A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..
Moderators: Smackaduck, MM
Why did the C.I. forum get taken from under the Honey Hole in the forum selection page? It was not there at 9:15 EST.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 7534
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 pm
- Location: Westmoreland County, Pa.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold
The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke
What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
- Posts: 2917
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:06 pm
- Location: yelling at kids to get off my lawn.
I was hoping they got rid of it. LOL
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:59 pm
- Location: ARIZONA
There are only 3 of us that can move it, so likely Chris moved it down.
And likely it was taking away from the HH. This forum was never intended to complete with the HH. We just wanted the more controversial topics in here as some members the topics were a turn off in the HH.
Last edited by Admin2
on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Deputy riding shotgun
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers
'C' can't be so close to the top.
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
- Posts: 1103
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:37 pm
- Location: Addison County, VT
Well Admin2 keep it on here somewhere. gives us duckers something to do off season and able to vent also. Thanks for it. Don
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:32 am
- Location: Houston,Texas
It's not going anywhere, I just didn't feel controversial topics were to be at the highlight of the site.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:20 pm
- Location: Bismarck, ND with Eyes to the Sky
On the "other site" I mentioned the Politics forum is almost a "by the way we have...." type of thing. I have to agree with Chris about the focus, there's enough controversy about decoys and reloading, some of those should be moved here. You know "Terror vs. PatternMaster" or some such. Ohsay could moderate that one.
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
- Posts: 1710
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:50 pm
- Location: On the Chesapeake
Return to Controversial Issues Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: charlie beard and 5 guests