Gays Adopting Children

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby dudejcb » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm

When lab rats are subjected to overcrowding, they go homo! It's a fact.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby David » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:41 pm

dudejcb wrote:When lab rats are subjected to overcrowding, they go homo! It's a fact.

So your saying it might be natures way of reducing the population when overcrowded. That would explain why you see very few rural homos and plenty in the big cities.

For some reason I find the thought of a rural homosexual very funny. I keep imagining a pink john deere and neatly pressed overalls.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby dudejcb » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:45 pm

I think country folk have other options if ya know what I mean.

I'ver heard the goats and sheep aren't so baaaaaad. pigs won't squeal, and who's gonna believe a cow.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby goldhunter470 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 pm

David wrote:For some reason I find the thought of a rural homosexual very funny. I keep imagining a pink john deere and neatly pressed overalls.

I think this is one of the funniest things I have ever read :rofl:
Input that enables becomes thoughts that smother.
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 pm

dudejcb wrote:I think country folk have other options if ya know what I mean.

I'ver heard the goats and sheep aren't so baaaaaad. pigs won't squeal, and who's gonna believe a cow.

I don't know dude, alot of people believe Rosie O'Donnel and Oprah. :rofl:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 pm

well Oprah sure. Rosie? not so much. same for Roseanne.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:35 pm

David wrote:
dudejcb wrote:When lab rats are subjected to overcrowding, they go homo! It's a fact.

So your saying it might be natures way of reducing the population when overcrowded. That would explain why you see very few rural homos and plenty in the big cities.

For some reason I find the thought of a rural homosexual very funny. I keep imagining a pink john deere and neatly pressed overalls.

And songs like "HE thinks my tractors sexy", [EDIT]

EDITED BY MOD:

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rmh » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Or "Dueling Banjos".
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby Drop Zone » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Say what you want but wild animals are not gay. My puppy tried to hump a stuffed teddy bear, so does that make him into beastiallity??? No. :rofl: A male animal trying to hump another male animal doesn't mean the animal is gay...they don't know what they are doing!!!! If your theory help water on this then femal animals would be trying to mate with other females...and you don't see that happening. Off my soap box, glad ya'll turned this into something funny cause it was getting pretty old. Not really interested in talking about queers all that much.

And yes there are few rural queers...Jeff Gordon and Keith Urban just to name 2 of them. :lol:
Drop Zone
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Drop Zone wrote:Say what you want but wild animals are not gay. My puppy tried to hump a stuffed teddy bear, so does that make him into beastiallity??? No. :rofl: A male animal trying to hump another male animal doesn't mean the animal is gay...they don't know what they are doing!!!! If your theory help water on this then femal animals would be trying to mate with other females...and you don't see that happening. Off my soap box, glad ya'll turned this into something funny cause it was getting pretty old. Not really interested in talking about queers all that much.

And yes there are few rural queers...Jeff Gordon and Keith Urban just to name 2 of them. :lol:

AND Rascal Flatts. Their gay rating goes off the scale.

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby msmall » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:58 am

Jesus Christ!!!!! What is the average age for this forum???? Sounds like its 12, matches the IQ's .......... :crazy:
msmall
hunter

gay stuff

Postby lonewolf9029 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:16 pm

msmall: I'm 55 and would hate to be stuck in a blind listening to this . But I am laughing at it all. :rofl: :rofl: when the season open?
lonewolf9029
hunter

Postby rmh » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:45 pm

I'm 54.
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:02 pm

msmall wrote:Jesus Christ!!!!! What is the average age for this forum???? Sounds like its 12, matches the IQ's .......... :crazy:

Well it's a good thing you posted here, your remarks not only adhered to the topic, but were quite intelligent and inciteful. Please keep them coming.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby jrockncash » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Yes please maybe you could talk more about your overactive sense of self importance. :rofl:

Its just people talking about dum stuff. If you want, enter your disertation on the philosophical differences between Emanuel Kant and Rene DesCartes. Or call people stupid and hide in the corner.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:53 am

Drop Zone wrote:Say what you want but wild animals are not gay. My puppy tried to hump a stuffed teddy bear, so does that make him into beastiallity??? No. :lol:

I think that makes him a "Plushie"
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby msmall » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:45 am

I just dont understand why someones sexuality has anything to do with adopting children, unless they are a pedophile. It just goes to show there are a lot of narrow minded people in this world. I've seen too many heterosexuals that shouldnt be allowed to raise a goldfish let alone a child. Some of you act like just because someone is gay they will "spread" the gay lifestyle onto to them. So long as the child is loved and brought up to be a good human being why should anyone care what they do in the bedroom. There just seems to be a bunch of immature, childish, ignorant, people ,who probably dont have any kids of their own, running their mouths and spewing forth pure crap.....

And before one of you, who's age is probably the same number as their IQ, starts saying "He must be gay." I am not .... and I have 3 great kids that I have brought up to be tolerant and fair .....
msmall
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 am

I guess my IQ is 33 and I spew crap, because I don't want the HOMO AGENDA taught to my kids at school. They are attempting to bring the choice of sexual preference to young kids because that's when they are the most impressionable. Guess what? I'm not for anything involving sexual orientation being taught to my kids. In the great state of Mass. the have a book in school call "The Two Princes" that is taught to elementary age kids. Its about a prince who doesn't love his bride to be, he wants the other prince. It ends with them skipping off into the sunset together.

I don't want my boys playing with dolls and my girls playing ARMY. I GUESS IM OLD FASHIONED.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby msmall » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:31 am

Well don its kind of hard to argue against that .... I live in Maryland and our kids are not taught about the gay lifestyle. If it was I would also have a problem with it. I believe that people can not be taught to be gay, its something youre born with. I also dont believe that most gay families tell their children that it not okay to be straight and push them to be gay. There are too many kids sitting in state care who I would rather see raised by someone who truly cares about them, rather than be a ward of the state all their lives. I also think that kids need to be taught that there are others who are different and thats okay - live and let live. I think most men are afraid of their children learning about gays some how threatens their masculinity. I personally just want my kids to be happy and productive members of society.

I also hate to burst your bubble but if your sons play with "action figures" they are just playing with boy dolls...... And if your girls play army then maybe they will grow up to kick some ass once in a while.....

And as far as you living in the "GREAT" state of Mass., I've lived there, I send my oldest to college there, and far as I've seen there isnt much thats too "great".... :rofl:

Just bustin your chops, lived in Maine most of my life and we use to pick on all the tourist from Mass.
msmall
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 pm

don taylor wrote:I don't want the HOMO AGENDA taught to my kids at school.

Is the "Homo agenda" out in print? Where do we get a copy. Are there any "homo's" out there who helped put the "agenda" together that can explain it. And, are all "homo's" in on it?

signed... straight in Idaho... but curious.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:39 pm

Here you go guys, for the ones that support a homosexual relationship parenting set-up. google Starkeisha Brown and Krystal Matthews. These wonderful young lesbian mothers burned a 5 year old boys genitals and tortured him repeatedly. Wholesome parenting skills that these sexual deviants have. huh? I can see why so many people would approve of having multiple wack jobs caring for a kid would be great. I bet these two did nothing to encourage this behavior amongst themselves. I hope they get in a firey car crash and slowly die for what they did to that boy.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

these sound like sociopath sicko's that happen to be lesbian...

What about that German guy who had his daughter and her kids (his too) in the basement for 40 years? Was he gay, or just frikken nuts?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby msmall » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Hey don read the news every day ..... you will see where straight people are doing things just as bad if not worse. Did you read the one lately where the cops had to shoot and kill the sick S.O.B. that beat his infant son to death while people stood around and watched!!!!! Sick people do terrible things all the time, I dont see you spouting off about them. One thing we agree on though .... they all need to die in a firery crash and die a slow excruciating death!!! Regardless of sexual orientation.
msmall
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Slow painful deaths for everyone who hurts a child. I have no room for rehab in my world. I know that people do that kind of sick stuff everyday, but you don't have to be a shrink to see what kind of people mutilate 5 year old boys genitals.

Maybe its just me, but I'm tired of not seeing a situation for what it is. Now a days we have to be P.C. and we can't say the obvious. When black guys in the city shoot each other, its not a inner city problem, Its a BLACK problem. But it sounds better if you blame the city not the lifestyle. Same thing here. We sit back and watch society decay in front of us and we ignore the signs. Gays and lesbians don't just keep there sexuality in the bedroom, its a lifestyle for them. These people are part of a growing number of immoral filth in this country. I don't think right now, with groups like NAMBLA and the like growing, I don't think this country is any real shape to make laws concerning the welfare of children. Our leaders are idiots and this current bunch is stupid enough to give fag men little boys.

BTW, Hot lesbian action doesn't count. I'm all for that kind of immorality. Lots of it.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby msmall » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:31 am

Believe me I dont condone or personally approve of the gay lifestyle. But it has always been around and will continue to be around. The only difference is now it more "accepted" by most people. I believe in equal right for gays but dont believe in special rights for gays.
You also point out that we shouldnt give "fag" men little boys to raise .... I guess you make the assumption that all gay men are pedophiles too????? Why didnt you include lesbians being given little girls??? I find it far fetched that all gays are deviants and molesters...
msmall
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum