Wow !!! Good choice John McCain !!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Wow !!! Good choice John McCain !!!

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:52 am

I am impressed. This lady has me ready for the first time since McCain was nominated to go punch a ballot for him with no second thought.

It is hilarious to see the Dems response about her lack of experience when she has far more experience than Osama Obama.

Palin rocks and she will kick Bidens ass in any debate !!! :yes: :thumbsup:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 am

Also she is an avid hunter and Lifetime NRA Member. :thumbsup:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 am

Not mention she's hot :thumbsup: !!!!
devildog28
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:13 am

yeah...that too !!! :yes:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby gadwall getter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:11 pm

i defintely like the pick! theres more talking about this topic on the honey hole if you guys want to join in! :thumbsup:
DUCKS ARE GOOD EATS. EAT WHAT YOU KILL.
gadwall getter
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Have you guys been drinking cool aid? This seems like a weak pick, a stretch, and a gift to Obama.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:37 pm

How so? Enlighten us please.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:How so? Enlighten us please.

she was a small town (population about 5000) mayor in a backwater town, and has been governor about a year and a half. That doesn't add up to a great deal of experience. Thus having her a heartbeat away (especially the heart of a 72 year old) doesn't seem like the best choice he could have made for the country. (And the word is she already has some ethical scandals in her background.)

What this appears to be is a grasp at trying to swing Hillary supporters toward McCain, simply becuase she's a woman. If that were the strategy (and it would be a lame one that insults women's intelligence) I think they would have been better served picking Kay Bailey Hutchins or Ms. Dole or someone with some credentials for national leadership other than being a hottie.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm

WEAK arguement...dude...you make me laugh...not with you..at you.

You forgot to mention that she has held some kind of office 5 years longer than Obama ride o rama. And she is running for VEEP not Prez..she know what is going on WAY WAY WAY more than his holiness...this is too easy.
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Redline,

is that supposed to hurt my feelings or make some cogent point? fifth grade stuff doesn't impress.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:23 pm

dudejcb wrote: fifth grade stuff doesn't impress.

If you call facts, fifth grade stuff...then it is. Once again..you use the Obama talking points...that doesn't impress.
Redline29
hunter

Postby seastreet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Redline29 wrote:
dudejcb wrote: fifth grade stuff doesn't impress.

If you call facts, fifth grade stuff...then it is. Once again..you use the Obama talking points...that doesn't impress.

Maybe dudejcb made a very brief appearance on "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". Obviously, he missed the first question. :rofl:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby TakeEm12 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:27 pm

dudejcb wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:How so? Enlighten us please.

she was a small town (population about 5000) mayor in a backwater town, and has been governor about a year and a half. That doesn't add up to a great deal of experience. Thus having her a heartbeat away (especially the heart of a 72 year old) doesn't seem like the best choice he could have made for the country. (And the word is she already has some ethical scandals in her background.)

What this appears to be is a grasp at trying to swing Hillary supporters toward McCain, simply becuase she's a woman. If that were the strategy (and it would be a lame one that insults women's intelligence) I think they would have been better served picking Kay Bailey Hutchins or Ms. Dole or someone with some credentials for national leadership other than being a hottie.

Your like Biden you copied this word for word. I just saw someone on MSNBC say this exact thing...good job :thumbsdown:
2009 waterfowl totals so far.....

Woodies -4
Mallards -4
Geese - 4
Shooting ducks like its my day job.
TakeEm12
hunter

Postby Brydog » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Dude,
I'm going to return the advise you gave me on another thread.
Don't waste your time with these Spin Masters. Apparently they live with their heads in the sand and have no idea of whats really goin' on out here.
I believe they're Professional Practitioners of Ostrichism.
Even the Ostriches are confused !Image
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby seastreet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Yo Dude...how about you enlighten us on all this experience that Obama has that makes him fit to lead this country. :rolleyes:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby huntingdude16 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:45 pm

I'd hit it. :thumbsup:
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."
-Albert Einstein
huntingdude16
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 am

Redline29 wrote:WEAK arguement...dude...you make me laugh...not with you..at you.

You forgot to mention that she has held some kind of office 5 years longer than Obama ride o rama. And she is running for VEEP not Prez..she know what is going on WAY WAY WAY more than his holiness...this is too easy.

http://news.yahoo.com/story//politico/12997
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby pennsyltucky » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:51 pm

brydog, i see why your head is so in the clouds.... i read that whole article and the writer contradicted every point he brought up. its entirely the opinion of another head-in-the-clouds liberal, and has no basis in fact. he missed (many times) the simple fact that jughead is running for president without a lick of experience....and sarah is not. she is on the ticket to play second fiddle and her experience is infinately less important as her stance on the issues we face at home. her fiscal and social conservatism will attract tons of independent voters to the mccain ticket, regardless of how many looney libs write up squealing, crying, desperate pieces like that one...

keep posting... its interesting :thumbsup: im pro-choice, gay-neutral, and atheist, and i love her for either the VP OR the top spot. the next 10 weeks will show you just how she got the name "Sarahcuda"... :wink:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:27 pm

it's amazing you guys cannot tell the difference between a guy with brains who actually worked his ay to where he is, and a woman who once was asportscaster and a Miss Alaska runner up. the lack of common sense on disply by all you discriminating voters is a prime reason why our country is so screwed up... you keep electing morons at every opportunity.

Ms. Palin believe creationism should be taught inj schools and is against abortion even in case of incest or rape. Those are tow quite extreme positions... what else does she think that is way off the charts?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:33 pm

I think the difference between the two of them (Obam and Palin) is that Palin actually hit the job running. From the get go, a mayor is making decisions everyday and on the fly. A state senator is more of a local liasion to the state govt. They listen and think about issues, listen some more, then maybe take a position on an issue one way or another.

Being a Governor is on an even grander scale. And the same is true from State Senate to Fed Senate. Palin's last couple of elected jobs have shown how she takes on a task and accomplishes objectives. Obama has shown how he votes present, and has other legislators write and propose bills and give him credit. Then he decided to ride the band wagon of being a talking head and run for president, basically, forgetting his duties to his home state.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:47 pm

dudejcb wrote:it's amazing you guys cannot tell the difference between a guy with brains who actually worked his ay to where he is, and a woman who once was asportscaster and a Miss Alaska runner up.
so since she was a sportscaster and in miss alaska, she is nothing and hasnt done anything of merit in her life before or since??? ---the liberal mind with blinders firmly attached.

you just cant stand that the republicans nailed this one? or what? why are you so quick to bash her? its just party politics... it wouldnt matter who mccain picked, you would imediately take issue with them because they are dirty republicans... she is a great pick for VP. with 4 years under her belt in the VP spot, she will probably make a great pres!! she cannot do anything about abortion because of precedent and a liberal congress (if they can hold their seats).

she is great for guns, hunting, taxes, energy, relations with russia, and freedoms in general. a reagan republican. even many democrats loved reagan. he was an actor tho, so does that mean that we was worthless and made no great accomplishments in his life either? :huh:

we have all said for years that we need a regular joe to get in office. someone without all the baggage of washington, who has the common sense of a normal up-bringing to lead the country instead of seeking office just for all the hand-outs, and money. this woman is as close as it gets without actually picking some random dude or chic off the street somewhere. she has done great things in alaska in a very short time, and im honestly looking forward to each and every speech she will give. im certain she will bring some sense to the decision making process. a trait that we severly lack in washington (and most everywhere else it seems)
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Dude we are still waiting for you to list all of Obama's credentials that make him so much more qualified than Sarah Palin.

Perhaps you can find a piece of legslation that he himself has introduced and gotten passed since he has been in the Senate.

We are waiting. :yes:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 pm

%90 of the people that are voting for Obama hate Bush and have bought into the "change" fable. Others have said that someone read his book and said it was really good. Others say, (and this one really baffles me) they really like his judgement and think he will make good decisions.

How can anyone beleive that raising taxes on business is going to put people to work?
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:43 pm

dudejcb wrote:it's amazing you guys cannot tell the difference between a guy with brains who actually worked his ay to where he is, and a woman who once was asportscaster and a Miss Alaska runner up. the lack of common sense on disply by all you discriminating voters is a prime reason why our country is so screwed up... you keep electing morons at every opportunity.

Ms. Palin believe creationism should be taught inj schools and is against abortion even in case of incest or rape. Those are tow quite extreme positions... what else does she think that is way off the charts?

I am just going to say it...you are a complete moron.
Redline29
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum