Michael Crook

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Michael Crook

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:21 am

I think this is one thing that won't be to controversial. I think we can all agree on the fact that Michael Crook is a scumbag. Forsake the troops he says, but when I looked into him it turns out that he actually tried to join the Army but couldn't make it through boot camp. Seems to me like this horse's butt is angry that he's a pansy and takes it out on the men and women that protect his right to say his ignorant words. If you don't know who this guy is, just google Michael Crook and you'll come up with all you need, or you can see him in this video he's a piece of dog crap that should rot. What the heck is his problem? Doesn't he realize without the troops he couldn't do this at all?
Last edited by Preacher1011 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rmh » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:13 am

Ok I'll bite. Who is this guy, why is he important and why should I care?
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:00 am

He ran a site called forsake the troops. Why you should care is I guess I was trying to see how far the "free speech" ammendment should carry. I know it goes to everybody, but I think this is rediculous.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby BENELLI_SBE2 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 am

id like to see him say some of this crap in front of some of my marine
friends i don't think he'd make it through the first two sentences
Last edited by BENELLI_SBE2 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
BENELLI_SBE2
hunter

Postby rmh » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 am

Preacher1011 wrote:He ran a site called forsake the troops. Why you should care is I guess I was trying to see how far the "free speech" ammendment should carry. I know it goes to everybody, but I think this is rediculous.

Free speech is free speech, there's no guarantee that you have to like what's said. About 20 years ago the American Nazi Party marched through Cicero, IL where a lot of Holocaust survivors lived. The marched was allowed due to freedom of speech, even though the speech is noxious. There are limits, you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater for example, but freedom of speech is just that. When you start saying that some speech should be limited where do you stop? And then you can translate it over to other rights. I personally think that Baptists should be banned from holding public office because of their religious beliefs and be ineligible for student loans. See where that gets us to if you start setting arbitrary limits? If you don't like what the guy says don't listen to him and don't post his site so even more people see it. I turned it off. Freedom of speech is considered for political speech, your parents can still wash your mouth out with soapwhen you talk dirty.
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby Skyblaster7 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 am

Preacher, I'm not even going to watch it because this shouldn't even be on this site. Mindless people like this shouldn't be spread around, and I think that by putting this on the site only gives this nutjob the pleasure he seeks.
Skyblaster7
Forum Moderator

Postby wackemstackem » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:00 am

Freedom of speech is one thing,spitting on a soldiers grave and calling him a scumbag is another.He also wanted to piss on a WWII vets grave.He's on video doing it and should be arrested.
This ass is in need of a beatdown.I hope the guy he spit on has a brother who pays him a visit.
Chickenshit picked a nice day to go their when it was completly empty.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby dudejcb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 am

unfortunately. there is no law against being a jackass. If there were I'd be living at the crossbar hotel right now.

I agree Preacher... he's scum.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum