Wow !!! Good choice John McCain !!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby goldhunter470 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

lanthanide wrote:Hmmmm….

Experince?

Didn’t we once elect a little known governor from Arkansas…that everyone thought was too "green".

All you lefties loved that guy.

"Green"? Really? He was governor for 12 years. Let's be intellectually honest about this. And I was no fan of ANY of the Clintons!!
Input that enables becomes thoughts that smother.
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby goldhunter470 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:05 pm

don taylor wrote:It is the point. The whole point. They, and I guess you, may as well be painted green and walk backwards. Because I'm nothing like them. Nothing like you.

And thank "God" for that. Judging from your posts, the hate mongering you do and your vitriolic language, I am very happy to be very different from you.
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby goldhunter470 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:10 pm

DuckinFool wrote:So if the topic is going to turn to Miss Palin and a child out of wedlock then isn't it going to be fair to turn attention to Obamas mommy having a little bastard?

I don't really think Obama wants to see this issue put out there on the table however if the libs insist......... :yes:

It's not Obama or the Democrats preaching family values then turning around and living a completely different lifestyle. Republican is the party of convenient values. When the situation fits i guess......
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 pm

goldhunter470 wrote:
DuckinFool wrote:So if the topic is going to turn to Miss Palin and a child out of wedlock then isn't it going to be fair to turn attention to Obamas mommy having a little bastard?

I don't really think Obama wants to see this issue put out there on the table however if the libs insist......... :yes:

It's not Obama or the Democrats preaching family values then turning around and living a completely different lifestyle. Republican is the party of convenient values. When the situation fits i guess......

Except if your name is John Edwards....
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby goldhunter470 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Redline29 wrote:
goldhunter470 wrote:

Except if your name is John Edwards....

He's a scumbag too. Where is he now? Don't hear the dems touting him lately. Do you think if he was running for office, the dems wouldn't be scrambling? Absolutely. Just like the repugs tripping over themselves to defend her actions.
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm

I am just saying John Edwards spouted "family values" also...that was my point.
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:24 pm

Just when you thought a Vice President Candidate could not possibly do more for the struggling oil industry, along comes the oil industry fairy princess.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 am

Sarah Palin rocked the house and next will rock Biden. :yes: :thumbsup:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:25 am

goldhunter470 wrote:
don taylor wrote:It is the point. The whole point. They, and I guess you, may as well be painted green and walk backwards. Because I'm nothing like them. Nothing like you.

And thank "God" for that. Judging from your posts, the hate mongering you do and your vitriolic language, I am very happy to be very different from you.

Why didn't you say I was bitter? and that I cling to guns and the bible?

I'll keep worshiping God, you keep on worshiping a community organizer. Whatever in the hell that is.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rifleman » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:25 am

:thumbsup: This an absolute dream come true. That was the best political speech that I've seen in my 48 years.

You should have seen Biden on this mornings Today show. He looks shocked and doesn't know what to make of it. Shes going to tear him up!

If you don't get it, well you must be dead from the neck up!
USN Retired
NRA Life
Somerset Sportsman Club
East Warren Rod and Gun
rifleman
hunter

Postby goldhunter470 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 am

Redline29 wrote:I am just saying John Edwards spouted "family values" also...that was my point.

Agreed. Hence my use of the term scumbag. It is on both sides. They all suck. Personally, I am a Libertarian. There is probably nothing more I hate in this world than a hypocrite. They all tell us how to live our lives and I'm tired of it. And no one side does it more than the other. They just have their own ways of doing it.

Also, as far a worshiping anyone, I worship no one. I don't come on here and post when a liberal screws up, ie John Edwards, because it's pointless. Just so I can get a bunch of people saying "great post!!" or "I agree!!"? Forget it. Just trying to bring a bit of balance and reality to this place. :lol:
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby goldhunter470 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 am

rifleman wrote::thumbsup: This an absolute dream come true. That was the best political speech that I've seen in my 48 years.

You should have seen Biden on this mornings Today show. He looks shocked and doesn't know what to make of it. Shes going to tear him up!

If you don't get it, well you must be dead from the neck up!

I did see Biden this morning. He look terrible. He had better step up his game if the dems expect to win this election. There is a train of thought out there right now Biden is in a bad situation when it comes to the debates. If he's too soft then she wins the debate. If he attacks her he comes off as bashing a woman. I'd hate to be in his shoes.
goldhunter470
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:33 am

goldhunter470 wrote:I'd hate to be in his shoes.

for so so so many reasons.....
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby David » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 am

Here are some newly discovered Sarah Palin facts :yes:

Did you know that...

Sarah Palin does not have 5 kids, she actually has 7. Their names are Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, Trig, Chuck Norris, and Jack Bauer.

The Northern Lights are really just the reflection from Sarah Palin's eyes.

The Russians sold Alaska to America because Sarah Palin would not submit to autocracy.

The Arctic Circle runs through Alaska so the Sun can have some relief from Sarah Palin's bright glare.

Sarah Palin is allowed first dibs on Alaskan wolfpack kills.

Sarah Palin is so pro-life that she personally hog-tied two reps from Planned Parenthood who came knocking at her door.

It's not raining in DC. Those are God's tears of joy that McCain picked Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin's hotness is the largest single contributor to melting polar ice caps.

Sarah Palin is the "other" whom Yoda spoke about.

Sarah Palin's presence in the lower 48 means the Arctic ice cap can finally return.

Sarah Palin fired Jack Bauer because he was too soft in dealing with terrorists.

Sarah Palin's pageant career ended early so other women could have a chance.

Sarah Palin's son Track is going to Iraq after the Surge, because a Palin during the Surge would have been unfair.

Sarah Palin wears glasses lest her uncontrollable optic blasts slaughter everyone. (X-Men reference)

Sarah Palin actually has Big Foot in her freezer.

Sarah Palin gave a speech in Texas after her water broke before flying home to Alaska to give birth. (Actually true)

Sarah Palin doesn't need a gun to hunt. She has been known to throw a bullet through an adult bull elk.

Sarah Palin once spilled coffee on Joe Biden & one of his $400 ties from Pink.

Sarah Palin keeps her hair in a beehive to hide her ninja weaponry.

Sarah Palin will personally open a homemade can of whoopa** on Ahmadinejad, Putin, and Chavez as soon as she's done making mooseburgers for her kids.

A grizzly bear once tried to stare down Sarah Palin. Once.

Sarah Palin will send Joe Biden a pre-debate cheat sheet. The sheet will have tips on defending against Kung Fu Death Grip.

Sarah Palin became governor because five children left her with too much spare energy.

Sarah Palin will give birth to the man who will lead humanity's war against the machines. (Terminator reference)

Three of Sarah Palin's 5 kids came out sideways and she never flinched.

Global Warming doesn't kill polar bears. Sarah Palin does. Generally with her bare hands.

Sarah Palin was the original "Deadliest Catch."

Sarah Palin paid her way through school by hunting for Kodiak pelts with a slingshot.

Alaska is the 49th state solely because they knew even in 1959 that Sarah Palin never finishes last.

Chuck Norris wishes he was Sarah Palin trapped in a man's body.

Sarah Palin once won the Iditarod without any dogs. She simply willed the sled to victory.

Sarah Palin wears half the makeup that John Edwards wears and still looks like twice the woman he does.

Sarah Palin once guided Santa's sleigh through an Alaskan blizzard with the light from her smile.

Sarah Palin fishes salmon by convincing them it's in their interest to jump into the boat.

Sarah Palin can recharge a battery with her grip.

Sarah Palin can tighten a screw by turning it to the left.
David
Lefty

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:Just when you thought a Vice President Candidate could not possibly do more for the struggling oil industry, along comes the oil industry fairy princess.
Do you have something against Americans producing oil? These are union jobs, which is somehow better than a non-union job which the vast majority of us have. These are good paying jobs. Construction, trucking, refineries, ...

If you want to reduce the dependence on foreign oil, there is one and only one proven way to do that. Produce more AMERICAN oil. When we finally start producing ethanol from switchgrass, then we can start reducing American demand for oil.

There will be a huge demand for oil for decades at an absolute minimum even if we have a miracle breakthrough. Why would you want export these jobs to foreign countries? Why would you want to export the profits to foreign companies? This demonization of American oil companies is one of the most self destructive planks in the progressive platform.

I want Americans producing oil. I want Americans profitting for oil. The Democrats want to export these jobs and these profits. I do not get it.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Boom » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:19 am

In her speach did she say her husband was or is a union member?
WACKEM & STACKEM
Boom
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:37 am

I believe she said he is a member of the Steel Workers Union.
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Boom » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:41 am

Ok thanks. I wasn't sure.
WACKEM & STACKEM
Boom
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:07 am

Republican darling Karl Rove has been praising Sarah Palin's "executive experience" as Mayor of Wasilla AK. population 7,000.

This is the same Karl Rove who publicly questioned Virginia Governor and former Richmond Virgina Mayor Tim Kaine's executive experience.
Virginia has a population of 7.6 million.
Richmond has a population of 200,000 and a metropolitan area of 1.1 million.
Rove cited a number of cities that were bigger than Richmond VA.. :rofl:

This is the same Karl Rove who spread the rumor through a phone campaign in the Republican George Bush primaries that McCain had an illegitimate black daughter.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:01 pm

Palin Chief Executive experience:
Family - population 7
Wasilla - population 7,000
Alaska - 700,000

Obama Chief Executive experience:
Family - Yeah right. We know who wears the pants in that house
Fantasy Land - Population 0

Whether it is 7 / 0 or 7,000 / 0 or 700,000 / 0, it's still infinitely larger than Obama's chief executive experience.

I think that puts the score at
Palin - 1
Obama - 0

Oh yeah, Palin isn't even running for President and as VP, she is more qualified than the opposing Presidential Candidate.

BTW, I lived in Richmond for awhile and that's where my in-laws still live. I would question the experience of anybody that was mayor of that town. It is run better than the executives did running Enron, but not by much.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Sarah Palin is going to be a huuuuuuuuuge problem for the Dems. Biden looks like he hasn't slept since McCain introduced her last week. :rofl: :thumbsup: :yes:
Last edited by DuckinFool on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby seastreet » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Pacific Fisher wrote:Republican darling Karl Rove has been praising Sarah Palin's "executive experience" as Mayor of Wasilla AK. population 7,000.

This is the same Karl Rove who publicly questioned Virginia Governor and former Richmond Virgina Mayor Tim Kaine's executive experience.
Virginia has a population of 7.6 million.
Richmond has a population of 200,000 and a metropolitan area of 1.1 million.
Rove cited a number of cities that were bigger than Richmond VA.. :rofl:

This is the same Karl Rove who spread the rumor through a phone campaign in the Republican George Bush primaries that McCain had an illegitimate black daughter.

Posted by the very person who wished 4,000 more dead troops in order to elect more Democrats, and professed the proven liar, Joe Wilson as a "hero"? :rofl:

Up to the same old tricks, eh CB? :rolleyes:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:40 pm

I like the interview with Newt where the reporter was trying to grill Newt about Palins inexperience. Newt turned the tables and asked the reporter to give him 1 example of a peice of legislation that Obama had written and gotten passed. End of interview. :yes: :hammer:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 pm

DuckinFool wrote:I like the interview with Newt where the reporter was trying to grill Newt about Palins inexperience. Newt turned the tables and asked the reporter to give him 1 example of a peice of legislation that Obama had written and gotten passed. End of interview. :yes: :hammer:

I saw that interview. It was the first time, I have seen anyone, actually question Obama's qualifications. For some reason, he got a free pass in the primaries, and no one in the media, would dare do it. They may make an enemy of Scarlet Johansen.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby seastreet » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:16 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:
DuckinFool wrote:I like the interview with Newt where the reporter was trying to grill Newt about Palins inexperience. Newt turned the tables and asked the reporter to give him 1 example of a peice of legislation that Obama had written and gotten passed. End of interview. :yes: :hammer:

I saw that interview. It was the first time, I have seen anyone, actually question Obama's qualifications. For some reason, he got a free pass in the primaries, and no one in the media, would dare do it. They may make an enemy of Scarlet Johansen.

Google "Obama Chicago Annenberg files Ayers" and gander at what the mainvein media willingly ignores. Hanging out with unrepentant terrorist and racist pastors he considers his best friend and mentor aren't nearly as important as exposing the Republican VP candidate's 17 year old daughter's pregnancy. [/sarcasm] :rolleyes:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum