Are you still in denial?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby seastreet » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:52 am

dudejcb wrote:If we need more holes in more places so badly, why haven't all those already awarded leases been developed?

1. No oil under said leases.

or

2. Wrong kind of oil under said leases.

or

3. Oil too deep to be drilled economically under said leases.

or

4. Eco-nazis are suing like crazy using liberal activist judges to stop drilling / exploration on said leasing using every excuse from spotted owls to the three legged newt as an excuse.

The mainscream media and the leaders of the Democratically controlled Congress have willingly neglected to tell people this very important fact. Just as in the case of Florida's offshore drilling ban... Americans cannot drill, but the Chinese sure as hell are, with the blessing of the Cuban government in the very same waters.

What most people don't realize is that most members of the environmental movement are merely using the environmental activism mantra to push their anti-capitalism, anti-freedom agenda under the shroud of being "green".

In fact... Even the founder of the radical environmental group Greenpeace, Patrick Moore, left the group because it had been taken over by others with alternative agendas.

This is what he said upon his resignation...

" ..... suddenly, the international peace movement had a lot less to do. Pro-Soviet groups in the West were discredited. Many of their members moved into the environmental movement, bringing with them their eco-Marxism and pro-Sandinista sentiments.

A lot of those in the peace movement were anti-American and, to an extent, pro-Soviet. By virtue of their anti-Americanism, they tended to sometimes favor the communist approach. A lot of those people, a lot of those social activists, moved into the environmental movement once the peace movement was no longer relevant."
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 pm

if windmills are so efficient why aren't we still using windmills to pump our water out of the ground?

Obama is saying we can be totally independent of foreign oil in 10 years if we implement his "alternative energy" plan. The Dems are telling us that drilling would not help the oil situation for 10 years so they will not allow the drilling.

Helloooooooo. What is the difference? We know oil works. Get the drilling started !!!
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby swampwise » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:07 pm

hey i saw gas drop from $3.89 a gallon to $3.69 just today, so whatever theyre doin, they need to keep it up. :thumbsup:
assateague wrote:
Indawoods wrote:I had a great, great aunt born with a vestigial tail. :lol3:

That was your great, great uncle. Tell him to turn around.
swampwise
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum