness or just misguided according to your faith?

Playing the devil's advocate, some consider evangelical zeal to also be an illness. How would they fix that? Brain surgery? Psychotherapy? Excorcism?
seastreet
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Beats me! :yes:

That's the beautiful thing about not having all the answers but always asking questions.
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby seastreet » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:38 pm

HNTFSH wrote:Beats me! :yes:

That's the beautiful thing about not having all the answers but always asking questions.

Absolutely!!! :thumbsup:
seastreet
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:47 pm

seastreet wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:Beats me! :yes:

Absolutely!!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby jehler » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:49 pm

hntfsh hows that brown dog doing? I haven't been on the forums for a while? I took chach out working with the bumpers today and he was on fire :yes:
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Well he's not gay. :yes: Glad to hear you've been out! We have too, knothead is getting a little tired of running blinds though. I started throwing some marks in between blind drills to keep him motivated.

He'll get some stinky ducks in his mouth in a few weeks at a HT but he's jones'en as bad as the rest of us on this board. :yes:
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum