Jihad

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Jihad

Postby dudejcb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:46 am

you may have seen this at Snopes.com but thought it worth a post, and some commiseration here at DHC. This is going to be a long term problem for us, our kids, and our grandkids. so we cannot ignore it but need to think and act strategically.

I think most at DHC are aware that I have made the point repeatedly that the way we handled Saddam and Iraq was a huge mistake on several levels; that it made us less safe, and that while not not all muslims are crazy, Iraq and other things (like silly cartoons) have inflamed the simple minded Islamo fundamentalist population worldwide... not helpful.

this link give a pretty good look at what we're up against when it comes to Islamo-jihadi fundamentalist cave man types. It also suggests (to me at least) that we need to think carefully about how we deal with these types and quit making it easy for the crazies'rs to inflame hatred against the west. We also need to take them out... but in an under the radar manner; sabre rattling only makes it worse. We need to employ a quiet sabre and quit grandstanding.

Anyway here it is...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:40 am

It was called the Religion of Peace Demonstration? That's a pretty ironic name, hypocritical to me. Doesn't England have a no harboring terrorists law? Heck if that happened here, I'm pretty sure the National Guard would have been called. I don't think we would have let something like that go on.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby grunt_doc » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:44 am

Linking the Islamic wack-jobs with the rest of the Islamic world is like saying that Michael Moore, Jane Fonda (rot in hell bitch), Michael Jackson, and any of the other crazies; are a representaion of the average American. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the spotlight. The media coerage doesn't help either. I agree that these terrorists need to be dealt with quietly and severly. The best thing to do with them is the same as with hollywood wack-jobs. Ignore them. Soon, they will be out of the spotlight long enough for us to put a bullet in their heads or a rope around their neck. Just my thoughts.

Doc
Texting is just a polite way to communicate whilst taking a dump.
grunt_doc
hunter

Postby grunt_doc » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:55 am

Preacher:

Here's the thing. We WOULD let them do that...and SHOULD let them do that. It's the 1st Amendment. As long as they in a legal assembly, they can say whatever they want. They have to accept responsibility, though, if they break the law...just as I wold have to accept responsibility for running them all over with my car.

Doc
grunt_doc
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:56 am

I thought it was illegal to threaten lives and the sort?

By the way, I wasn't grouping the extremists to all of the Muslims. There are extremists in anything.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:11 am

Quiet undercover sabre rattling? Look these guys are stupid, but not that stupid. If you leave any mystery as to who is dropping bombs on their leaders, it won't take them long to figure it out.

What we need to do is get back to the Boot in Their Ass mentality we had back in WWII. As long as they see we won't torture them if caught, we won't shoot first, we fight with our hands tied behind our back by the UN, how do any of you expect us to win quickly? All these Dems voted to send us to Iraq, then agree to limit our ability to fight effectively, then cry when we can't get out fast enough. Here's a American style plan...

Mobilize all of our army and take the safeties off EVERY WEAPON we have. March right into every possible terrorist camp, area, holding, tribal village, GUNS BLAZING. Mow down EVERYONE in the way. As the world begins to see we won't settle for this kind of crap, the islamist's will get the point. Do you know how often a 6'6" 350 lbs guy has to fight? Only when he feels like it. We need to stand up and flex some good old fashioned American muscle and put our boot heals on some necks. We also need to get the hell out of the UN.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Jihad

Postby CLUTCHfan » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:09 am

dudejcb wrote: . We also need to take them out... but in an under the radar manner; sabre rattling only makes it worse. We need to employ a quiet sabre and quit grandstanding.

Trying to do things in an "under the radar manner" is what caused things to go from bad to worse over there during the Cold War. With todays media, and public access to the internet, there is no quiet way of doing things. Grunt_doc told me stories of attacks being made from childrens playgrounds that the enemy was videotaping in order to try to make our troops look like they were attacking schools and Mosques. The international media gets their hands on those videos, and who looks like the bad guys? Our enemies use our own media against us, and our own media is happy to do it. People over there have access to youtube just as we do, and there are no secrets anymore.

If we want to end this, we make an example out of somebody. Only we do it right. Japan chilled the frick out after we vaporized some of their prime real estate. You go in with a heavy hand, and people start falling into line. My boss at work doesn't give people an inch. There are alot of people that don't like him for it. Some people hate him. But he gets better results than any other department leader in the company, and everybody does their job, and there is no in-fighting like on other shifts and in other departments.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby dudejcb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 am

Clutch... I agree. covert stuff has caused many problems. maybe Don and your approach of bombs away is the way to go. After all, these folks don't look like they would be willing to change their thinking.

What I was (feabily) getting at by "sabre rattling" (in my first use) was in reference to W's idiotic statements about "crusades" and "bring it on" that were music to the ears of, and helpful to, whack job suicide bomber recruiters.

Preacher... I think you may be correct. Freedom of speach is one thing, but inciting violence is illegal in this vcountry, I think... just like shouting FIRE! in a theatre is.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am

A post that everyone agrees with? I am truely shocked. I agree with you fellas too by the way.

Preacher... I think you may be correct. Freedom of speach is one thing, but inciting violence is illegal in this vcountry, I think... just like shouting FIRE! in a theatre is.

I completly agree with that one. I know if someone came to my house and said "You're family doesn't like Islam they must die" Someone would be leaving in a body bag or alot worse for the wear. I don't see how England can let people sit in the streets and threaten them. Seems like they are just rolling over and playing dead. Those signs are blatant threats and should be dealt with accordingly. Who cares if the British had to make a scene to get rid of the mob? They would be making an example of them to the whole world. As you guys said, they aren't afraid to go public with things, so why should we? We should tell NATO to shove their BS policies up their cornholes. These "Rules of Engagement" have cost many soldiers their lives. If you want a REALLY good read on one of these occasions read Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrel. Marcus was the only survivor when his Navy SEAL team was overrun and wiped out. He fully blames the problem on the BS "rules of engagement". It's a great book if anybody wants to give it a go.

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:07 pm

I'm hoping that the reason the Brits haven't done anything yet is because they are using the photo's to identify these crepes so they can track them back to their dens, find out who their network of friends are, so the whole shebang can be dealt with... rather than coming out strong right away, having them go underground, and making it harder to uncover all the rats in the dump.

Hope springs eternal...
dudejcb
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Good ole GWB sure did piss'em off. He went after a bee hive with a club. He got a lot but what he didn't sure is mad. That's why we need to be strong and show resolve. This fighting and John Murtha (slime) type talk between ourselves is only giving them encouragement. I do feel you on the lack of sneak attacks we have going on. Its like we have to announce we are going to bomb them before we bomb them. The whole situation sucks.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby grunt_doc » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm

It's history repeating itself. We stopped going north in Korea...look at it now. We stopped going north in Vietman and paid the price. We stopped going north in Desert Storm and look now. We should have done it right the first time, but we didn't want to look like an occupying force.

We have done the same thing now. We are trying so hard to be nice to these retards that we aren't allowed to fight. The media is frothing at the mouth to make their own country look evil that they will use whatever spin they can. They even go so far as to fabricate news. I have lived that 1st hand!

I've said it before, we had to get written and notarized permission rrom the bad guys to even yell at them. "Pretty please with humus on top, can I shoot at you Mr. Terrorist Man?" I could go on for hours about the BS we had to deal with, but....

Let the military do their jobs over there. They do not need CNN/MSNBC/BBC/UN/PETA/or the lollypop guild to do that.

as far as the protesters...you have the right to say whatever you want...just expect some folks to kick your teeth in.

Doc
grunt_doc
hunter

Postby rockbass » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Doc Iknow you are new here, but your posts are very welcome in my book. I don't post in this section very often due to some whack jobs that jump all over you due to tunnel vision, but I think they will have some difficulty doing that with you.
Welcome, and I will check you on the NY forum.
"Alcohol is not the answer. It is however a great temporary solution"
rockbass
hunter

Postby jehler » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 pm

rockbass wrote:I don't post in this section very often due to some whack jobs that jump all over you due to tunnel vision
:huh:
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby rockbass » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:15 pm

What a matter? Got an itch?
I was just saying that I don't have time to sit at my computer and have a debate, go look up quotes, find propaganda etc...

I didn't name names, I guess i just liked how the doc put it.
Now go scratch!!! :help:
"Alcohol is not the answer. It is however a great temporary solution"
rockbass
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:37 pm

rockbass wrote:Now go scratch!!! :help:

Mkay... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jehler » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:54 am

rockbass wrote:What a matter? Got an itch?
I was just saying that I don't have time to sit at my computer and have a debate, go look up quotes, find propaganda etc...

I didn't name names, I guess i just liked how the doc put it.
Now go scratch!!! :help:
whatever, I just felt obliged to jump all over you
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby grunt_doc » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:44 am

rockbass wrote:I will check you on the NY forum.

Does that mean we are going steady?
grunt_doc
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:35 am

did someone call me a whack job? Thanks... I'll take it.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 am

grunt_doc wrote:

You're coming over to clean the Levi Garrett off my folks computer screen for that one.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Postby dudejcb » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 am

CLUTCHfan wrote:
grunt_doc wrote:

You're coming over to clean the Levi Garrett off my folks computer screen for that one.

Not sure what's up with you guys...all this sounds kinda personal and well, you know. that last line about cleaning off Levi Garret from somwones computer could be interpreted a couple ways. (different, yet reminiscent of Monica's soiled dress!). SHEEEESH! Should my gaydar be pegging! :eek:

(just funnin' ya)
dudejcb
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:04 pm

Laughed so hard I spit chaw on the screen. You must have that gaydar set pretty sensitive.

I know you're kidding.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Postby msmall » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:00 am

How much do you want to bet that everyone of those protesters pictures are now in a database some where? Or how many of them are being watched???
msmall
hunter

Postby grunt_doc » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:11 am

I'll take Gen Black Jack Pershing for the win, please.

http://boards.historychannel.com/thread ... 0&start=-1

even though there is no real evidence that it happened. it's a good idea.

Doc
grunt_doc
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:18 am

I didnt even read the link cause I know the story. Not a good Idea great Idea.

Rockbass and Grunt doc are going to the summer social? How sweet.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum