And he wants to be our President???

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

And he wants to be our President???

Postby DuckinFool » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Here you are....straight from the America hating Muslims mouth.

http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/ ... rm-america

Now who do you suppose he wants to disarm us for?
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:39 pm

What a scary man. This is why I hate him he is a terrorist and he is trying to kill us all. Lets just hope that our fellow Americans realize that we have made a horrible choice having him as a candidate
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:15 pm

he's an idiot. but he isnt trying to disarm the usa. he is reaching for yet another liberal idea of world peace and love. he has nothing but good intentions i would bet... he's just a blind lib and cannot see the reprocussions of the ideas he has...

it would sure be nice to just get rid of all the nuclear weapons.... but is a presidential candidate really that naive? :huh:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm

One word explains him- FOOL
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:34 pm

pennsyltucky wrote:it would sure be nice to just get rid of all the nuclear weapons.... but is a presidential candidate really that naive? :huh:

Yes
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 am

pennsyltucky wrote:it would sure be nice to just get rid of all the nuclear weapons....
Why not all weapons? Do nuclear weapons kill the people deader or something?

They definitely saved a lot of Americans and almost certainly save huge numbers of Japanese over defeating the Japanese with conventional bombing and an invasion of mainland Japan.

I can't find it right now, but the number of people killed in warfare was escalating at a rapid pace. With the dropping of the nuclear bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, there was a dramatic drop in the number of people killed world wide as a result of warfare. It became too dangereous for major military powers to go to war with each other. Nuclear disarmament would remove the risk of war for those in the leadership positions and therefore the risk (to the only people that factor into the decision) of going into a massive war.

This is the big concern with Iran. Many dictators don't care if their people are wiped out, they only care about themselves. If the Iranian dictatorship is suicidal or at least no concern for their own life, there is no deterent from nuclear weapons.

The counter argument is that sure there is a lull, but one day the planet will be wiped out in a massive nuclear war.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:44 am

People, Obama is no fool. What he wants to do may look foolish to you, but he wants a bigger stage, like President of the World.

At the risk of taking this string in an odd direction, for anyone who has read the Left Behind series, this guy is ridiculously similar to Carpathea. A guy with no experience who comes on the world stage and people mindlessly follow him like a rock star and give up their freedoms, et al. to be part of a world community.

Thankfully, I won’t be left behind.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Cephous » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:00 am

Everyone better get registered and turn out at the polls for McCain!!!
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby pennsyltucky » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 am

thats what i meant spinner... the nuclear apocalypse. sure the regular bombs kill lots of people, but unless you are hit with one,you live another day... detonate all of russia's nukes, all in siberia, and the entire earth may be snuffed out... i fully understand that this is just fantasy, just like "wishing" all the guns on earth to go away. its not a possibility in any form of reality. but for a peacenik, its a pretty thought
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby h2ofwlr » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 am

I wish he'd drop dead right now for whatever reason. I do NOT trust that man at all. IMO he is the biggest threat to this country has seen since the cold war with Russia.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby J Loves Huntin » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Like so many of us say. OVER MY DEAD BODY. They could take my gun after they killed me but that would be the only way.
:mad:
Last edited by J Loves Huntin on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus Saves!!!
Season 2010-2011
2 Specks
1 Dove
J Loves Huntin
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:38 pm

I really dont know who I'm voting for, but I know who I'm voting against!!!
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Unless you vote for McCain then it's a shoe in for Obama. That's what's going to happen I guarentee it. People won't like McCain and will go for Ron Paul splitting the Republican vote which will make dingleberry our new president.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:06 pm

vote ross perot = president clinton

vote ron paul = president obama
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby carsonr2 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:12 pm

J Loves Huntin wrote:Like so many of us say. OVER MY DEAD BODY. [EDITED BY MOD]

Not disagreeing, but man you have "Jesus Saves!!!" in your signature. Looks a little hypocritical, and not a way to represent Christianity.

Don't the jihad muslims believe in killing infidels to be saved by Allah? I'm not even close to a religious scholar, or can pretend to be, but that just doesn't look right. :no:
carsonr2
hunter

Postby matt87 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Preacher1011 wrote:Unless you vote for McCain then it's a shoe in for Obama. That's what's going to happen I guarentee it. People won't like McCain and will go for Ron Paul splitting the Republican vote which will make dingleberry our new president.

Hasn't ron paul suspended his campaign since he lost the primary? I'm pretty sure he wont be on the ballot
matt87
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Preacher1011 wrote:Unless you vote for McCain then it's a shoe in for Obama. That's what's going to happen I guarentee it. People won't like McCain and will go for Ron Paul splitting the Republican vote which will make dingleberry our new president.

oh im aware of that. I know where my vote needs to go to keep "the one" out of the whitehouse.
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby apexhunter » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:35 am

Greenhead Grappler wrote:I really dont know who I'm voting for, but I know who I'm voting against!!!

This is probably the most prophetic statement I've heard yet.

Great quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!
apexhunter
hunter

Postby Cephous » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:21 am

As far as I know, unless you write in Ron Paul, he isn't on the ballot. The 2008 version of Ross Perot is Ralph Nader.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby pennsyltucky » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 am

Cephous wrote:As far as I know, unless you write in Ron Paul, he isn't on the ballot. The 2008 version of Ross Perot is Ralph Nader.

not too worried about nader.....he has been on the ballot for about 64 years :hammer:
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am

:lol:
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby J Loves Huntin » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:38 pm

I mean they won't get my guns without a fight. Remember just cause I am a Christian doesn't make me any less a man who will fight for what he believes in. What I believe, " With guns we are citizens without them we are subjects." I think all of us can agree on that one.
And yes Jesus does save; hopefully He can help save us from Osama!
Jesus Saves!!!
Season 2010-2011
2 Specks
1 Dove
J Loves Huntin
hunter

Postby winters921 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:15 pm

J Loves Huntin wrote:I mean they won't get my guns without a fight. Remember just cause I am a Christian doesn't make me any less a man who will fight for what he believes in. What I believe, " With guns we are citizens without them we are subjects." I think all of us can agree on that one.
And yes Jesus does save; hopefully He can help save us from Osama!

like I always say if we lose the second amendment we lose the first then the rest. granted there are so many restrictions on firearms these days that it makes it near impossible for average gun owning citizens to over throw the government. people say this and that about gun control and how more laws keep guns from getting into the criminals hands in reality CRIMINALS dont obey the laws so it basically makes it hard for good law abiding citizens to get firearms.
winters921
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:36 am

It's not 100% on topic, but since this does have something to do with nukes, has anyone read "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy?
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Return to Controversial Issues Forum