Obama Agenda

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby don taylor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 am

Here is another interesting tidbit. My township consists of 150 or so police officers. They are expecting that everyone will be working that night. They are seriously planning ahead for this. Denver PD just ordered new gas masks. How far this may actually go is what they are all wondering.This is just the beginning.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
User avatar
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7534
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Location: Westmoreland County, Pa.


Postby bluewing77 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 pm

don taylor wrote:I recently started drinking again


congrats! ... beer, liquor, or both?

interesting info about what your local P.D. is saying...
User avatar
bluewing77
hunter
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:44 pm
Location: elev. 6820, central NM

Postby don taylor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:27 pm

bluewing77 wrote:
don taylor wrote:I recently started drinking again


congrats! ... beer, liquor, or both?



I only order beer, but I always seem to do shots anyways. Brittany was the 23 Y.O. demon who had me doing shots friday. You guys think I'm a idiot on here sober, you oughta see me after a few beers. I don't handle booze well.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
User avatar
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7534
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Location: Westmoreland County, Pa.

Postby bluewing77 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm

don taylor wrote:
bluewing77 wrote:
don taylor wrote:I recently started drinking again

congrats! ... beer, liquor, or both?


I only order beer, but I always seem to do shots anyways. Brittany was the 23 Y.O. demon who had me doing shots friday. You guys think I'm a idiot on here sober, you oughta see me after a few beers. I don't handle booze well.


friends dont let friends duckchat drunk. :yes:
User avatar
bluewing77
hunter
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:44 pm
Location: elev. 6820, central NM

Postby ohsay » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 pm

tripleCBoykins wrote:Ohsay where is your rebuttle to the responses?


Oh, you mistook my remarks. If you think I want the man partly responsible for creating the most overregulated state in this country running things, you're mistaken. I just meant to say that the wording of that NRA piece is completely biased. Barack has no such ten point plan (as written there). And if he did, he'd never phrase the objectives like that. He's not an idiot. I think pieces like that are just propaganda. They dramatize the issue to better make a point, in the end only insult the intelligence of those who would care about the issue, and hurt their own credibility.

And I knew my comment would get a failing thread rolling. :thumbsup:
say what?
User avatar
ohsay
hunter
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:53 pm
Location: NE

Postby don taylor » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 am

Can someone please post the pics of the 3 white supremicists who were going to take out Obama at Invesco (sp?) field? They had 4 grams of meth and were read with high power rifles.

It won't be the last. If they succeed, I hope your all ready for what will follow.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
User avatar
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7534
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Location: Westmoreland County, Pa.

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:08 am

don taylor wrote: If they succeed, I hope your all ready for what will follow.


i doubt anyone is really "ready" for what COULD happen....
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
User avatar
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:21 pm
Location: stoneboro, PA

Postby Littlejohnny29 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 am

I am a "bitter white person that clings to his guns and religion" and defintiely NOT voting for Obama.

This bozo gets away w/ way too much. His plans are urealistic and lacks concrete facts.

Just look at the issues on the McCain site and compare. You be the judge.
"One day before I die, I am going to hunt flooded timber in Arkansas"
Littlejohnny29
hunter
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:43 am
Location: East of Albany, NY

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:25 pm

be afraid. be very very afraid.


Don, cops that hang out in bars, or most people that hang out in bars for that matter, are probably not a good source for reliable rumors. Cheers!
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Postby don taylor » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Dude,

Your diversions don't work. I guess you would have something negative to say about the type of guys who put their lives on the line everyday.

OH! LOW BLOW! YOU COP HATER!

Just kidding. These guys are normal just like us. Yes that's right, US. They worry about the what if's just like we do. You don't think they have something to be afraid of? I'm serious. They rioted back in '92 and the Watts riots ( No, I wasn't born and neither were they). People look for excuses to do that when they feel oppressed. We've trained them for years through goverment programs and handouts and affirmative action to feel oppressed.

If its a landslide for McCain, they will claim that he cheated.

If its close for McCain, He cheated.

If Obama wins, Its a full scale riot.

Anyway you look at it, I'm saying riot. Let's bet dude, a box of enviromentally friendly shot. whatever kind. I'm saying stuff will be set on fire and there will be injuries. You in? I don't know the scale but some WILL happen. It will be within a day or so of the final results being in or final count being over.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
User avatar
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7534
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Location: Westmoreland County, Pa.

Postby jrockncash » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 pm

Good bet.

If duckchatting drunk is illegal I need to delete a few hundred posts.


Dons right and either way the "Oppressed" are gonna riot.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
User avatar
jrockncash
hunter
 
Posts: 2917
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

Postby dudejcb » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 am

Don, you and Jrockncash may be right, and I'm not a cop hater (I know you were kidding). I was in Socal durin g the Rodney King riots and was a kid during the riots in Watts, Detroit, Chicago and everywhere else. So yes, it could happen.

There is no shortage of arseholes in this world and some will look for any excuse to let their inner self be expressed in dumb ways. And, it is the job of police to anticipate trouble if it's at all forseeable. I have friends who are policemen too.

I guess what I tried get at, rather poorly, was that I don't like negative speak like that because it often does become a self fulfilling prophesy... and negative-speak works to the disadvantage of those good people who often get lumped in with the bad at times, due to skin color, where they live, or due to the bigotry of those who want to lump them all together.

You know how I am. I'm an optimist and continually hope that the good that is buried in most people will emerge and over-ride their bad impulses. This hopefulness can be confused with being foolish, but that's the price one pays. BTW: I wasn't always so hopeful or tolerant, but as I've aged and have seen and learned more, I have changed my thinking on many things. (Hell, I used to be a Republican!) C'est la vie!
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 am

My problem with the likely riots and I agree they are likely is that people are going to make excuses for all these criminals.

When other "hunters" do stupid things, we jump all over them because they are harming us. The same should be true of the black leaders. They should have no tolerance for blacks acting like lawless criminals. The same is true for the nearly deafening silence from the muslim leaders when "muslims" riot over cartoons or chop peoples heads off, etc.

The problem is the so-called black leaders and their usefull idiot white progressive enablers make excuses and reinforce a sense of entitlement that fosters the complete lack of respect for other human beings and their property.

If you look at dude's response, there is nothing good that comes form a white guy criticizing a black guy because they will get lumped in with actual racist a--holes. So most good people just get out of the way and let them rot in their liberal bastions organized by Barry. Dude seems more worried about not appearing bigoted than actually saving people's lives and property.

Guiliani was labeled a huge racist because he put a lot of criminals in jail that happened to be black. It reduced crime rates dramatically in NYC and reduced the murder rate by 100's of individuals per year. This literally saved a 1,000 lives, a large fraction of which would have been black, but he was a racist :no:
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Postby dudejcb » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 am

Spinner,

I don't disagree with your first 3 paragraphs, but after that the wheels come off and you begin to lump me in with apologists and go off on a tangent.

I don't make excuses for anyone, but I do try to understand some of the root causes that give rise to evildoers actions, in the thought that we might do ourselves a favor going forward if we let that awareness work to our advantage. Shoot me!

BTW: On more than one occassion I have been the victim of bigotry simply because I have blue eyes and blonde hair. But I don't let that change who I am.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:06 pm

Just to explain.

You include this sort of meaningless liberal boilerplate feel good statement.
dudejcb wrote:I guess what I tried get at, rather poorly, was that I don't like negative speak like that because it often does become a self fulfilling prophesy... and negative-speak works to the disadvantage of those good people who often get lumped in with the bad at times, due to skin color, where they live, or due to the bigotry of those who want to lump them all together.
Taken more or less literally, it basically sounds good, but doesn't really say anything. Are you a speech writer for Obama?

However, assuming it isn't just babbling and maybe it is, it comes across as a warning that criticism (negative speak) may be bigotry.

It's statements like this that serve warning that you are treading on dangereous territory and you could be labeled a bigot. Obviously, caring people don't wish to be label a bigot, so the safe play is to simply not to go there. That is exactly what a lot of people do. If they get involved, even in debating the issue, there is no benefit to them and they run the risk of being labeled a bigot. So the people that have created the mess, get to keep organizing it to suit themselves.

The reason I said it seems that you are worried more about appearing a bigot than saving lives is because you added this boilerplate statement. You didn't dispute that riots were likely, just you need to understand and not lump good people and bad people together, blah, blah, blah. Not helpful other than to prove your compassionate credentials. That has worked so well for our compassionate President.

I'm not sure where I lost you about Guiliani. He actually did something with huge measurable benefits to the "black community" and his reward from the "black community" was to be called a racist. Clear message is that this is our turf and stay out. We will organize it our way.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Postby don taylor » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 pm

What they wanted Rudy to do was throw a ton of NYC taxpayer money into afterschool programs and career training for ex cons. What he did was drag all the scum off the streets and toss their sorry butts in jail. That's why he's a racist. He didn't pander to the black leaders, he took out the problem, which was black criminals.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
User avatar
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7534
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Location: Westmoreland County, Pa.

Postby devildog28 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:33 pm

I agree with everything that has been posted so far, with one variation. I have no problem calling out certain blacks on their lack of contributions to society and "the whole world owes me attitude". I know that labels me a bigot but dammit where I come from real men speak the truth without regard for hurting feelings! If someone wants to label me a bigot I could care less! Granted there are good blacks in America, but one only needs to take a look a crime and welfare stats to see the problem group.

I'm sick of busting my ass to go to work early in the morning and rushing home to shower, change for school all afternoon, and seeing blacks sitting on their balconies lounging around and getting high and getting paid for it. It further angers me that I live in a very nice complex and have to take money out of my account to pay rent while they get it from my taxes. I'm so messed up from Iraq/Afghanistan I shouldn't even be working per my doctors. But I believe in a work ethic. I get help from the government but that's something I see that I don't deserve/entitiled to get, and they don't have to give it to me. I signed my name on the contract knowing fully well I could be hurt the rest of my life. Those people don't even value help. They do this because of a liberal welfare system.
User avatar
devildog28
hunter
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Katy, TX

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:25 pm

devildog28 wrote:I agree with everything that has been posted so far, with one variation. I have no problem calling out certain blacks on their lack of contributions to society and "the whole world owes me attitude". I know that labels me a bigot but dammit where I come from real men speak the truth without regard for hurting feelings! If someone wants to label me a bigot I could care less! Granted there are good blacks in America, but one only needs to take a look a crime and welfare stats to see the problem group.

I'm sick of busting my ass to go to work early in the morning and rushing home to shower, change for school all afternoon, and seeing blacks sitting on their balconies lounging around and getting high and getting paid for it. It further angers me that I live in a very nice complex and have to take money out of my account to pay rent while they get it from my taxes. I'm so messed up from Iraq/Afghanistan I shouldn't even be working per my doctors. But I believe in a work ethic. I get help from the government but that's something I see that I don't deserve/entitiled to get, and they don't have to give it to me. I signed my name on the contract knowing fully well I could be hurt the rest of my life. Those people don't even value help. They do this because of a liberal welfare system.


For the most part you are preaching to the choir. :thumbsup:
User avatar
La. Hunter
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6142
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Northeast Louisiana

Postby devildog28 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
devildog28 wrote:I agree with everything that has been posted so far, with one variation. I have no problem calling out certain blacks on their lack of contributions to society and "the whole world owes me attitude". I know that labels me a bigot but dammit where I come from real men speak the truth without regard for hurting feelings! If someone wants to label me a bigot I could care less! Granted there are good blacks in America, but one only needs to take a look a crime and welfare stats to see the problem group.

I'm sick of busting my ass to go to work early in the morning and rushing home to shower, change for school all afternoon, and seeing blacks sitting on their balconies lounging around and getting high and getting paid for it. It further angers me that I live in a very nice complex and have to take money out of my account to pay rent while they get it from my taxes. I'm so messed up from Iraq/Afghanistan I shouldn't even be working per my doctors. But I believe in a work ethic. I get help from the government but that's something I see that I don't deserve/entitiled to get, and they don't have to give it to me. I signed my name on the contract knowing fully well I could be hurt the rest of my life. Those people don't even value help. They do this because of a liberal welfare system.


For the most part you are preaching to the choir. :thumbsup:


That's a good thing though :thumbsup:
User avatar
devildog28
hunter
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Katy, TX

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:33 pm

devildog28 wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:
devildog28 wrote:I agree with everything that has been posted so far, with one variation. I have no problem calling out certain blacks on their lack of contributions to society and "the whole world owes me attitude". I know that labels me a bigot but dammit where I come from real men speak the truth without regard for hurting feelings! If someone wants to label me a bigot I could care less! Granted there are good blacks in America, but one only needs to take a look a crime and welfare stats to see the problem group.

I'm sick of busting my ass to go to work early in the morning and rushing home to shower, change for school all afternoon, and seeing blacks sitting on their balconies lounging around and getting high and getting paid for it. It further angers me that I live in a very nice complex and have to take money out of my account to pay rent while they get it from my taxes. I'm so messed up from Iraq/Afghanistan I shouldn't even be working per my doctors. But I believe in a work ethic. I get help from the government but that's something I see that I don't deserve/entitiled to get, and they don't have to give it to me. I signed my name on the contract knowing fully well I could be hurt the rest of my life. Those people don't even value help. They do this because of a liberal welfare system.


For the most part you are preaching to the choir. :thumbsup:


That's a good thing though :thumbsup:


My anger isn't limited to blacks, it is against anyone, (white, black, hispanic, etc.) that is too lazy to get a job and instead live off of the backs of the hardworking people in this country.
User avatar
La. Hunter
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6142
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Northeast Louisiana

Postby devildog28 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:12 pm

I act the same too. I was only discussing the group that was mentioned. I've been known to tell members of my own family how much of a drain on society they are :thumbsup:
User avatar
devildog28
hunter
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Katy, TX

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests