I keep trying

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

I keep trying

Postby don taylor » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 pm

So nobody asks, I had a trying past couple of days and they were directly caused by minorities. I posted the details of one of the incidents and left it open to be a very ugly thread. I try to hold myself to a higher standard and not be judgemental. That said, I rethought my post and have changed it to this...

With the way the races in this country are so different and making no attempts to assimilate or even get along, what is going to happen here?
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby CLUTCHfan » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKbYkvWIyAc

Sorry, I saw it on TV, and thought it was hilarious.
Last edited by CLUTCHfan on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby LaRedneck » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Civil war
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:01 pm

The Whitest Kids You Know. I tivo there show everyday but alot of it isnt all that funny. But the stuff that is, is really funny.

Whats going to happen? Who knows, its so trendy right now to hate white guys. Civil war? I doubt it but maybe. Maybe those idiots should think about that before they pick a fight with the guys with all the guns. :hammer:
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:18 pm

You'll pull through don. Just keep a good head on your shoulders and you'll be fine. As for the race thing, I don't care what other people think about me. Call me a racist all you want, but I'm not. You can say whatever the balls you want, but at the end of the day only I know who I am. People need to get off their high horse and quit preaching "political correctness". How come only us whitefolk can be racist? I don't like illegal immigrants and am therefore a racist at work, but my Philipeano friend likes them about as much as I do and he is expressing his view point. The liberals can shove political correctness up their butt. Quit appealing to the minorities all the time, it's about time we stood up for our own. Since when was it minority rules? I always thought it was the other way around? Some how we've become twisted and the majority always caters to the minority. That includes colleges and jobs, you can thank affermative action for that. That's my .02, I've got plenty more to say, but I'll hold off.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:55 am

What I'm having a hard time doing is grasping the rules. For example, one of the rules I don't get is the N word rule. They can say it, I can't. Or how about the criticize rule. If I say to a black guy " you should get a job and get off welfare" I'm a racist. You can't say anything negative at all. I want everyone to get off welfare. My wife didn't date any black guys before she married me. When asked out by black guys she flatly said no. Guess what she was? A racist! They actually said that because she didn't like black guys! I guess what I'm saying is the double set of standards is BS. A example in the news is the Reverend Wright/Obama story. Let a white preacher say those things.

And another thing, if you call me a racist for thinking this way, your just one of them. Someone who agrees with those double standards. I'm tired of it. Backing down from fights simply because we are white and they are minorities. I don't care if its a physical fight or a verbal fight. I've seen white guys being assaulted by a couple black guys who were looking for a fight. In a crowd of whites nobody jumped in except me. Peoples fear has got to stop. Its time we start looking out for each other like the system looks out for the minorities. Because the systems not on our side.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:25 am

I just sat thru a meeting at work where the discussion was diversity recruitment and how we need to do a better job. They had the percentage of non whites for each district and talked to us how we needed to really go out of our ways to get diversity. At work they actually give points in the hiring process to people that check a minority box. So white males are started at a disadvantage on paper.

My tounge is sore from biting it.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:47 am

I have a friend of mine that was born in Tunisa north Africa,Long story short Hes an Italian guy (caucasian),He put African American on his college apps. :thumbsup: he got a very good cheap education.
I dont want to go on a rant so ill end it here.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby Mare_Vitalis » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:31 am

I used to feel the same way, but then I decided that, well hell i am a racist and it really doesnt bother me any more...I realy think that the term racist has evolved over the years and everyone is a racist because we all acknowledge the differences between the races. I am not however a biggot...I dont hate people because of the color of thier skin, I hate them because of thier actions...its really quite simple.
I used to argue with a buddys bleeding heart girlfriend all the time. I would say that stating the fact that the majority of prisons are minoritys. thats not being racist thats pointing out a fact...she says thats because our court systems are structured to help whites out...for some reason I can't wait to go shake O.J. Simpsons hand...
Mare_Vitalis
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:07 am

I know what your saying. Its not the color of their skin, its their culture. I'm a culturist. I think the white culture is superior.

Ever heard the term white on white crime? Yes it happens but you see where I'm going with it. I'm tired of seeing my people getting sucked into their world. I'm having a hard time not going into a full blown 3 page rant about the problems directly associated with black culture. Its ruining America.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:11 am

jrockncash wrote:I just sat thru a meeting at work where the discussion was diversity recruitment and how we need to do a better job. They had the percentage of non whites for each district and talked to us how we needed to really go out of our ways to get diversity. At work they actually give points in the hiring process to people that check a minority box. So white males are started at a disadvantage on paper.

My tounge is sore from biting it.

You know what I find really funny about that and the affirmative action BS? When will people find out that there are less numbers of minorities than the majority? That's how they get the name minority, and therefore there won't ever be an equal number or minorities working with majorities.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Mare_Vitalis » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:21 am

here in Texas minorities already out number whites and within the next 2 years whites will be the minority...unless they hurry up with that fence...
Mare_Vitalis
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:38 am

I've said it before, everyone is a racist whether they want to recognize it or not. It's a natural feeling.
Everytime some pushes the issue of diversity, like in Jrocks company...that's racist. You HAVE to hire a black person or a latino because they are black or latin?
When people start embracing the fact that races ARE different, black people DO act like black people, they dance better, play sports better, talk differently, there are noticable differences, why are we supposed to act like we are all the same?
How about the Black Colleges? How about the United Negro College Fund? Miss Black America?
That is some racist shite right there.
I'm a racist, I don't have black friends, I played college football for a couple years, there were lots of black guys on the team, we got along well, they were funny, I was funny to them, but I don't keep in touch and we didn't stat friends. There are a couple of black guys that I am friendly with but otherwise, I just don't hang out with black guys.
It's MY right as an American, to be judgemental, and a little bit of a racist. Would I not hire someone for a job IF they were qualified based on their skin colour? NO. Would I not vote for someone based on skin colour? NO. Would I roll my windows up while driving through South Bronx, or Bostons West Side, or Frog Hollow in Hartford, CT? Hell Yeeeeea!
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:02 am

CDH brought this up about the neighborhoods. Does anyone live near a black or mostly black community? I do. Several. Do you know what they have in common? Men in the streets during hours men should be working. School age children out during school hours in the streets and all hours of the night, pregnant teenagers and teenagers pushing strollers, grafitti, garbage, litter, boarded up homes, drug dealing, abandoned cars, murders in broad daylight, prostitution and a high rate of welfare and disability recepients. Two questions:

Do anyone live near a nice all black community?

Does anyone live near a black community like the ones I live near?

You do know its our fault. The man holds them down, ya see.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby captainduckhead » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:11 am

I'm a huge believer in Darwins theory of eveolution, as oppossed to the Story of Creation in the Book Of Genesis. I don't need to get specific here, but I think most people looking through clear eyes with an open mind to such matters can see that there are different SPECIES of Human Beings, call them sub-species or alternative species, (Greater and Lessers even) whatever you want to call it, all humans are not the same, and you can almost see on the evolutionary scale the different developmental stages, including mental capacities of certain races. In other words, certain types of humans are much more primative and less developed. They are more tribal, and animalistic in their behaviors.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby Boom » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:00 am

where i live we have a river that seperates the town but it also acts as a border between two races east side of the river is nothing but murders,crack dealers, $#!^ hole houses,boarded up businesss etc... on the west side of the river booming business nice homes the total opposite of the east side. can ya guess witch side of the river the whites live on? :rolleyes: now being of mixed races i have my issues but i don't go on and on about them i move on. we all have the same chance in life its what you do with it imo. calling someone a african american is seperating them in my eyes"which by the way burns my @$$ :mad: everytime i hear that". your AMERICAN...i guess from now on i am going to say i am a irish/french can./native american/american..sure they were dealt a raw deal YEARS AND YEARS AGO" but so were we. i wonder if they ever thought about how many irish slaves there were?? not to mention the wipeing out of cultures that happened in our countrys history?? you know white people need to stop being so scaired off them imo. i have actually seen a older white guy getting the snot kicked out of him by 3 black guys and i was the only one to jump in to help him while 5 white people (3 of them being guys) just stood there yelling the cops are on the way :huh: it was all over the one black kid calling the white guys wife a cracker b%$#@ after it was all over i asked why nobody helped? they all said they might have had a gun or a knife :mad: i have been called a racist many times it use to bother me but now i careless. i ams what i ams...ME
WACKEM & STACKEM
Boom
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:57 am

Personally, I don't judge anyone based on the color of their skin; however, I do judge them by their actions. When I drive down the street and see the young punks, black, white or hispanic, walking with their pants sagging and their hats sideways it really ticks me off. Or when I am forced to hear their music thumping in their vehicles before I can even see their vehicle coming down the road, I get really ticked off. It also gets to me when I am on my way to work and I see all the people standing outside the check cashing business around the 1st of every month, knowing that these are people that are fully capable of getting a job and supporting themselves and their families, but instead rely on me and you to pay our taxes to support them. These people are of all races, black, white and hispanic.

I think it is past time for us, the majority, to demand that everyone be held accountable to support themselves. If someone wants to have 8 kids, they should be able to support them without government assistance. The only people that I think should be able to draw government assistance are the ones that are truely unable to help themselves like physically or mentally handicapped people. Unfortunately, we have certain segments of our society that know how to beat the system and get themselves declared incompetent or crazy in order to draw a welfare check. I had dealings with a 28 year old man the other night that admittedely had never worked a day of his life. When asked how he got his money to buy his dope, he responded with his gubment check. He claimed that he was schizophrenic (SP?) and had to take medicine, therefore he was unable to have any sort of real job. The only thing that I could tell was wrong with this guy was that he was as high as a kite. Another thing that gets me is when I go in someones house and they have a $3000 dollar big screen tv, but the 7 kids are sleeping on the floors, some were fortunate enough to have mattresses while others didn't. I questioned the lady, who was pregnant at the time, why she had so many children when it was apparent that she couldn't support them and she responded that she gets more money for each child that she has from the government. :mad: Why do we reward people for having children that they can't support and the majority of these will be just like their parents because the so called parent(s) don't care enough about them to see that they get a good education?
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby bluewing77 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:33 pm

here ya go fellas. census bureau to the rescue.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/50000.html

pack up and move to Vermont! 96.7% White!!!

Black = 0.7%
Hispanic/Latino= 1.1%
Persons reporting 2 or more races = 1.1%
bluewing77
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:42 pm

Its not what they write on the census. Its the way they live that makes them trash. I'd rather have a good black neighbor who speaks plain english and who's kids are respectful than live next to white whigger trash. I know. I have 2 good black neighbors to my left and white trash to my right.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby LIGHT12 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 pm

my 2 cents from my personal life.

I feel a jerk is a jerk no matter what color you are.

I do have problems with segments of society be it white, black, hispanic, asian. It does not matter. Each of them have ther own issues that i dislike. Yah I don't like the welfare and gangsta portion of the black population. Gues what i don't like the welfare and trailer trash portion of the white population. I don't like illegals hispanics here in this country.

That being said i have friends in just about every possible race in this country. But we have one thing in common. We are Americans and look at it that way first. We have been divided because of political reasons for years. The parties, and i blame the dems for this greatly have tried to pander to groups and get there vote. Well guess what treat everyone the same and things would be much different today.

If the Democrats keep the minority groups split up and wanting more and fighting the majority they can at all times say look they are holding you down. Dems have done little for race relations in the country historically. They just follow the rule of show them good intentions and it doesn't matter what the outcome is.

yah we are all different. We each grow up in a different portion of the world no matter what color we are. My experiences growing up in Western Wisconsin are so much different that those of people i know who grew up here. My opinion I'm more grounded and kinder than anyone I have met that grew up in Scottsdale. Is that true. I dont know but it is my perseption. But i know I was raised differently because of the location the traditions, the values of the area I grew up in.

So yes i discriminate. I discriminate daily with the people I interact with. We all do. For me it is attitude and appearance. Not color. I am quiting my night job because I was asked to take throw 4 black guys out of the bar because they did not follow our dress code. I let them in because they were borderline gangster apparel, but looked better and had more expensive close than anyone in the bar, and they were good people. Looking to have one more drink before they went back to the hotel for the night. So how can I work for someone who just doesn't like the look of them. I can't. And I won't. I am discriminating there also.

If everyone took a look at themselves and their own actions, they might sometimes look at others and understand. Yah I don't like thugs, but they come in every color.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby bluewing77 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:49 pm

everyone would prefer good, honest, clean, friendly neighbors of any color/race over trashy, loud, bad neighbors of the same race.

i was just putting it out there that Vermont is the land of maple syrup, small rural towns, and white people, for anyone who's interested.
bluewing77
hunter

Postby HotDog » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Aw Bluewing, you're going to ruin it for us.
We don't need any permits for concealed carry either.
Could the two be related?

People need to stop sucking on the teat of liberalism. I really want to see EVERY AMERICAN succeed, our country depends on it. Like any other animal, you've got to be weaned before you can reach you're full potential.
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Postby solway gunner » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:59 pm

SAME THING AS THE UK,BENEFITS/HOUSING GIVEN TO IMMIGRANTS WHO COME TO YOUR COUNTRY THEN CAN CLAIM BENEFITS FOR THEIR FAMILIES FROM PAKISTAN,BANGLADESH ,POLAND OR WHEREVER THEIR FROM ETC ETC,RADICAL MUSLIMS PREACHING HATE FOR THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN AND GET BENEFITS FROM BURNING THE UNION FLAG ON THE HI STREET,SETTING OFF BOMBS ON BUSES JIHADING WHEREVER THEY WANT TO.
SCHOOLS BEING TOLD TO TEACH LESS ENGLISH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS EVERYWHERE ETC ETC ETC, "GREAT"BRITAIN :rofl: ?ITS THE butt DOORMAT OF THE CONTINENT,HOPE YOU DONT CATCH SOME STATESIDE
solway gunner
hunter

Postby jehler » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:03 pm

I like pie!
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby wackemstackem » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 am

jehler wrote:I like pie!
I like mine pink,no matter the color outside :thumbsup:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster