israeli jesus

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

israeli jesus

Postby mailyard » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:13 am

i have heard this forum is has been quiet for a while so here i go.....
i few guys at work use the word "towel head" like it's not offensive, I think it IS. so i asked them if it is ok to call jesus a "towel head" and got no response is this OK ???? leading to the questions can White's be prejudice against other races when the son of their God was arab???
mailyard
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 am

were you drinking at the time you posted this?

:huh:
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:31 am

well...... he wasnt ARAB... he was hebrew. it may mean nothing to you, but its no different than calling a korean a JAP, or callin a jamaican an african.

since christianity is just an offshoot of judaism, and the reason FOR offshooting is jesus himself, i dont see where you are making the split?

the only explanation for your post is ignorance (not a put down, just a word describing your lack of knowledge on the subject, and the misinformation that im sure was fed to you...not your fault :thumbsup: )
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby wackemstackem » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:46 am

Redline29 wrote:were you drinking at the time you posted this?

:huh:

:rofl: :rofl:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby CLUTCHfan » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:51 pm

I personally prefer the term "Camel Jockey" when talking about Haji's, but I also believe that "Towel Head", "Sand N!&&*#" or "Stinky Arabs" (pronounced Ay-rabs) are acceptable.

Then again, I don't really worry about people's opinions who are constantly whining about what they find offensive.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Re: israeli jesus

Postby seastreet » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:32 pm

mailyard wrote:i have heard this forum is has been quiet for a while so here i go.....
i few guys at work use the word "towel head" like it's not offensive, I think it IS. so i asked them if it is ok to call jesus a "towel head" and got no response is this OK ???? leading to the questions can White's be prejudice against other races when the son of their God was arab???

This post is so ignorant that it doesn't deserve a dignified response.

So here is an undignified one...

Towel heads refer to muslims, which wasn't founded until about 600 AD. Judaism was around long before that. The word arab is a geological description of the people in the Arabian desert. There are arab jews and arab christians. Arab doesn't mean muslim. Iranians aren't arabs either. They are persian by geological ethnicity, and mostly muslim.

So basically, some jews in Israel are arabs, but alot are of other origins such as Europe and the slavic countries. Also, hebrew is a language, not an ethnicity.

Your assumptions are ignorant at best. Fact is that Jesus was born a jew of arabic origins, but was the founder of christianity. Learn your history and geology before making such ignorant statements. Wikipedia.org is a good source to look up the words... "islam", "arab" & "hebrew".
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby solway gunner » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:30 pm

maybey mailyard didnt read the bible when he was a boy..
ps
mailyard-have you ever heard what muslims (rag heads/ walking pill boxes)call us whites in degoratory terms?mmm..start listening ..
solway gunner
hunter

Postby plainsman » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:06 pm

solway gunner wrote:mailyard-have you ever heard what muslims (rag heads/ walking pill boxes)call us whites in degoratory terms?mmm..start listening ..

Targets
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
plainsman
hunter

Postby gsurko » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 am

Actually what they wear on their heads is thinner than a towel more like a small sheet. So sheetheads is the correct term.
gsurko
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:52 am

mmm :drool: .... I love slurpee's
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby Willie » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:31 am

"So sheetheads is the correct term."

Sheetheads...now that's funny there. Not to be confused with shiiteheads. :yes:
Willie
hunter

Postby huntingdude16 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:01 am

or TP heads....

because it looks like a big wad of TP on their head. :thumbsup:
huntingdude16
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:41 am

I'll shed some light on the issue and actually use somthing I learned in college philosophy at the same time :biggrin:

All three of these major religions trace their lineage to one man; Abraham. Jewish or hebrew people were the first people created by God. Muslims NOT arabs came second.

The way it is traced is that Abraham had two sons, Isaac and Ishmail. Isaac was his son with his wife Sarah, while Ishmail was born to a concubine. After some time Ishmail and his mother were banished to the desert to die. During this time muslims believe that Allah heard his cry and saved them both, and from that point on the religion of Islam was created. Mohammed actually came a long time later in time.

Christianity and Judaism both trace their lineage to Isaac directly. To be Jewish is more than a religous affiliation, it is a race of people all in itself. But there can be arabs that are converted to judaism. These arabs that have this title are only jewish in religion, not race.

If you compared the DNA chain of both you would find differences in the trait chromosomes.
devildog28
hunter

Postby mailyard » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:37 pm

i figured posting something bogus and religious would get some better feedback guess not....oh well
mailyard
hunter

Postby solway gunner » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 pm

:lol: yeah rite :rolleyes: -if thats the case then your just a SHIITE stirrer !! go to the back of the class and face the wall...
solway gunner
hunter

Postby grunt_doc » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:30 am

devildog28 wrote:Isaac was his son with his wife Sarah, while Ishmail was born to a concubine....and from that point on the religion of Islam was created.

Hmm... so when I was calling them sons of whores while we were shooting at eachother...I was right. Cool.
Texting is just a polite way to communicate whilst taking a dump.
grunt_doc
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 am

grunt_doc wrote:
devildog28 wrote:Isaac was his son with his wife Sarah, while Ishmail was born to a concubine....and from that point on the religion of Islam was created.

Hmm... so when I was calling them sons of whores while we were shooting at eachother...I was right. Cool.

You're on the right track :yes:
devildog28
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

mailyard wrote:i figured posting something bogus and religious would get some better feedback guess not....oh well

It's that whole "ask a stupid question" clause that you're forgetting about.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Return to Controversial Issues Forum