obama born in kenya

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

obama born in kenya

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:33 am

anf his birth certificate is forged from his half sisters.....this is getting GOOD...

http://www.americasright.com/2008/08/ob ... deral.html
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby Brydog » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 am

Thats a hoot PT. Just goes to prove that you can find anything you want on the net. Wheather it's true or not.
You may as well accept the fact that Obama will be the next Prez. I don't like it either, but I don't think McSame taking over to serve Bush's 3rd term is gonna happen !
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 am

so nice to have you back :biggrin:

obama wont win anything. obama=black, muslim ties, no real substance, higher taxation and gov waste... if he can survive (literally) long enuf to even be voted for.....:no:

mcsame would do well to follow in bush's recent steps...his approval ratings are climbing, the war is being won, the price of gas and oil is dropping like a rock. 100% THANKS TO BUSH. bush has kept his dumb mouth shut, and done some really good things in the past year, and the silent majority of republican voters (even moderate dem's) want to see mccain continue on this path.

i know you have an extreme hatred for him, and its too bad you let that completely control your views. its your religion, and you will hold onto your beliefs, truth be damned. i doubt ill change that, but ill try :thumbsup:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:25 am

First off, I don't think it matters if he was born in Kenya. Secondly, I seriously doubt it.

McCain was born in Panama.

They are both natural born citizens, so it is completely irrelevant where they were physically born.

I love that the left is referring to McCain as Bush's 3rd term. A few years ago, he was the Maverick. They loved him because he was a thorn in the side of the Republicans. Now he's just McSame. Obviously, the left just makes it up as they go. Whatever they want to believe, they believe and facts be damned.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 am

i doubt it too, i just thot it was interesting that there amy actually be an issue since only one parent was an american citizen, and at the time of his birth, she was only 18, which means he isnt a citizen if he was born outside the us... its a possibility that there may have been some tampering with records, and i also was interested because its a democrat (liberal democrat at that) that filed the suit...
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:53 am

pennsyltucky wrote:i doubt it too, i just thot it was interesting that there amy actually be an issue since only one parent was an american citizen, and at the time of his birth, she was only 18, which means he isnt a citizen if he was born outside the us
I'm pretty certain that is not true. As long as one parent is a U.S. citizen, then their kids are eligible to be U.S. citizens regardless of where you are born. Do you have a reference or something? My quick search had everything saying the kid is a U.S. citizen.

The BS part is that no matter what if you are born in the U.S. then you are automatically eligible to be a U.S. citizen regardless of your parents' citizenship or even legal status, but that is a different topic.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:28 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:I'm pretty certain that is not true. As long as one parent is a U.S. citizen, then their kids are eligible to be U.S. citizens regardless of where you are born. Do you have a reference or something?

on another site it was noted that in order for him to be a citizen, if he was born in kenya with only one american parent, that parent had to be a citizen for 10 years, 5 of which being after the age of 14... she was 18, so the citizenship doesnt carry over....

im lookin but dont remember where i saw it, and i still cant find it. it may have been BS, but i remember it having a link to a source with it...
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby fowlhunter » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm

I'm almost positive McCain was born on a military base, which in my opinion wouldn't even be the same thing. I'm not saying Obama was born outside the country, but there is a huge leap from being born outside the US because your folks are serving the country and just not being from the US.

Just my .02
"It's better to be hated for who you are than be loved for who you're not"
Van Zandt
fowlhunter
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:13 pm

I looked a little further. According to the lawsuit, the law was different then than now. That certainly could be true and I can't believe they would blow that in the lawsuit. If they did, then they should be held in contempt of court.

It would be funny if Obama were found inelligible.

His birth certificate seems a little sparce compared to what I remember on mine. Obama posts his birth certificate, but won't release his medical records :huh:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Polarik/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 pm

3 different independent document pro's found it to be false, and they even went so far as to say it was created from his half sisters cert...

again, im posting from memory... ill find a source tonight when i have more time... all this recent talk of posting sources, and here i am posting heresay :rofl:
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:46 pm

I've been busy for a while, but checking back in it's reassuring to see the level of discourse hasn't improved much. (for that matter neither have my typing skills.)

McSame gets called that because he seems to have adopted most, if not all, of what Bush/Cheney have been putting out. He used to be against tax cuts for the ultra rich, but now that he needs campaignm contributions (or for some reason) he's changed his tune... flip-flopper! He's changed from the days when he was a maverick and has lost his way IMO. I'd like the old McCain but no so much the new McSame version.

What's up with everyone (not necessarily on DHC but in the media and on FOX witless news) criticizing Obama for his visits around the world... being acccused of acting presidential before he is president. But now when Cindy McCain is going to visit soviet Georgia to survey the damage done by the Russians, the same folks are saying this is a fine way for her to show what a good first lady she'd be. Pllllease!

And why do they call the Obama's eltists when they actually come from blue collar backgrounds? And McCain's family was military royalty and he and Cindy are fabulously wealthy yet they commune with the commoners?

An amusing yet troubling double standard that shows the effectiveness of disinformation (heck, plain old lies) that plays on the subconcious fear and bigotry of so many?

Boy that felt good. I haven't gotten off a good rant in several weeks (other than what my dogs experience daily). Later.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:54 pm

dudejcb wrote:And why do they call the Obama's eltists when they actually come from blue collar backgrounds?
Elitism does not have anything thing to do with where you come from. It has to do with your attitude and beliefs. We call him an elitist, because he is. He's spent his adulthood in the pseudo-intellectual elitist circle of Hyde Park Illinois. He bought a property that he couldn't afford with the help of a now convicted felon so he could have a Hyde Park address. That is elist behavior.

What positions has McCain changed? The storyline has changed, McCain hasn't. That's my major problem with him. He's still good on the issue he has always been good on and he is still wrong on the issues that he agrees with Obama on and that hasn't changed either.

Welcome back.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
dudejcb wrote:And why do they call the Obama's eltists when they actually come from blue collar backgrounds?
Elitism does not have anything thing to do with where you come from. It has to do with your attitude and beliefs. We call him an elitist, because he is. He's spent his adulthood in the pseudo-intellectual elitist circle of Hyde Park Illinois. He bought a property that he couldn't afford with the help of a now convicted felon so he could have a Hyde Park address. That is elist behavior.

I wish I had a wealthy convicted felon buddy to help me out sometime...

You know your way around Chicago better than I do, but from what I undrstand Obama was organizing poor neighborhoods so they could help themselves. Doesn't seem all that elitist.

And who know wher McCain has been spending his time... in which of his homes in which high end neighborhoods.

I'd feel better about the whole discussion if we went by what they actually say and not what others say about them or how they lable them.

One more thing: am getting tired of McCaim playing the POW card as an excuse for everything. Very similar to the way Bush/Cheney have used 9/11 as an excuse for everything, whether relevant or not.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 pm

dudejcb wrote:You know your way around Chicago better than I do, but from what I undrstand Obama was organizing poor neighborhoods so they could help themselves. Doesn't seem all that elitist.
Every elitist politician has "helped" the poor and somehow they always fail miserably. It couldn't be because they are out of touch elists? Obama apparently didn't do a very good job organizing these neighborhoods because they are still a disaster. Maybe he should go back and keep organizing until he gets it right. How does failing to help the poor qualify you to be President?

This was actually part of the political machine. "Organizing" means organizing them to go to the polls and support for what ever progress agenda the machine wants to push through the city council.

I believe, but I'm not certain on this, that the guy he was "organizing" for is a communist and proud of it.

Whatever the details, his days as an organizer is a BIG negative and not a positive.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Brydog » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:56 pm

dudejcb wrote:

One more thing: am getting tired of McCaim playing the POW card as an excuse for everything. Very similar to the way Bush/Cheney have used 9/11 as an excuse for everything, whether relevant or not.

Good call Dude,
I was going to mention that but you beat me to it.
I was watching Jay Leno last night when Jay asked John McCain why he had so many homes. The first thing McCain said was "I was a POW". I lived in a jail cell for 5.5 years. I didn't have a kitchen. I didn't have a living room. etc. etc. etc.
He never did answer the question, directly, or indirectly.
I don't care too much for Obama, but I dislike McCain even more. If he happens to win this upcoming election I fear he's going to follow King George's lead and continue this once great country down the road to ruin.
More tax breaks for big oil is the last thing this country needs.
If Obama wins and I have to pay a little more in taxes to fix the mess Bush has made of the country, so be it. I'll be more than happy to do it.
We cannot afford any more of Bush's inept, flawed policies.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby Montanafowler » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:25 pm

all i know is I can't vote for this:

:no:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby Redline29 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Brydog wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

Good call Dude,
I was watching Jay Leno last night when Jay asked John McCain why he had so many homes. The first thing McCain said was "I was a POW". I lived in a jail cell for 5.5 years. I didn't have a kitchen. I didn't have a living room. etc. etc. etc.
I don't care too much for Obama, but I dislike McCain even more. If he happens to win this upcoming election I fear he's going to follow King George's lead and continue this once great country down the road to ruin.
If Obama wins and I have to pay a little more in taxes to fix the mess Bush has made of the country, so be it. I'll be more than happy to do it.

I guess this attitude and thinking is why Mich is about one of the worst states to live in right now. One of the highest unemployment rates in the country. GOOD JOB. :thumbsup:
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Brydog wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

Good call Dude,
just keep on giving up a little more of your money and rights at a time. eventually you wont have either... why cant you see the flaws in your logic? it seems openly obvious to me :huh:

seriously... obama is a figurehead same as the rest are, its the judges he will apoint... if you think ANY of them have your hunting and gun-ownership rights at heart, you wont like the kick in the nuts you have comin....

i hope mccain keeps down the road bush has been traveling the past year. brydog, even you cant come up with something "evil" he has done recently.... not based in fact anyway...
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby pennsyltucky » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm

heres the link about how his mother may have not been able to transfer citizenship

http://immigration.findlaw.com/immigrat ... you-know(1).html

i knew id come up with it
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby shoot-n-goose » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 pm

I dont care if he was delivered next door by my mom, i'm still not voting for him
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:33 pm

the US Constitution states that the candidate must be a natural-born citizen.
Children born outside the US must be born to 2 US naturalized citizens.
devildog28
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:39 am

click that link.... the laws have changed many times.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby solway gunner » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:51 pm

he was over here last week ,he blended in well with the inhabitants of london :wink:
solway gunner
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Brydog wrote:Good call Dude,

and when obama is asked about abortion he never answers directly. I'm sure he doesnt have a couple of houses :rolleyes: . all politicians have money and toys.
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Brydog,

I didn't read your post carefully until Greenhead Grappler posted up. McCain's response was obviously a joke. Everybody knows that he personally owns almost nothing. He married a very wealthy woman, and like John Kerry's 2nd wife, and every other wealth person, she owns a lot of stuff. He didn't have to answer the question directly because this is common knowledge, or apparently it isn't as common as you would think. You didn't actually know this?

His direct answer would be: I don't own crap, but my very wealthy wife invested some of her money in properties that I do not keep track of. Why would I? It's her money.

Road to ruin = low unemployment, low taxes, economic growth, ... :huh:

Greenhead Grappler,

Obama only owns one just one ordinary multi-million dollar house, bought with the help of a convicted felon.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum