Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty

Postby greenster » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 pm

I want to give you guys something to look into; If I told you everything you would just call me crazy.

I want everyone to Google, The NAU, and watch a couple short you- tube videos. You can-not trust the media on delivering accurate news. Sort of like the election where gore won. All news stations except fox reported gore winning, and in fact he did have the most votes. All these problems where in Florida, where ole Bushy’s brother was. The electronic voting machines CAN Be modified, but only to a 51-49 majority… so says the creator of the machines. And only by looking at the code can you tell if it has been altered…. But there is no code to compare it by it is “MISSING” funny how bush won 51-49.

But enough of that: in 2005.. When cnn, fox was covering American idol or some other worthless crap George bush did away with the habeas corpus, which of course is the right to a trial. Nope we no longer have that.

But here is the biggy, Bush has been working on, and it is in motion for the “North American Union” he uses the word “Community” though. Basically Canada, U.S and Mexico Will all be controlled under one government, Sort-of like the European union. Look on the Government website. You will see that money is already made up. I think it’s called the “nuro” I'm prob wrong about the name though.

Another thing I want ya’ll to keep in mind. America was founded as a Constitutional Republic not a Democracy. Also think about this.. If Hillary get’s office… Think how long we have had a bush or a Clinton. Then Jeb Bush will be around, then the Clintons daughter.

Think about characteristics of governments: We have: must be elected into power, Unfair elections. Both Signs of dictatorship. We have privatized national banking system (Federal reserve) where the government pays interest too.

Don’t take my word for it, I’m prob Off a little bit on some things here, But Not by much. The Media (controlled by government) wants you to think you are unpatriotic if you speak against your government, especially in this case, where our own government has committed treason. Just do your own research. The United States is very quickly heading towards military control. The time for revolution is getting closer everyday.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rmh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:30 pm

You Tube is a real accurate source, kinda like Weekly World News and National Enquirer. Habeus Corpus is not the right to a trial, it's actually the rule that a person has to be charged with a crime if detained, usually within forty eight hours, and if not charged the person must be released . It has been suspended for the terrorists interned at Guantanamo. It was also suspended during the Civil War and WW I and, I think, WW II. It is in effect now. I'd tell you to go arrested and try it out but I don't want to do that. I'm glad you agree with me on electronic voting, there needs to be a paper trail but if you recall eight years ago there were several different counting methods in FL (with punch cards not electronic), the one Gore wanted gave Bush more votes and vice versa, so your charges about Jeb Bush messing with the machines are misguided. I don't know how old you are but those NAU charges have been around for years, I remember people saying it about Nixon. As far as ceding sovereignity the US has just refused to sign a treaty outlawing cluster bombs. We did the same with land mines a few years ago and absolutely refuse to get involved with the UN and it's run at "small arms" (read your hunting guns). If globalization has hurt you that's too bad, it hurt me too, but whether we like it or not globalization is fact and that genie doesn't go back in the bottle. You can do your part and stop shopping at Wal-Mart but is that a solution? Even your car/truck has a ton of off-shore parts in it, probably the wiring and tires if not the brakes and other parts.
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Re: Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty

Postby jehler » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:49 pm

greenster wrote:I’m prob Off a little bit on some things here

Yes, I'll agree with that part
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby rmh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Greenster, one thing I forgot to mention and I rarely make guarantees but I can absolutely guarantee President Bush will not be re-elected this year. And I blame you for the Clintons.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:30 pm

rmh wrote:but I can absolutely guarantee President Bush will not be re-elected this year. And I blame you for the Clintons.

:rofl: Please tell me you don't mean that RMH.... I didn't have anything to do with the Clinton's.. Even though bill is pretty cool though.

It has been "SUSPENDED" Yes.. But if you read the wording of it in the patriot act.. If they think your a terrorists.. Which they can say anyones a terrorists. Hell I'm prob on there list.

A lot of the new stuff going on now is in the name of "SECURITY" Do any of you feel threated? I don't.. I feel pretty safe, even though my government scares me a lot.

Yes my truck has 100% off shore parts, Because I buy JDM Parts because they are better.. as matter of a fact.. only thing from america is the Air ride system and the windows.

I agree you-tube is not a good source, but I research it before I posted the links. but Fox, CNN, MSNBC is less reliable than you-tube.

It just pisses me off that all this was planned, based on a "catalyzing and Catastrophic event, like a new pearl harbor"
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rmh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:46 pm

I absolutely mean that about the Clintons. You all kept re-electing him and tolerating her and look where we're at. :biggrin:

We sort of have a moral dilemna here: protection vs. rights. Let me run this by you:

You're an FBI agent and have just caught a terrorist who you know has planted a WMD in, say, Little Rock set to go off in an hour. Do you question him in the normal way or do a little light torture to squeeze it faster.

I'm not worried about the government nor am I really worried about a terrorist attack even though I'm pretty close to Ground Zero for one. I am worried about the slow erosion of rights, of all kinds, but I think the Patriot Act doesn't warrant the paranoia that's out there. Look at some of the measures taken during WW II not to mention HUAC during the 50's and 60's. And the media may be in the pockets of individuals, but controlled? Not hardly. Personal story: about 1970 (10th grade) I did a paper on the Black Panthers, mostly to irritate the teacher. Sent away for info got on the FBI's watch list for mail. About 6 months later my brother calls and wants to know what's going on because his security clearance renewal was held up. I had to do some letter writing and explaining. Fast forward to 1980, in USN OCS/flight school and MY clearances get held up because of that damn paper. Moral of the story: these kinds of laws have been around since the Alien and Sedition Acts in 1800. Why do you think the mistakes make the news? It's because they're so rare.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 pm

You all kept re-electing him and tolerating her and look where we're at
I didn't re-elect anyone, nor have I elected anyone, except my-self as a class president.

protection vs. rights

Well the government is here to protect us, which includes our freedoms. I would rather have my rights/freedoms than have big brother. I can take care of myself. There is a point where I want protection from the government from foreign enemy. But I can start a militia just as much as the next guy.

Greensters ruthless thus why I'm not a FBI agent, so its not my job to worry about that. I would shoot him and get out of town. I have the right to be a egoist, Its when the government tries to limit that rights is when I start to care, and this applies to every-person in the country. No one cares unless it affects them directly.

But can you agree, that this country is going down in a hurry, and no-one cares, or will until its too late?

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jehler » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:37 pm

this country is not going down, every college age kid since plato has thought society was about to bite the dust...it isn't. we keep reliving mistakes and fighting in the name of God and the sand keeps flowing through the hourglass. it doesn't end until 12-21-2012...DUH!
jehler

Postby rmh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:38 pm

Going down how? Every time the economy hits a bump that's said. Do I think we as a nation are being short sighted about some of our econ policies? Yes I do, especially energy. Morally? Look at some historical writings, each generation thinks the one coming along is worthless. I'm a mid-boomer and you should have been around to hear the WW II'ers about us. I am concerned about some of the ethics of this coming generation. But you know there are liars, cheats and criminals in every generation. Educationally? We graduate more kids from high school than ever and are sending more to college than ever. We still lead the world in R&D, we just don't make the stuff here anymore. Other workers make it cheaper and THAT'S WHAT WE WANT. If you're in a funk because your candidate isn't in the running for President then you're wasting a lot of energy, his message wasn't attractive to enough people.
What right has the Patriot Act taken from you? There is no right to privacy in the Constitution, that right was imputed from some Court cases a few decades ago. You said you don't want Big Brother but in another post you wanted the government to "do something" about gas prices-that would be even more intrusive to you.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby jehler » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:42 pm

randy I think greenster must be having a move on moment. greenster did you stop thinking for yourself or did you just never think?
jehler

Re: Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty

Postby seastreet » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:45 pm

greenster wrote:I want everyone to Google, The NAU

I've known about this for sometime. You don't think the dollar becoming devalued vs. the Euro was an accident, do you?

greenster wrote:But enough of that: in 2005.. When cnn, fox was covering American idol or some other worthless crap George bush did away with the habeas corpus, which of course is the right to a trial. Nope we no longer have that.

Wrong. Bush ATTEMPTED to do that with Jose Pidillia and his hand was slapped by SCOTUS in a unanimous decision. Bush was wrong and he got what he deserved. Due Process is alive and well, thanks to SCOTUS. Bush was absolutely WRONG.

greenster wrote:But here is the biggy, Bush has been working on, and it is in motion for the “North American Union” he uses the word “Community” though. Basically Canada, U.S and Mexico Will all be controlled under one government, Sort-of like the European union. Look on the Government website. You will see that money is already made up. I think it’s called the “nuro” I'm prob wrong about the name though.

Hate to tell you, but it just isn't Bush pulling this. Democrats & Republicans have been instrumental in pushing this. The Clintons have been involved, along with a great deal of Congress, from both parties. That is one of the reasons I no longer subscribe to the two party system anymore. Why do your think neither party wants to do a damn thing about illegal imigration? Coincidence? I don't think so.

Here' an article to demonstrate my point. The Democratically controlled Congress just tried to pass this under the nose of the American people just last year.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/immigration-bill-advances-north-american-union/

greenster wrote:The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

Absolutely. Please remember the purpose of the second amendment though. It was intended to be the last line of checks and balances on our government. When they take that, nothing will detour them from taking the rest of your freedoms. We must guard that with our last breath gentlemen.
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby greenster » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:03 am

jehler: Don't Try to attack me, I'll win every time.

RMH: I have no candidate, Why do you keep insinuating that I'm a democrat?

I have no problem with money at this exact moment, but 260 million other people do. The oil/gas business is good to me at this moment.

Seastreet. I cant argue with anything you said as your pretty much right on.

I got yall thinking :tongue: I should add the "*" behind my name.

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rmh » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:37 am

Greenster discussing McCain's VP:
"The only way I'll vote for McCain is if Huckabee is on the ticket. If not I'll vote for Nader or someone else I've never heard of". 5/19/08
When people make those kind of statements they usually are disappointed that their candidate isn't in the mix.

260 million? 80%+ people in the US are having problems? With an unemployment rate under 5% nationally. Where are you getting your numbers?
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby J Loves Huntin » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Unfortunately you are dead right about the North American Union! :no: Bush and those in power above him have been planning it for a while. If you ask me, it lines up with Revelations. It will make us all "more obedient". Like so many have said on this forum" The only way to get my gun away from me is to kill me and pry it from my cold dead fingers!" Unfortunately, Obama and Hillary are already on board for this and want to take away our guns! :mad:
NEED TED NUGGENT!!!! :hammer:
Jesus Saves!!!
Season 2010-2011
2 Specks
1 Dove
J Loves Huntin
hunter

Postby seastreet » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Ron Paul / Ted Nuggent 2012!!!
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby don taylor » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Canamerico?
Canamerixico?
Mexamerada?

I wonder how long our constitution will last before its deemed illegal by the North American Court and tossed out. There goes the second amendment. Borders ? gone Language? gone American(white) culture? gone. Its only the whites that melt in this pot here in America. We have to blend into the black or hispanic culture in order to be cool. Listen to top 40 radio and see what is in style and currently fashionable.

I for one am tired of being led to believe that I have something to be ashamed of for being white. Like if I say IM PROUD TO BE WHITE! around a minority (BTW doesn't the word minority make you think VICTIM) I should feel funny. Yet, I'm proud to be white.

Anyways coming full circle when you count in latin Americans and other minorities for the continient, we are the minority. Or damn close. If we don't stand up for ourselves now, why would we then? Americans, that is.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jehler » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:14 am

greenster wrote:jehler: Don't Try to attack me, I'll win every time.

get over yourself greenie, if I was attacking you i surely would have brought up your momma or maybe your sister. do you have a sister? If you want to win something so bad maybe you should set up an arm wrestling match with don, I hear he is a whimp. I still don't believe you believe that crap, do you?
jehler

Postby jehler » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:17 am

seastreet wrote:Ron Paul / Ted Nuggent 2012!!!
Ronny is too much of an isolationist don't you think? doesn't he want to give up every overseas military base we have? I would love to see the nugent wing of the white house though :rofl:
jehler

Postby greenster » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:57 am

rmh: Thats the only way I'll vote. There is not a single candidate that I liked. I think they all was poor candidates, as always though.

Those number come directly out of my head. Look at the south, the numbers would have to be in the 9o percentile of the population, of those having problems. I'm going to go out on a limb, and say anyone making under $100,000 a year has felt an impact in last 4 or 5 years.

I will make a correction on the aforementioned number., but I would say a decisive majority of the population is experiencing the same thing.

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wackemstackem » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:57 am

Don what surpremist group did you say you are a member of. :hammer:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby rmh » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Greenster, Google "unemployment by state" and click on the money.cnn link. Highest unemployment is Michigan at just about 7%, lowest is SD at 2.6%. Ark. is about 4.8%. The south is running 4-5.5. Don't know how old you are but as one of the "fixing to die"members of DHC I have to tell you that fear of the economy spreads and even people who aren't having problems think they are. According to the Census Bureau, in 2006 median household income ( that's everyone in the household's income) was $48K. About 19% in the US had household income over $100K. If your household is making that you're doing well. If you go individual salary at $100K you're doing really well. If you're talking gas prices, that's hammering everybody.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 pm

At least I'm in the top 20% for something.......does it really matter when you live in the top ranked state for taxes :rofl:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby rmh » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:22 pm

QUACK3XS wrote:At least I'm in the top 20% for something.......does it really matter when you live in the top ranked state for taxes :rofl:

I am too, and MY state is the true tax Hell. Well so is NY. And believe or not PA. Not so much high ones but some very weird ones. They have a tax that used to be called the "Priveledge to Work" fee. You paid $10/year to the town where you worked even if you didn't live there. It's now $53 or so and called an emergency services fee. And of course PHI****** has a commuter tax. My school taxes in MD are way lower than most in PA for the same value house. MD just sales taxes everything, except grocery food.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:02 pm

You guys got it easy,my town,school and county come to 11k a yr :eek: it was 5.6k when I moved in in 2000.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby rmh » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Oh yeah Wackem NY is outrageous on property taxes, as well as house prices. I guess my combined town and county is around $4K (county includes school taxes). My number is a bit misleading since the spousal unit and I have owned the house for 20 years and MD limits the increase to 10%/year on owner occupied houses. If we were taxed on the full assessment my taxes would double at least.

The PA part comes because a lot of folks move from MD or NY because housing pricess are lower. But they get with a bunch of nuisance taxes in PA like the one I mentioned. VA used to tax you every year on the Blue Book value of your car.
2013 Totals
rmh
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum