John Picks Palin

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby mydogearl » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:07 pm

PL_duckhunter12 is kidding right? PLEEEEEEEEEASE TELL ME HE IS KIDDING! If not, bwaaaahahahah!!!!!
mydogearl
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Isn't just horrible how ignorant liberals are. :no:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby waterfowler81 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:13 pm

McCain made a great choice IMO. :thumbsup:
waterfowler81
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:18 pm

No he made an AWESOME choice. An avid fisher and hunter. :thumbsup: 5 kids one which has downed syndrome so she knows how to take care of a family. She is a woman. She is completely against gun control unlike PL_duckhunter12. Once again how ignorant are you the most common type of gun used for waterfowling is a semi-auto.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby winters921 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 pm

PL_duckhunter12 wrote:btw the democrats don't want to take all our guns away, even if they did they couldn't. what they want to do is take automatic and assault rifles awy, whats wrong with that, you don't use them to hunt do you

define assault rifle for me please does that mean my ruger 10/22 with folding stock and 30 rd mag will be taken because it looks scary :huh: . and so called automatic rifles ask the average person i will bet my pay check that they dont know the difference from a semi automatic and automatic. beside its not as easy as buying a pack of smokes to get a class 3 firearms license. and the price of automatic rifles are extremely high due to their nature. if the democrats want to get rid of assault rifles off the streets don't make laws that restrict the average law abiding citizens from getting them. main thing CRIMINALS DONT LISTEN TO THE LAWS thats why their criminals lol :rofl: all and all :welcome: to america this is how it is
Last edited by winters921 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winters921
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:34 pm

PL_duckhunter12 wrote:btw the democrats don't want to take all our guns away, even if they did they couldn't. what they want to do is take automatic and assault rifles awy, whats wrong with that, you don't use them to hunt do you

just my opinion, gonna get some flak i know

Just keep drinking the Kool Aid!
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 pm

winters921 wrote:

define assault rifle for me please does that mean my ruger 10/22 with folding stock and 30 rd mag will be taken because it looks scary :huh: . and so called automatic rifles ask the average person i will bet my pay check that they dont know the difference from a semi automatic and automatic. beside its not as easy as buying a pack of smokes to get a class 3 firearms license. and the price of automatic rifles are extremely high due to their nature. if the democrats want to get rid of assault rifles off the streets don't make laws that restrict the average law abiding citizens from getting them. main thing CRIMINALS DONT LISTEN TO THE LAWS thats why their criminals lol :rofl: all and all :welcome: to america this is how it is

Well said winters. :thumbsup:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:44 pm

By the way, I read an article several months ago that was written by a liberal democrat. In this article he explained exactly how the U. S. could disarm all of its citizens. It included working with local and federal law enforcement to block off certain sectors and do a door to door search in the given area. This was supposedly a five year plan or something. So not only would they be violating your 2nd amendment rights, but your 4th amendment rights also. Do you honestly believe that they would stop there?

If I can find the article again I will post it here.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:49 pm

La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:49 pm

he's not a muslim
"Although Obama is Christian, July 2008 polls have shown that some Americans believe incorrectly that he is Muslim or was raised Muslim (12% and 26%, respectively, in Pew[167] and Newsweek[168] polls). When CNN's Larry King cited the latter poll, Obama responded, "...I wasn't raised in a Muslim home."

and please show me something that says dems want to take all our guns away
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm

PL_duckhunter12 wrote:he's not a muslim
"Although Obama is Christian, July 2008 polls have shown that some Americans believe incorrectly that he is Muslim or was raised Muslim (12% and 26%, respectively, in Pew[167] and Newsweek[168] polls). When CNN's Larry King cited the latter poll, Obama responded, "...I wasn't raised in a Muslim home."

and please show me something that says dems want to take all our guns away

Read the article above! If nothing else, it shows that there are some thinking of how to do it when that day comes. And like I said earlier, not only is our 2nd amendment rights gone, but our 4th as well. Whats stopping them from proceeding further?
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby winters921 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:56 pm

La. Hunter wrote:By the way, I read an article several months ago that was written by a liberal democrat. In this article he explained exactly how the U. S. could disarm all of its citizens. It included working with local and federal law enforcement to block off certain sectors and do a door to door search in the given area. This was supposedly a five year plan or something. So not only would they be violating your 2nd amendment rights, but your 4th amendment rights also. Do you honestly believe that they would stop there?

If I can find the article again I will post it here.

umm thats no joke one look into this this called REX84 its not a joke REX84 is how they would deal with civilian chaos not on wiki but on another site i read they target gun owners via registered firearms records.

and two they did it in New Orleans during the storm door to door searches clearing out people and firearms
Last edited by winters921 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winters921
hunter

Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:59 pm

just saw La.'s posts
they woudln't do that, they couldn't do that like you said it would violate the 2nd and 4th amendment, not to mention its a rediculous proposal
this guy has no power whatsoever in the government
there are extremist on both sides right and left, this guy is one of them
if you have something(credible, from obamas mouth) that tells me that obama wants to take our guns away, i would love to see it
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Do you honestly believe that Obama would go around telling everyone that he plans to disarm America? I highly doubt it. Two things I will give him credit for, and that is that he is intelligent and a good speaker. He is smart enough to know that if he openly discloses this, then it would be over for him. All you have to do is look at his voting record against gun rights. As far as I am concerned, even a blind man can see this.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:Once again how ignorant are you the most common type of gun used for waterfowling is a semi-auto.

i meant fully automatic
and theres nothing wrong with gun control
do you think it is necesary for anyone except military personel to own FULLY automatic weapons?

i don't know his voting record all too well, if theres a link i'd love to see it
but your speculating, your saying you know what he is thinking

btw anyone who says "ignorant liberal" is ignorant themselves, there are just as many ignorant conservatives as there are ignorant liberals, thats like when people from other countries talk s*** about americans, they lump everyone together
Last edited by PL_duckhunter12 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:15 pm

I don't care if it is necessary or not. The 2nd amendment says "the right to bear arms", not "the right to bear NECESSARY arms, or "the right to bear arms when necessary". Whats next, the government saying "that the freedom of speech is only protected when it is necessary"?

I believe that any law abiding citizen has the right to bear any type weapon that they want. However, if this weapon is used to commit a crime, they should receive a mandatory death penalty.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:18 pm

He is not a Christain he only says he is. He "converted" because his wife told him to so that he could run for president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhxfgNKgjS0

Why the hell do you think that they have our rights to take any guns away from us. I said you are ignorant cause you are. Even though it is true that people are ignorant on both sides. Like LA said the ammendment says we can own any gun regardless of what it is.
Last edited by WisconsinWaterfowler on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 pm

i like your proposal
a lot of people b**** about stuff but they never come up with a better solution

i personally wont loose any sleep if mccain is elected, anything would be an upgrade from our current situation

how am i ignorant? i do just as much research as you, i watched the DNC and will watch the RNC, im not ignorant im informed
Last edited by PL_duckhunter12 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter

Postby winters921 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 pm

PL_duckhunter12 wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:Once again how ignorant are you the most common type of gun used for waterfowling is a semi-auto.

i meant fully automatic
and theres nothing wrong with gun control
do you think it is necesary for anyone except military personel to own FULLY automatic weapons?

idc if its necessary or not and
actually yes i do believe it is because its our right and to many its a sport where a person can get better and learn respect for firearms. Besides if someone really wants to own a automatic firearm they have to have a pretty big bank account and go to hell and back to get the license and the firearm. know ur facts before you babble you make it sound like i can walk into my local walmart and buy an automatic weapon and yea theres nothing wrong with gun control but its not gun control when the government restricts the average law abiding American from purchasing firearms. if you want gun control control the illegal gun trafficing and the black market becuase its not to often the criminal walks to his gun store buys a gun then murders a person. keep them out of the criminals hands and in the law abiding citizens hands.
:welcome: to the expression of freedom of speech that allows you to be ignorant
winters921
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:25 pm

:thumbsup: Good post. Do you honestly think that by banning automatic guns you will eliminate the criminals from using them. They find a way to get them whether its legal or not.Once again ignorance. :no:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:28 pm

how do you suggest we stop criminals from getting fully automatic weapons

and i ask again how am i ignorant
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:30 pm

Guys, we can have an intelligent debate without resorting to name calling. Just because you don't agree with the other person, don't attack them.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 pm

Catch the criminals and put them and jail and keep them there. There really isnt any other way. Your ignorant because you think that by banning fully automatic guns it will eliminate the possibility of them being used for crime when it will only take them from law abiding citizens like me. Criminals will get them. They dont care if its against the law that is why they are criminals.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby winters921 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:32 pm

i suggest we crack down on the illegal gun markets they ATF is doing a great job but more is always better

u are ignorant because u babble and need to get the facts straight its not as easy to get automatic guns as u make it sound
winters921
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:33 pm

All right I apologize PL I wont call you ignorant anymore.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum