I want a month too!!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

I want a month too!!!

Postby wackemstackem » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:29 am

Since we have had the hot bed talk lately about race and gays I thought Id throw this out their.
Where's my month!!!!!
Yea thats right my month,This month is Gay, Lesbian (I thought gays were lesbians too) and transgender month.Theirs african American month.Hispanic month chinese month,ect.

When's european white man we discovered this country and made it what it is today month. :huh:
I think it should be the month of july the same month of our great nations birthday. :thumbsup:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 am

is are childrin lerning?????
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:02 am

What :huh:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:23 am

wackemstackem wrote:What :huh:

Exactly.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 am

Ok genius.Whats your month,or should I say is it that time of the month
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby captainduckhead » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Tangier Island, were you implying that wackem is a dummy for suggesting that Caucasians have their own month of appreciation? It's not a bad idea, I thinka after all the giving and recognition that we give others, it's about time we honor us. The everyday white people
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby Whitehorse » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:59 pm

buncha cry babies :no:

i doubt you have ever "celebrated" any of these, it's not forced upon you, so if ya want your own month, then hell, take the 9 months left over. I'm too busy trying to make a POSITIVE, ENCOURAGEING, SUPPORTIVE difference in this world to start asking "what about me"

i'm not going to be that uneducated biggot idiot that puts a dent on society. Instead, be a man.

This country is turning into a buncha ladies.....
Whitehorse
hunter

Postby bayoumeto bastard » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:37 pm

Whitehorse wrote:buncha cry babies :no:

i doubt you have ever "celebrated" any of these, it's not forced upon you, so if ya want your own month, then hell, take the 9 months left over. I'm too busy trying to make a POSITIVE, ENCOURAGEING, SUPPORTIVE difference in this world to start asking "what about me"

i'm not going to be that uneducated biggot idiot that puts a dent on society. Instead, be a man.

:lol: :rofl: Why would i cebebrate black history month of martin luther king day if i am not black. Also why dont you please explain to me how you are so busy making a POSITIVE, ENCOURAGEING, SUPPORTIVE difference in this world, you sure are riding on a high horse their big guy. Let me tell you what the problem with this country is people who are so concerned with "what I did" or I did this so that make me a better person. It dosent make me wrong or an "uneducated biggot idot" because I would like the white race have the same things that all the other races have. White americans need to quit rolling over an letting other races take advantage of the country we made. Try going to mexico and expect everyone their to learn you language and change everything for you, and see how far that gets you.
wait.. wait.. cut em
bayoumeto bastard
hunter

Postby HotDog » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:55 pm

July is WhiteAngloChristianAmerican month.

We celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independance freeing us from an oppressive government that over-taxed us and gave us nothing in return....................not much different than today.

Never mind.
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Postby Whitehorse » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:57 pm

bayoumeto bastard wrote:
Whitehorse wrote:buncha cry babies :no:

:lol: :rofl: Why would i cebebrate black history month of martin luther king day if i am not black. Also why dont you please explain to me how you are so busy making a POSITIVE, ENCOURAGEING, SUPPORTIVE difference in this world, you sure are riding on a high horse their big guy. Let me tell you what the problem with this country is people who are so concerned with "what I did" or I did this so that make me a better person. It dosent make me wrong or an "uneducated biggot idot" because I would like the white race have the same things that all the other races have. White americans need to quit rolling over an letting other races take advantage of the country we made. Try going to mexico and expect everyone their to learn you language and change everything for you, and see how far that gets you.

don't assume people only do things to better themselves. I took a mentaly disabled guy out to eat every wed. that no one, including my g/f, knew about until I bumped into him one day shopping. I am a teacher school/sunday, big brother program, support youth hunts, volunteer hours with people trying to learn english (beleive it or not, it doesn't come to them in a few days), and many other things. Not trying to say look at me, but when you say americans are concerned about "what I did" that's bs, and comes from a lazy man with no ambitions

why would I go to mexico and expect them to learn what I speak?? I would rather learn spanish, does that mean i'd have to? nope

hey man, just saying ta quit being a lil punk and start acting like a man. Buncha whiny sissies

oh yea, it's always fun to educate those who are so blind to life....

The united states has no official language.. how do ya like them apples?

it's tough talking to the ignorant
Whitehorse
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:is are childrin lerning?????

I swear that Tyler kid keeps getting past us Moderators, we really have to start doing a better job. :rofl:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jehler » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Whitehorse wrote:I took a mentaly disabled guy out to eat every wed. that no one, including my g/f, knew about until I bumped into him one day shopping.

bumped into him?...hmmmmm back to the gay rights thread. did you go dutch or make the disabled guy pay? cause if you paid your just making him feel inferior.
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby h2ofwlr » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:03 pm

You are hitting a nerve with me, as what these "months" really are is reverse discrimination.

God forbid as a white man I say anything un PC, yet the likes of Obama and other Black leaders who are racially prejudiced against the Whites (based upon their own words) and can get away with bloody murder against the whites. Where as if a white man said it there'd be race riots all over the US because of it.

I hate the double standard.
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jehler » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:08 pm

like african american? what the hell is that? does that make me a dutch american? why is black, white, red, brown or yellow so pc incorrect? are blacks in england african english? or african french in france?
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby don taylor » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Every day and every month in my house is WHITE pride day. We are proud of who we are. We are WHITE. Got a problem?

They have to MAKE me recognize MLK day and black history month. They want you to discuss black history in our homes. Become more AWARE of CULTURAL DIVERSITY. Here is what I have to say about my family discussing Mandingo Zulu warriors. Kiss my white ***. That gets no airplay here, homey. And they are stupid to think ONE of us gives a crap about them dancing to drums and dressing up in paint. They need to stop dancing in Africa, plant some crops, and WIPE THOSE FRIGGIN FLIES AWAY FROM THEIR KIDS EYES! They should have America Month in all these backwards craphole countries. They can learn how to bathe and brush their teeth.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:30 pm

:lol: :lol: Wow I really did just LOL. Slight side ache, good job Don you did it again.

Black history month what a joke. Im supposed to care about them? Well I dont not even a little bit. I tell all the white guys applying to work at my office to put Native American on their applications. That way they can get the minority preference points. Its also supposedly impossible to prove your are or are not Native American.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

IM WITH YA!

Postby sly1uc » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:34 am

I LOVE THE WAY THAT MINORITIES CAN PUSH ALL THEIR BELIEFS AND VIEWS OFF ON THE MAJORITY. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I SHOULD HAVE TO LEARN TO SPEAK SPANISH TO ACCOMMODATE FOR THE MEXICANS AND I SHOULD READ THE KARAN TO BETTER UNDERSTAND MUSLIMS AND PARTISAPATE IN BLACK HISTORY MONTH TO BETTER KNOW WHERE THE BLACKS...EXCUSE ME, AFRICAN AMERICANS HAVE BEEN THROUGH . BUT IF WE (WHITE MALES) TRY AND ENCOURAGE OUR CUSTOMS OF HERITAGE TO THE COUNTRY...RACISIM, DISCRIMINATION, PREJEDICE, CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS IS WHAT WE ARE ACCUSED OF. THE BLACKS HAVE B.E.T. (BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION). IF WE HAD W.E.T. (WHITE ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION) THE DUMBA-S AL SHARPTEN WOULD BE MARCHING BECAUSE OF IT. DOUBLE STANDARD. IF I PUT A CHRISTMAS TREE UP TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, THEY SAY IM VIOLATING THE FREEDOM OF RELIGION. AND IF WE HAVE AN ORGANIZATION THATS PREDOMINANTLY WHITE ITS DISCRIMINATION, BUT ITS OK TO HAVE 10 BLACKS ON THE BASKETBALL COURT AND THE ONLY WHITES ARE THE REFS. MINORITIES TOTAL LESS THAN 25 PERCENT OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION AND WHITES TOTAL OVER 70 PERCENT. THAT TELLS ME THAT THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME USING THE PHONE AND HAVING TO PRESS 1 ENGLISH. ITS A WHITE MANS COUNTRY. THATS NOT A RACIST REMARK, THATS JUST STATING THE FACTS. AND I, FOR ONE OF THE WHITE MEN, AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE A FOREIGNER IN MY OWN COUNTRY.
sly1uc
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 am

Please, for the sake of everyone on the internet. Do not use all caps.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:30 am

When will the rest of America stand up and decide they've had enough of minority majorities, political correctness, and pansy *** thoughts on parenting and making the world perfect where no one has rights? and God forbid you speak out against anything.

Everyone on this forum is more intelligent than the rest of the country in my opinion.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 am

Hell yes!! Tyler Zent for President.

Ill whip up some Zent 08' Bumper stickers.

WWTZD
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby bluewing77 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:48 am

LIGHT12 wrote:Please, for the sake of everyone on the internet. Do not use all caps.

:dito: :stouff:
bluewing77
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:04 am

idahofowler wrote:When will the rest of America stand up and decide they've had enough of minority majorities, political correctness, and pansy *** thoughts on parenting and making the world perfect where no one has rights? and God forbid you speak out against anything.

Everyone on this forum is more intelligent than the rest of the country in my opinion.

Well said Idaho

Some day people are gonna get sick and tired of the double standards.Or I like to say the white tax.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:28 am

jrockncash wrote:Hell yes!! Tyler Zent for President.

Ill whip up some Zent 08' Bumper stickers.

WWTZD

So we are now writing in Tyler Zent. Got it. :rofl:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby don taylor » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:52 am

Tyler is off for the summer from school. The warden told him to go down to the water and drown the ducklings. They have to many and he needs to clear them out.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:00 am

Preacher1011 wrote:
Tangier Island Slacker wrote:is are childrin lerning?????

I swear that Tyler kid keeps getting past us Moderators, we really have to start doing a better job. :rofl:

Clowns to the left of me... and, well, that's it. Just clowns.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum