John Picks Palin

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderator: Smackaduck

Postby Pacific Fisher » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:21 am

native brookie wrote:Anybody know what Palin's record is on wetlands conservation?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like folks at the EPA, Corps of Engineers, etc. who take wetland protection a little more seriously than the bunch we have now.

Not to hard to figure that out -

DRILL! DRILL! DRILL!
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Postby pennsyltucky » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:01 pm

Pacific Fisher wrote:
native brookie wrote:Anybody know what Palin's record is on wetlands conservation?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like folks at the EPA, Corps of Engineers, etc. who take wetland protection a little more seriously than the bunch we have now.

Not to hard to figure that out -

DRILL! DRILL! DRILL!
haha :rofl: all kinds of ducks and wetlands up in the tundra is there? u really think everyone is dumb enuf to believe the same crap u do? :rofl:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby rmh » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Well if we don't "drill, drill, drill" we'll be "walking, walking, walking" sooner rather than later. And those folks whose economies and livelihoods are built on tourism had better pray, or whatever, that we start drilling with a quickness.
2016 Totals
1 2013 Honda Fit (harvested using a Nissan Maxima)
rmh
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum