San Fran Illegal Kills 3

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

San Fran Illegal Kills 3

Postby don taylor » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:47 pm

The more I hear about Newsome and San Fransisco's Sheriff, the more I want to puke. This is a shining example of what is wrong with America. In the old days we would be shipping the trash back in bags for crimes and now we let them go. This MS13 Illegal alien gang need to crushed and any illegal found needs to be deported. Criminal penalties need to be harsher for someone harming a American citizen here.

How do you guys feel? Do you have any compasion left for the honest, hard working illegal?

I don't. Not anymore.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 pm

What exactly happened? I'm so tired of illegal aliens causing problems! Too bad joe horn from here wasn't around.
devildog28
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 pm

17 year old gang member is picked up by the police. He's a illegal alien. San Fran is a sanctuary city and does not turn over illegals unless they commit a serious crime. Guess what happens? He's let go and because of a TRAFFIC DISPUTE he shoots and kills a father and his two teenage sons.

It seems like in an attempt to provide liberty and freedom to all in this country, the rights of American citizens are being forfeited. What kind of country will this be in 20 years if this keeps up?
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby RightWing » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 am

don taylor wrote:17 year old gang member is picked up by the police. He's a illegal alien. San Fran is a sanctuary city and does not turn over illegals unless they commit a serious crime. Guess what happens? He's let go and because of a TRAFFIC DISPUTE he shoots and kills a father and his two teenage sons.

It seems like in an attempt to provide liberty and freedom to all in this country, the rights of American citizens are being forfeited. What kind of country will this be in 20 years if this keeps up?

Bottom line: money has become more important than anything in this country.......this story sickens me but I feel helpless other than my CCW.......no more second chances for this type.....and deportation is not the answer.......one violent felony and you're in for 25 to life.......and we should follow the chinese example and make them work while in prison.......too many f-ing liberals in this country........oh, and if you want to see plain old American criminals you need look no further than Wall St.

BTW.....here's the link to the SF story
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... .DTL&tsp=1
Kill totals 08-09: 1 bird(I think it was a mallard)
RightWing
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:15 am

i agree send his ass to a work camp somewhere where he wont sit out ina cell the rest of his life.. let him work in jail and contribute instead of sitting in jail and making the tax payers pay for his 3 hots and a cot. Im tired of seeing this bull being pushed onto everyone in america because you cant offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable.... something needs to change soon this country needs to get some leaders who will lead by common sense and whats really best for the everyone and not just blinded by money or race or fear of offending certain people or anything like that... I love america and i just think some things need to change to help this country come back into its own
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum