Dead babies, democratic style.

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Dead babies, democratic style.

Postby don taylor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:00 am

This is the most horrible thing I've ever heard. Be sure to punch a pro-choice idiot right in the mouth.

I just heard the story that a abortion of a down syndrome baby went wrong and the child was born alive. Then , with all the wisdom of a true democrat, the abortion doctor, staff and parents let the baby slowly die in a bucket. After 45 minutes, it was dead.

Snopes it or whatever, Its true. If you vote for these people, you're no better than them.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby David » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:07 am

Do you have any link to a news story about this?
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 am

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/04/caseys_endorsement_lacks_fathe.html
But Obama's record on abortion is extreme. He opposed the ban on partial-birth abortion -- a practice a fellow Democrat, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan, once called "too close to infanticide." Obama strongly criticized the Supreme Court decision upholding the partial-birth ban. In the Illinois state Senate, he opposed a bill similar to the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, which prevents the killing of infants mistakenly left alive by abortion. And now Obama has oddly claimed he would not want his daughters to be "punished with a baby" because of a crisis pregnancy -- hardly a welcoming attitude toward new life.

Obama was one of the biggest proponents for allowing doctors to let babies born alive to just die.

Anybody think it's about viability of the fetus is clueless. Obama believes a woman has a right to "choose" up to the moment of delivery and if she chooses to kill "it" whatever you want to call it, and if "it" is born alive, she and the doctor can still "choose" to let it die.

The radical "pro-choice" have gone way beyond freedom to get condoms, the pill, and other normal birth control. All the BS about first trimester, viability, and all the other nonsense to make it sound like normal birth control has gone out the window a long time ago.

Obama also believe young minors have a "right" to choose one and only one elective medical procedure. Why do they think a young teenage girl (13 or 14) has a right to an abortion without their parents knowledge or consent? Yet, minors cannot get other medical procedures.

The give some BS about incest and other crap, but I can guarantee if the girl's father is a sick-bastard that knocked her up, he will give his consent. If it isn't him, then they want the girl to get the abortion so she can continue being raped by some other adult male relative? It makes no sense.

This is why they do not want to talk about abortion. They support horrific stuff because of their progressive pseudo-intellectual thought process makes them feel superior. They are so open-minded that their brains fell out long ago. Obama is so intelligent he supports allowing living, breathing babies to do because their mother chose to kill them while they were still a fetus and it would be such a burden to hard-working abortion doctors to be subject to any regulations.

This is not mainstream stuff. This is not even mainstream for pro-choice Americans. This is radical progressive pseudo-intellectual insanity.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:42 am

Too bad Obama wasn't left in a bucket to die as a baby. Anyone that would support allowing a child to die like that is severely messed up.
Last edited by La. Hunter on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 am

That is too bad. :sad:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby shoot-n-goose » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Thats really messed up. If the baby was already born, why not put it up for adoption. :huh:
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:33 pm

:no:
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:51 pm

The nurse on duty was on Fox news the other night. The story I heard wasnt in a bucket but a closet and she stayed after duty and held it till it died. Something like that.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 pm

I heard it on the "Michael Savage" radio show last week. I actually am getting sick just thinking about it.

And to quote him "liberalism is a mental disorder"
devildog28
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:30 pm

last week obama was asked the question, when does abortion become murder because of this story.
he would not answer!
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby CLUTCHfan » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 pm

That is horrible. Does anyone have a link?
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:12 pm

devildog28 wrote:I heard it on the "Michael Savage" radio show last week. I actually am getting sick just thinking about it.

And to quote him "liberalism is a mental disorder"

This is a dispicable situation. but really, Michael Savage? don't they broadcast NPR in your area? get off the hate wagon and listen to some even handed discussion of differing views rather than one-sided drivle from a hate monger.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:26 pm

This has been out there for quite some time. Obama has opposed the born alive bill in IL at least three times. This is truly all about selling your soul to the devil to play on the national stage on the democrat side. If you want to be a player, you have to be willing to kill babies at any time, even after a very late term abortion when the baby survives. It is the holy grail of the left.

This is also why the left is so focused on stem cells from fetuses. Though there has been zero success from the tissue of fetuses, they will continue to try because that would be the justification they need to continue the horrible practice.

And just to be clear, all the successes from stems cells, and to date there are hundreds, have come from adult stem cells.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:34 pm

not to condone partial birth abortions, but there are a couple of other things to consider as you demonize Obama.

What about the throw away kids born to those not fit to be parents and become the drag on society (welfare, medical bills, free housing, etc.) that most on DHC abhor so much?

And what's the difference between an aborted fetus and a child killed as collateral damage?

all these self righteous arguments would sound better if everyone tried to apply consistent logic that runs true through all your posts on various issues.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Dude:

Don’t do moral equivalents. A late term abortion is what it is. Obama working to kill the born alive bill is what it is.

Death penalty and other things are seperate discussions.

Of course it would be best if each baby was born into the ideal environment, but most of us have not been. That is no reason to kill a baby.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 pm

What do you mean "don't do moral equivalents?" Dead is dead and suffering is suffering regardless of context. The end result is the same.

It's hypocritical to justify one situation as right and another wrong, due to differing circumstances simply to score political points or demonize those you may disagree with. It may well be that one situation is more heinous than another and that's a fair point to make. But when making blanket statements it's worthwhile to consider other situations where the "blanket" may not fit so neatly.

It's the old, on this hand, on the other hand thing...

It's the same iwth gun control. We all want the right to own guns, but I'm not all for gangsta's having the right to buy assault weapons so they can launch more lead during their cowardly drive by's .

Conundrums all.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm

So shooting an intruder is the same as and intruder shooting you? In both cases it's one dead person. That's basically the nonsense you are spitting out. One is murder and one is 100% morally, ethically, and should be criminal and civilly (but not in the progressive world) acceptable.

I am all for taking kids away from those that are proven not fit to raise the kid. One strike and you lose the kid for ever. I'm not talking little things, but big things like felony arrests, etc. If you have a kid, you have serious legal obligations. If you fail, you get arrested and you lose your kids forever. Problem solved. It is the progessives that are the problem as usual. They want to reunite their children with their crack addict mother and then get surprised when her junky boyfriend puts the baby's head through the wall.

If you are talking about collateral damage of war, it's about intent. Going to war is a very serious decision. I can't help it that your side didn't understant that voting for war meant that people would die. Our side understood that. We do the best we can to avoid killing civilians and the reason we are at war is in large part because the other side goes out of their way to kill as many civilians as they can and have no plans to stop. Well, until Obama talks them out of continuing to commit mass murder :rolleyes:

How many "assualt" weapons are used in drive by's. They use handguns because they can hide them. Besides if laws against murder aren't enough to stop random shooting, then laws against owning the gun in the first place aren't going to help much. Besides convicted felons and minors are prohibited from owning guns, which probably constitute nearly all of the drive by shootings there are. Really bad example.

There are no conundrums here.

You have the conundrum of trying to justify a guy that believes in a right of a 13 year old girl to get an abortion in the 3rd trimester without parental consent and then having the doctor watch the aborted baby lie on the table and die without doing anything. Now that is a big conundrum.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:34 pm

"Pretty lame Millhouse"
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Spinner,

I made the point that one situation may be heinous and another not, and your example of self defense and teen preganancy further illustrate that.

Please quit demonizing progressive thought. Or shall I use the same type of exaggerated example and ask whether you'd like to return to the good old days of slavery, Jim Crow, or witch hunting in general.

How do you know so much about what guns the gangsta's prefer? What about those two bank robber types in LA a few years back that had more fire power than the police? these are real problems. I'm pretty familiar with guns and might do okay in a shootout, but I'm not sure my wife would, and I'm not sure I like the idea of her being handy with a gun. she has a temper!

Face the truth and be reasonable. There are inadequacies on all sides of most arguments and we often get ourselves into trouble when we go simplistic black and white and don't make any attempt to think a bit more comprehensively... you know that's true.

The dilemma is how to balance what seems appropriate on the one hand against what is clearly distasteful on the other and there is some thread of commonality between the two. Unfortunately the world is not black and white in most instances, but varying shades of gray. And to try to solve some problems we bastard progressives (to borrow from another thread) get nailed for attempting to deal with bad situations that may give rise to unintended consequences.

Please note: there are plenty of kooky progressives just as ther are plenty of kooky conservatives. both sides have their cross to bear.

Your friend... Dude
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:44 pm

dudejcb wrote:Please quit demonizing progressive thought.
Nope. It is dangerous and destructive, but I will be happy to explain why on a case by case basis.

dudejcb wrote:Or shall I use the same type of exaggerated example and ask whether you'd like to return to the good old days of slavery, Jim Crow, or witch hunting in general.
We defeated those Democrat ideas. We will eventually defeat these.

dudejcb wrote:How do you know so much about what guns the gangsta's prefer?
I've lived outside of DC, Atlanta, Richmond, Chicago, and my brother lived in Pittsburgh for years. You learn.

dudejcb wrote:What about those two bank robber types in LA a few years back that had more fire power than the police?
Not a drive by and I don't think they were gangsters. The big problem wasn't the fire power it was the body armor.

dudejcb wrote:Face the truth and be reasonable. There are inadequacies on all sides of most arguments and we often get ourselves into trouble when we go simplistic black and white and don't make any attempt to think a bit more comprehensively... you know that's true.
There is a right and wrong answer. The best answer is usually the simple answer. If you understand the issue and break it down, there is usually a very simple black and white answer. Shades of grey generally just means you do not understand the issue or you are lumping things together.

Are all abortions wrong? No
Are all abortions right? No

That's not grey, that's insufficient detail.

I think eptopic (sp?) pregancies which would without a doubt kill the mother and baby are acceptable. The problem is the poor woman usually does not have the knowledge to make a simple decision. Either she will die or she won't and either the baby will die or it won't. However, there is know way to know without letting nature take its course. Then what. Oops, you and your baby are dead. I guess you should have had the abortion. It's an incredibly tough decision that has to be made with imperfect information. That is a completely different thing than you are talking about.

Letting the baby die on the table is never acceptable. Where is the grey in that situation. The two are in no way connected, except by those that wish to muddy the waters.

dudejcb wrote:Please note: there are plenty of kooky progressives just as ther are plenty of kooky conservatives. both sides have their cross to bear.
We don't nominate them for President or appoint them to Speaker of the House. OK, Hastert may have been kooky.

You are far more conservative than Obama and most of the Democratic leadership. I have a feeling if you relocated your family to one of the liberal bastions like the community that Obama was organizing, you would become far more conservative. You don't get caught up in the carnage wrought by the implementation of the progressive ideas. I know you will say that they aren't doing it right, but when you show me somewhere that they have done it right and it worked, maybe you can change my mind. In the meantime, they fail time and time again for reasons that are obvious to me. All progressive ideas are set up for corruption and manipulation. If they weren't they would be conservative ideas.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby mydogearl » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 pm

HONESTLY! dude, since when do gangstas have the right to buy assault weapons or whatever? They dont! but they buy them anyway, ILLEGALLY. So obviously gun control doesn't stop those type crimes. Typical liberal, thinking that laws can magically make things right. That was probably your lamest argument you have had yet!
mydogearl
hunter

Postby shoot-n-goose » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 pm

mydogearl wrote:HONESTLY! dude, since when do gangstas have the right to buy assault weapons or whatever? They dont! but they buy them anyway, ILLEGALLY. So obviously gun control doesn't stop those type crimes.

Exactly. People dont seem to understand, even if they 'took' all guns, they would only be taking the registered ones from law abiding citizens like us
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:38 pm

:dito:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum