Wow !!! Good choice John McCain !!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby don taylor » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:25 pm

dudejcb wrote:it's amazing you guys cannot tell the difference between a guy with brains who actually worked his ay to where he is,

You mean a community organizer from a welfare infested town, where everyone wants handouts?

and a woman who once was asportscaster and a Miss Alaska runner up.

Relevance? if she won, would that matter?

the lack of common sense on disply by all you discriminating voters is a prime reason why our country is so screwed up... you keep electing morons at every opportunity.

That's how I feel too. About flaming, liberal, tree hugging, welfare pimps you elect.

Ms. Palin believe creationism should be taught inj schools

Can you or anyone prove either?
Then teach both. School is about making your own decisions with all facts. Facts like BILLIONS of believers shouldn't be ignored. More humans believe in God than don't. Not a news flash.

and is against abortion even in case of incest or rape.

Two wrongs don't make a right. How does killing a baby stop rape or heal anyone or anything? its about healing, right?

Those are tow quite extreme positions... what else does she think that is way off the charts?

If I'm lucky, a whole lot more will be off your charts.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby h2ofwlr » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:46 pm

I equate this as California sliding into the Ocean using a earthquake metafor for this polictical event!

I am simply elated right now, we have a horse race now, and Nobama just faltered and McCain/Palin will be in front of the polls by 10 pts in my estimation.

On another site a week ago I mentioned that the smart thing for McCain to do is pick a woman. As he'd get many Dems and Ind women to cross over.

And I'll be damned if he did just that!!! I am so happy as this is the 1st sure good news that the radical Muslim can be beat in 2 months from now.

And if any of you do not think Hillary's supporters are defecting at this moment, think again. http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/disc ... hp?t=26109

Happy days as here again!!!! Time to celbrate!!! Image
Image Image Image Image

I believe McCain's campaign just gave NoBama the nutcracker! Image Image

BTW Palin just led the way to get passed the toughest campaign reform of any state in the union, and is a life NRA member and good looking too Image

She is the real deal of an outdoor woman, we need a tough no nonsense woman in DC to clean that place up of its corruption.

Here is a picture of her family:

About her parents: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hUzB ... QD92S2GQ00
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:27 pm

School is about making your own decisions with all facts.

School is not about making your own decisions with all the facts!

Our school system (K-12 and some colleges) was founded on the Prussian millitary system for producing good soldiers... In other words, people who DO NOT QUESTION WHAT THEY ARE TOLD. It was adopted to produce an orderly society and to condition people to be good employees. Not free thinkers or entrepenuers. Why do you think so many big corporations adopt middle schools and high schools? It's to help condition future employees. The system is designed to break down individualism- not empower it.
If you doubt that this is true- do some research on it before you post your assumtions. Get your facts straight.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Brydog » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:10 pm

McCains biggest complaints about Obama over the past 2 months have been related to lack of experience. Now he's chosen a woman (to try and pull the disgruntled Hillbillery fans) with no exposure or experience over to the Right. No one outside of Alaska ever heard of her until yesterday, and Mac only met her once in February. I told my ole' lady yesterday that McCain was desperate. Then I read this story today.
And just say George McCain wins this upcoming election :tongue: then croaks from all the excitement. What the hell is Mrs. Hottie going to do to run this country ??? She doesn't have a clue. I'm sure Shrubbie would be more than happy to help her out. :biggrin:

Palin is just another nail in George McCain's coffin !Image

OK,,, Spin it boys, Spin it good.Image
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby seastreet » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Brydog wrote:McCains biggest complaints about Obama over the past 2 months have been related to lack of experience. Now he's chosen a woman (to try and pull the disgruntled Hillbillery fans) with no exposure or experience over to the Right. No one outside of Alaska ever heard of her until yesterday, and Mac only met her once in February. I told my ole' lady yesterday that McCain was desperate. Then I read this story today.
And just say George McCain wins this upcoming election :tongue: then croaks from all the excitement. What the hell is Mrs. Hottie going to do to run this country ??? She doesn't have a clue. I'm sure Shrubbie would be more than happy to help her out. :biggrin:

Where have we seen this before? It is obvious that you are scared now. Scared of a pro-gun, anti-corruption, hunter & fisherwoman from Alaska who completely stole your messiah's thunder. No spin, just thunder. :rofl:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby plainsman » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 am

Brydog wrote: And just say George McCain wins this upcoming election :tongue: then croaks from all the excitement. What the hell is Mrs. Hottie going to do to run this country ??? She doesn't have a clue.

I'd rather have her in my corner than bambam. At least she has heart. Bambam ain't got nothing...period!!!
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
plainsman
hunter

Postby don taylor » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:01 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
School is about making your own decisions with all facts.

School is not about making your own decisions with all the facts!

Our school system (K-12 and some colleges) was founded on the Prussian millitary system for producing good soldiers... In other words, people who DO NOT QUESTION WHAT THEY ARE TOLD. It was adopted to produce an orderly society and to condition people to be good employees. Not free thinkers or entrepenuers. Why do you think so many big corporations adopt middle schools and high schools? It's to help condition future employees. The system is designed to break down individualism- not empower it.
If you doubt that this is true- do some research on it before you post your assumtions. Get your facts straight.

Are you serious?

Funny that my family, full of teachers, never seemed to mention that they adhere to any Prussian Military guidelines.

But I'll be sure to get one on the phone and see exactly how much remains of the system you so feverishly describe.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby don taylor » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:18 pm

I called my niece, a history teacher who recently got her Masters. After she read your statement, she descibed you as a freethinker who must have encountered people trained in the old ways of teaching. She described to me the current mindset of teachers and their liberal views don't jive with producing good little corporate soldiers. So.... am I allowed to post my view again since I got my facts straight? or are you still in charge of fact checking my posts and monitoring me?
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Brydog » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:31 pm

seastreet wrote:
Brydog wrote:McCains biggest complaints about Obama over the past 2 months have been related to lack of experience. Now he's chosen a woman (to try and pull the disgruntled Hillbillery fans) with no exposure or experience over to the Right. No one outside of Alaska ever heard of her until yesterday, and Mac only met her once in February. I told my ole' lady yesterday that McCain was desperate. Then I read this story today.

Where have we seen this before? It is obvious that you are scared now. Scared of a pro-gun, anti-corruption, hunter & fisherwoman from Alaska who completely stole your messiah's thunder. No spin, just thunder. :rofl:

You're spew'n out your pie hole again, I mean still seastreet. I'm not scared in the least. Not even worried. Being a Taxidermist, I'm Pro Gun. I hate what the Bush Ad. has done to this country and our standing in the world, therefore I'm anti corruption, I'm a hunter, my wife hunts and fishes, and I have no messiah.
You're 0 for 5 on that drivel. Image
I hope you shoot better than you speculate.

Ya wanna see asceered.... go stand in front of your mirror !Image
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby seastreet » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Brydog wrote:
seastreet wrote:

You're spew'n out your pie hole again, I mean still seastreet. I'm not scared in the least. Not even worried. Being a Taxidermist, I'm Pro Gun. I hate what the Bush Ad. has done to this country and our standing in the world, therefore I'm anti corruption, I'm a hunter, my wife hunts and fishes, and I have no messiah.
You're 0 for 5 on that drivel. Image
I hope you shoot better than you speculate.

Ya wanna see asceered.... go stand in front of your mirror !Image

Looks as if you took grammar and spelling from the same source that you learned about the issues you prescribe to.

Embrace your hate. I bet you have an Obama pic under your pillow. :lol:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Anybody else catch the Biden & Biden sob session at the Dem Convention? Dudes weeping and wailing like Grandma just died because Bidens boy HAS to go to Iraq.

Contrast that poor dreadful display to Sarah's introduction when she proudly proclaimed that her son was going to Iraq to serve the country she loves. Awsome!!! The lady loves America and America is quickly falling in love with her.

McCain picks her and Obama gives us Biden who's past numbers in his feeble attempts to get into the Whitehouse show that the Democrats don't even like him. And we are to believe Obama has better judgement than McCain. Hilarious !!!

Sarah !!! Sarah !!! Sarah !!! get used to it libs...you are going to hear it a lot the next 3 months. :yes: :rofl:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Brydog » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:19 am

Wrong again seastreet !
I have to hand it to ya' though,,, you're consistent ! :yes:
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby kydrakecaller » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:21 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W5IAPK0hbU

These ole boys tell it like it is...............
Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground
with sticks, it was called witchcraft...
Today, it's called golf.
kydrakecaller
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:08 pm

How is Sarah Palin's abstinence education approach working to prevent teen pregnancies in her family?
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Didn't work out too well in this case but hats off to them for not implementing the Obama fix a mistake plan. Smash it...rip it out in peices or whatever but make sure the damn kid is dead.

How dare the Palins dare have a wedding and let this mistake be born alive to a loving and supporting family huh Fisher? :rolleyes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby goldhunter470 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Oh this is getting waaaaaaaay too good!!!! An underage prego forced into a shotgun wedding while her zero foreign policy ULTRA conservative mom is running for the second highest office in the land while her running mate bashes his competition for having no experience!! Oh goodness!! This gets better by the day! Next thing you know Cindy McBush will equate Alaska being close to Russia and the hockey mom having foreign policy experience..... wait. She did that already. Absolute hypocrites. Every one of them.
Input that enables becomes thoughts that smother.
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 pm

The latest blond joke is that Cindy McCain is telling press people that Sarah Palin has foreign relations experience because Alaska is close to Russia.

Helloooo :rofl:
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby h2ofwlr » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:38 pm

It is a single issue for nme. No way, No how will I vote for Obama. With the Dem controlled Congrees, can you even imagine all the BS that would get passed if Obama was Pres? I want a checks and balances on Congresses spending and gun control BS that they will bring forth.

you think we have deficit problem now, wait 2 years from now if Obama gets in with the Dem controlled houses. AND we will have huge taxes to boot along with a lot higher spending of Govt social programs. Have we learned nothing from the past? If the Govt does it it costs 1/3 to 50% more than the private sector. A WASTE of our $

And again, If Obama gets in, there is nothing to stop sweeping changes by Congress, from total ban on handguns, resgistration of all long guns, to ban of many long guns. The list goes on forever. I like the idea of checks and balance, so a Rep in the Whitehouse appeals to me to stop the ludicris legislation that the Dems have in mind. Al one has to do is look at the various bills the ultra Dems have proposed in the last few year, and if a Dem Pres, many will be passed.

Perhaps we should look into the bills that he signed in on in Congress. And remember he was planning this Pres bid for 2 years now, so he purposefully did not sign on to the more far enpompussing fairarm bills. But he is the deal, if he becomes Pres, we'll have 2 Dem controlled houses with ultra liberal leaders in place (Pelosi, et all) who HAVE signed on to ban most guns and have to register ALL guns. So do you really think Obama would veto such a gun ban/restriction bill? IMO no he would not. That alone takes him out of the picture as a candidate that I would vote for. And any gun owner should be doing the same.

Here is Obama's record on guns: Pay attention to the the 36 second mark and especially the 48 second mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEg1aq6Emo

I think this gives us gun owners all the info we need based upon his past record of what he would do if Pres.

A little gun control history of the 20th century. Genlemen this is why I want no further restrictions on guns.

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million
Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were roundedup and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million
political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 MayanIndians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000
Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million
educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

If the people are disarmed, then the people are like sheep and those with the reamining guns are the wolves, and can do as they please. 56M lives were lost because of it. I sure as hell do not want to see America go down this same pathway as other countries.

Remember this: With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'
. And yes it is that simple if we want our freedoms.

So no gun owner should even consider voting for Obama!
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby don taylor » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Here is a glaring example between us and them.

Do you think Sarah told her 17 year old pregnant daughter " Just because you made a mistake, I don't want you punished with a baby!" Funny, that's just what barack told us. Yep, her teenage daughter is, as my girl says, preggers.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby goldhunter470 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Not the point. Conservatives love to shove their "family values", which includes keeping it in your pants until your married, down our throats. Tonight, they are getting a little crow shoved down theirs. Serves them right.
Input that enables becomes thoughts that smother.
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby don taylor » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 pm

It is the point. The whole point. They, and I guess you, may as well be painted green and walk backwards. Because I'm nothing like them. Nothing like you.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

crossing posted signs in PA

Postby Big5 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Is it still OK to cross posted land in PA if you can figure out a loophole in the posting law???????
Sea ducks are for me, lets hunt in 10 footers and sink the boat. THAT is excitement!!!!
Big5
hunter

Postby Brydog » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 am

This whole Bristol Palin pregnancy thing has nothing to do with the Presidential elections. It's true the Conservatives preach their "Family Values" crap when it suits them, but the Dems have gone too far with the Palin deal. Instead of letting George McCain have the look of desperation he deserves, the Dem's have reclaimed it. They even went as far as saying Sarah Palins 5th child was actually her 16 years old daughters, and that she faked a pregnancy to cover it up and claimed it as her own.
But,,,, Levi,,, Bristols boyfriend has a myspace page where he states that he's in a relationship, but doesn't want kids. I smell a "Shotgun" wedding to save face for Sarah Palin.
McCain says he knew about the pregnancy and the city hall quandary before he picked Palin as VP. I have to call BS on that lie. Thats like buyin' a boat with holes in the floor.
This is the most pathetic election cycle I can remember in my 49 years on this planet. :thumbsdown:
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:How is Sarah Palin's abstinence education approach working to prevent teen pregnancies in her family?
Maybe it worked well. How do you know she wouldn't have got knocked up a couple years earlier if they didn't?

I say we get rid of all things that don't work perfectly. If it doesn't work perfectly the government cannot impose it on people. Every government social program is gone. No more public schools, no more food stamps, no more government at all.

I love how the left demands perfection from the right, but not of themselves. Look in the mirror. That is what everybody is supposed to do.

You are allowed to believe what they hell ever you want to believe and the government does not have a right to force other people's beliefs upon you. If you want to teach your 5 year old daughter about condoms and anal beads, that is up to you. If somebody else wants to preach about abstinence until death or marriage, that is up to them. There was even a cult that believed in abstinence after marriage. Somehow that never lasted past the first generation :huh:

It is only hypocritical to judge the other side by different standards than you judge your own. If you don't expect perfection from your preferred educational approach, then it is hypocritical to expect perfection from anyone else's? They are all imperfect, so kids are going to get knocked up no matter what you teach them. If her daughter and babydaddy were taught about condoms in school, does this prove it is a failure and should be scrapped?

goldhunter470 wrote:Not the point. Conservatives love to shove their "family values", which includes keeping it in your pants until your married, down our throats. Tonight, they are getting a little crow shoved down theirs. Serves them right.
If the kids followed that adviced, they wouldn't be in this boat. Isn't that the definition of good advice? Just because people ignore good advice, doesn't make it bad advice.

Just a tad bitter and you are happy that this happened to these kids :no: I guess you think these kids should be punished with a baby. They should have took Obama's advice and just killed the little bastard. Hey it's only 5 months. Don't they still have 4 more months to choose if they want to be punished with a baby?

Brydog wrote:This is the most pathetic election cycle I can remember in my 49 years on this planet.
I haven't been around quite that long, but I agree 100%. I can't believe we found absolute agreement on something.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Brydog » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 am

Stranger things have happened ! I'm sure stranger things will happen again........Image
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum