Obama background video - interesting

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obama background video - interesting

Postby Das booted » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:23 am

This was banned from the Litter Box's CA Forum, but it is really worth a watch. Some people/places are just getting too politically correct. You'd think some sites are NBC or CBS not internet sites. :no:

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036
Das booted
Membership under review

Postby h2ofwlr » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:05 pm

I watched last week on another site. A good video to watch about the double standards we have here in the USA.

Needless to say I am not pro Obama. I am not pro McCain either, but he is the lessor of 2 evils.

I wish there was a candidate that I could fully support. Thje last one was Ronnald Reagan.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Now that's a video worth watching. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:34 pm

I guess you know what I think of the video... hate mongering.

but it does start out with a good point that we should look into aman's past when he runs for the highest office in the land. That's a good statement. But why then, were so many so reluctant to look at George Bush's background with the same magnifying glass and so quick to jump on anyone who tried to take a closer look at his DUI, cocaine use, assigned to the Texas Air ntional Guard and then his Missing form duty status while he campaigned for another's political run?

Why the double standard boys?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Well first off, I couldn't vote in the Bush election so it didn't really matter what I thought. Now that I can vote I look into EVERY candidate. I mostly look into thier voting record, and their background on issues I'm for/against. If one lines up then they get my vote, but sometimes (like this election) you have to compromise.

By the way, I'm not necessarily against Obama because he's liberal. It does make up a big chunk of why I don't like him, but the other major part is that he doesn't have the balls to stand up for what he thinks is right. On most of the major votes in the Senate he voted "present". Why do I want a man who doesn't have the nuggets to say what he believes is right running my country?

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Das booted » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Preacher1011 wrote: Why do I want a man who doesn't have the nuggets to say what he believes is right running my country?

At least Hillary had "nuggets". When somebody makes Hillary look like a good alternative - enough said.
Das booted
Membership under review

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Yep, she took Bill's away from him a long time ago. She has them in a little jar up on the mantle and when ever he crosses her she threatens to throw them to the crows.

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Redline29 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:22 pm

dudejcb wrote:I guess you know what I think of the video... hate mongering.

but it does start out with a good point that we should look into aman's past when he runs for the highest office in the land. That's a good statement. But why then, were so many so reluctant to look at George Bush's background with the same magnifying glass and so quick to jump on anyone who tried to take a closer look at his DUI, cocaine use, assigned to the Texas Air ntional Guard and then his Missing form duty status while he campaigned for another's political run?

I see, questioning his poor judgment is hate mongering. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Are you that lost and Obama brainwashed that you have lost all logical and rational thought? I can't handle to watch all the "village idiots" that scream and cheer at his rallies anymore, this is how STUPID America has become. Obama: "I am going to ruin the economy worse than Jimmy Carter."

"YAAAAAAAAA...YAAAAAAAA....YAAAAAAAAAAAA" Makes me sick.
(yes I know he did not say that in those words...but he could and they would still scream.)

They have picked Bush apart left and right, you must be blind or not paying attention. And I see you still cannot let go of the Air national gaurd thing...oh...thats right, they did say something about that durning his second run for pres...with falsified
documents. His DUI...he talked about it and he quit drinking. Cocane use?...what about Clintons?

Weak dude...weak argumant.
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:18 pm

But Redliiiine Bill never inhaled he only smoked. :rofl:

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:28 pm

Obama has admitted cocaine use. I'm all for disqualifying all cocaine users from President. I'm pretty sure the argument this election is that it is irrelevant. I can never keep track of the progressive rules.

I don't want the President admitting all the dumbass things he has ever done. Black history month lifts kids out of poverty, but a President saying he snorted coke or smoked pot doesn't have any negative effect.

If he did any of these dumbass things in the last 5 to 10 years, then I want to know. Beyond that shut your damn mouth and say I did some dumb things that I'm not proud of and leave it at that. You can even leak what those dumb things are if you want to come clean.

I've done more than my share of dumbass things. They were dumbass things when I did them and I'm embarrassed that I was ever that dumb. A little shame would go a long ways. I'd even be happy if Obama or any politician said it was stupid when I did it, I wish I would have never done it, and anybody out there currently using coke is an idiot. Of course, they don't want to offend the junky vote, so they give it tacit approval.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby 1ynggun » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm

I almost threw up when I saw him standing there during the national anthem without a hand on his heart. And to think people are actually considering voting for this animal. Maybe he needs to go back to his ethnic grounds, because it is obvious he sure as hell isnt proud of this country that so many have fallen for.

:mad:
1ynggun
Forum & State Moderator

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:17 pm

dudejcb wrote:I guess you know what I think of the video... hate mongering.

I think the thing is. Those things were gone over repeatedly. When he was running for govenor, when he ran the first time. And people never wanted to let them go. But Clintons women problems were pushed aside. Hillary's whitewater was pushed aside. You really want to be discussed by something read what whitewater really as. dispicable. So you want something on Bush to be rehashed every year. But the first time Obama is in the national light, we can't talk about it. Lame.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 pm

The main thing is that he's black and its against the rules to say anything (no matter how relevent) that is remotely negative. That is a fact proven by the media.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:18 pm

jrockncash

Thats why the Republicans should have nominated a black woman. Then what would the media do. What would the dems do. it would be hilarious. She's a Aunt tom, or what ever you call it. It would be hilarious to me.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Maybe an Asian midget woman. That would throw the press for a real loop.

Ok, now i'm being childish. But hey it would be funny to seet the press reaction.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:30 am

Some good black on black hate mongering. I think that's what progressives would call it.

It's actually a pretty funny take on the serious issues. Obama's a joke and the progressives just don't get it.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=66848
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby 1ynggun » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:34 am

SpinnerMan wrote:Obama's a joke and the progressives just don't get it.

I like your style man!
1ynggun
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Controversial Issues Forum