McCain--McSame

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby pennsyltucky » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:50 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:All right. I will use periods. I usually do but I just wanted to go fast.
:biggrin: thanks
So how has your day been Penn?
i assume this is sarcams since i sounded kinda grumpy... :oops: i had a frustrating day yesterday. i need to get 4 new bushings for my truck, and the cheapest factory ones i can find are 40 bucks a piece. they are junk rubber, and will go bad in another 2 months... i want these ones
http://www.streetsideauto.com/products2 ... Reset=True
but no one in this country has them in stock, so i have a 2-3 week wait for them... i need my truck today, so i have to buy the junk ones for 160 instead of the good ones for 40 bucks :mad:

not that anyone really cares..... just venting a bit since you asked :biggrin:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby jehler » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:10 am

look at it this way penns, job security, you know you'll have something to do in a couple of months...right in the middle of duck season :hammer:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Talk about the D campaign...

Postby duckdiesel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:29 am

So I'm reading this thread and at the bottom of the literature is a google ad giving away one million free Obama buttons from MoveOn.org...

In Maine where 1 in 6 receive food stamps, there exists the Democratic base with there hands out discovering that all these social programs are far better than actually taking part in the American dream...

What's going to happen when the baby boomers start receiving their well deserved benefits and on the other side, a generation of give me for nothings keep on kicking out welfare babies???

So Obama will give everybody something for nothing, want us to stop using gasoline but then wants to bring the price down which would make me want to buy more, say that Iran isn't a threat then say it's a huge threat, want public financing for campaigns then don't want it, and so on...

This guy is dangerous, he's flipping, flopping, saying both sides, and riding down the middle. I especially fear how the hunting community is going to suffer with rules and regulations on firearms, ammo, and seasons. I honestly believe that Obama will be the most progressive, liberal, social service giving president since FDR who by the way like President Bush doubled the federal debt of our country...

You will see a McCain sign on my yard, but I have to pay for it... there's so much money being cast by these moonbat organizations that you can get a free Obama sticker at a stripclub...

DD out
Master of Hunting in Duckology- God Love It
Registered Maine Guide
duckdiesel
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Does anyone besides my self remember those wonderful years when we had that amazing peanut farmer Jimmy Carter in the White House? Just go back and research the Carter years and you will get an idea of what Osama Obama is promising to take us back to.
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:47 pm

DuckinFool wrote:Does anyone besides my self remember those wonderful years when we had that amazing peanut farmer Jimmy Carter in the White House? Just go back and research the Carter years and you will get an idea of what Osama Obama is promising to take us back to.

I wasn't even bown yet, but tell me what nonsense Carter did to the country. Slowly people are starting to realize just how messed up Obama is. Just last week they showed a black man critizing him during a public speech for all the world to see. I thought it was priceless.
devildog28
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:33 am

Double digit inflation, interest rates over 20%, gas rationing due to shortages caused by excessive regulation on oil companies, we were dealing with the constant threat of the former and apparently soon to be revived Soviet Union, hostages from the US embassy in Iran held captive while our then spineless President "negotiated" with the Iranians and our gutted military stood around playing tiddlywinks. Does any of this ring a bell when you hear Osama Obama flap his lips?

Reagan came along and saved this country from where these bleeding heart liberals were taking it and now we have the Obama clown begging us to let him take us right back to those good ol days. Hell No !!!

I am not a big fan of McCain but I will take my chances anyday with him over the Muslim clown.
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:25 pm

Oh by the way I forgot to mention the economy killing high tax rates that were finally slashed away by the Reagan tax cuts. And what is Obama promising? yep...to do away with the Bush tax cuts. What has that sand dune hopper been smoking?
DuckinFool
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum