Republican Hypocrisy

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby seastreet » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Pacific Fisher wrote:Seastreet posted,

"It's nothing but your typical chauvinistic attitude toward women. Shame on you."

Sorry about your latest kool-aid seastreet,
But no desire to force raped women and victims of incest to be forced to have children. Leave that up to the caring Republicans.

Also no comments from me about her appearance, though you may have conveniently overlooked a number from your "colleagues".

You should be ashamed of yourself of thinking that women belong at home, barefoot & pregnant.

And for Brymut... When will you bring something logical to the discussion? I suggest you bring something to the table besides knuckle dragging insults, if you expect to be treated like an adult. Until then, you will be treated like the child you act like. I'msure the mods would agree.
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:08 pm

not only politically blind, but literally too? :huh: she's pretty dam hot for 44!!! or am i spinning the truth brydog? you gonna argue that she's not actually good lookin, but in reality she's a fat hog that the GOP has brainwashed us to think is a hot 44yr/old? its a big conspiracy from that big jerk bush. man does he suck, huh? its bush's fault.... all of it...geez we all hate that guy. bush sucks!! he's a liar!! bush sucks!!! just ask my mom!! :rofl:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby Pacific Fisher » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Seastreet posted,
"You should be ashamed of yourself of thinking that women belong at home, barefoot & pregnant."

Where did I say that, you can use the quote function can't you? :rofl:

With Republicans wanting to eliminate choices in womens lives, they should be very ashamed. That is extremely chauvinistic.

I think women should have a choice to be a anything they want to be, privately or professionally, including not being the mother of a rapists child.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Pacific Fisher wrote:
you might try it yourself sometime :thumbsup: :rolleyes:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby seastreet » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:57 pm

"You should be ashamed of yourself of thinking that women belong at home, barefoot & pregnant."

With Republicans wanting to eliminate choices in womens lives, they should be very ashamed. That is extremely chauvinistic.

I think women should have a choice to be a anything they want to be, privately or professionally, including not being the mother of a rapists child.

You have assumed something of Palin that simply is not true. No matter how many times you say it, doesn't make it true. She does not want to make her religious beliefs, government law.

Besides, abortion isn't real important to me. Keeping us safe from islamic terrorist is. Negotiating without pre-conditions with terrorist like Iran's president is a non-starter.

I guess you still wish 4,000 more dead soldiers in order to get more Democrats elected. I'm sure alot of my military friends would love for you to say that in their face. I know one in particular.
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Seastreet posted,

"Besides, abortion isn't real important to me."

Of course not, it is however important a young women who would be forced by Republicans to bear the child of a rapist.
The new, kindler, gentler McCain/Palin chauvinism,
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby Brydog » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:09 pm

seastreet,
Now you've resorted to suck'n up to the Mods? And you tell me if I want to be treated like an adult I should bring something to the table? When it started between you and I , I was the adult, and you got spanked, then you got spanked by the Mods. So don't patronize me Spanky !
Shouldn't you be screwing plywood to your windows right about now? I hope you and yours make it through Hanna with minimal damage. I don't want to see you hurt, Just want you to wise up.

Brymutt..... :biggrin: 2 t's....
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby Pacific Fisher » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Speaking of Republican hypocrisy,

Wasn't it Republican guy George Bush who said he was going to restore honor, dignity, and fiscal responsibility to the White House?
And John McCain saying he is going to bring change to the White House after voting with Bush 90% of the time.
How are the Bush/McCain economic policies working out for America's working class these days?
You know the ones who are making less than 5 million dollars a year.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Re: Republican Hypocrisy

Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:35 pm

pennsyltucky wrote:the R ticket really doesnt have any bad points other than his immigration policy. and regardless of how bad we think he is for guns, do we have a better choice? nope.

:huh: i don't get what your saying, maybe I missunderstood but it sounds like you are saying mccain is bad for guns
i thought thats what reps are ripping obama for
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 am

Of course not, it is however important a young women who would be forced by Republicans to bear the child of a rapist.

But AJ would rather see her barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. You've done nothing but misrepresent and lie, but what else could we expect from you Captain Integrity?

Shame on you and your chauvinistic ways. :thumbsdown:
Last edited by seastreet on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
seastreet
hunter

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 am

Brydog wrote:seastreet,
Now you've resorted to suck'n up to the Mods? And you tell me if I want to be treated like an adult I should bring something to the table? When it started between you and I , I was the adult, and you got spanked, then you got spanked by the Mods. So don't patronize me Spanky !
Shouldn't you be screwing plywood to your windows right about now? I hope you and yours make it through Hanna with minimal damage. I don't want to see you hurt, Just want you to wise up.

Brymutt..... :biggrin: 2 t's....

Patronize? I merely want you to bring up logical discussion instead of your usual, knuckle dragging, meaningless banter. And BTW junior... I am smarter in my sleep than you on your best day. Stick with your taxidermy, cause you suck at debate.
seastreet
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:32 am

Everything that is wrong being blamed on Bush came to light oh I'd say about in the last 2 years. That's kind of funny because isn't that when both houses came under control with the libs? :huh:

What I'm trying to say is all you libs need to shut the hell up! :mad:

I'm going to break it down for you.

First and formost we had no choice but to go to war! Don't even post any rebuttles because they don't mean squat after I what I saw over there. Not even any oil comments. If that were the case we would be rolling it our own controlled oil supply. END OF STORY on that.

The economy reached new heights during his tenure, and behold it's falling the last couple years. Another strange coincidence. I'll even concede that every so often the market turns down only to recover. But wait that's just another explaination why it's not Bush's or the GOP's fault.

And thank God he picked some conservative justices or we'd have all kinds of ridiculous LAW CHANGES from the court and not interpetations.

The reason the country is going downhill is because of all you stupid hippy liberals. The majority of us don't ever want immoral practices going on, and believe in God. This country was founded on Christian principles so stop punishing those who want to practice it. We don't want an iman chanting at sports events and presidential conventions.

And more importantly we are tired of handing our taxes to provide welfare to people that are completely worthless. And I know the majority of them are minorities, but I'm still going to state they're worthless to society. Can you people imagine what good things would happen if they actually had to make their own way on this world? Well for one crime would go down because the sense of respect would go up for property being that they don't get free stuff anymore. Second of all, they would be too busy working to cause the same amount of problems and playing the BS race card.

I know for some this is preaching to the choir but for others you're so convuluted in your stupidity you need i broken down barney style.
devildog28
hunter

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:23 am

devildog28 wrote:Everything that is wrong being blamed on Bush came to light oh I'd say about in the last 2 years. That's kind of funny because isn't that when both houses came under control with the libs? :huh:

First and formost we had no choice but to go to war! Don't even post any rebuttles because they don't mean squat after I what I saw over there. Not even any oil comments. If that were the case we would be rolling it our own controlled oil supply. END OF STORY on that.

The economy reached new heights during his tenure, and behold it's falling the last couple years. Another strange coincidence. I'll even concede that every so often the market turns down only to recover. But wait that's just another explaination why it's not Bush's or the GOP's fault.

And thank God he picked some conservative justices or we'd have all kinds of ridiculous LAW CHANGES from the court and not interpetations.

The reason the country is going downhill is because of all you stupid hippy liberals. The majority of us don't ever want immoral practices going on, and believe in God. This country was founded on Christian principles so stop punishing those who want to practice it. We don't want an iman chanting at sports events and presidential conventions.

And more importantly we are tired of handing our taxes to provide welfare to people that are completely worthless. And I know the majority of them are minorities, but I'm still going to state they're worthless to society. Can you people imagine what good things would happen if they actually had to make their own way on this world? Well for one crime would go down because the sense of respect would go up for property being that they don't get free stuff anymore. Second of all, they would be too busy working to cause the same amount of problems and playing the BS race card.

I know for some this is preaching to the choir but for others you're so convuluted in your stupidity you need i broken down barney style.

To be fair, a great deal of the criticism is well deserved. Bush and the GOP controlled Congress acted like Democrats in running up the budget deficit, conducting horrible management of the Iraq war during the first 3-1/2 years of it, and clear breeches of privacy regarding warrantless wire taps on American citizens (Obama voted to grant telecos immunity for spying on Americans). There is much to be angry about regarding Bush's policies. He was far too stubborn in keeping people around him that did not have the country's best interest at heart and had no intention of following the constitution. The problemis that the Dems aren't any better. They have their own set of constitution amendments that they routinely violate.

To me, SCOTUS appointments are the most important. Our second amendment survived by one stinking vote. I can assure you that when an Obama would nominate 1 or 2 more Ginsbergs to the court, you can kiss a great deal of your constitutional amendments goodbye, including the second. No thanks.

At the same time, most libs participated in absolute hyperventilating hyperbole over Bush, blaming everything wrong in America on him, from hurricanes to accusing him of intentionally planning 9/11. Those are the dumbazzes that I am sick and tired of seeing.
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:06 am

seastreet wrote:

But AJ would rather see her barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. You've done nothing but misrepresent and lie, but what else could we expect from you Captain Integrity?

Shame on you and your chauvinistic ways. :thumbsdown:

Unbelievably and obviously wrong again seastreet,

If a women wants to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen that is her choice. If she does not want to have a child as a result of rape or incest, that is her choice too. That choice should in no way be dictated by a state or the federal government
If a women wants to have a career, get married or not that should be her choice too. I in no way support forcing any women to make decisions about her choices in life.
Unlike your colleagues here, I have made no comments about Sarah Palins appearance. Sarah Palin's appearance is of little importance to holding a public office.
Should be no problem to get support for the the above positions supporting women to make their own choices from Sarah Palin and the Republican Party, right? :rofl:
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 am

seastreet wrote:
devildog28 wrote:Everything that is wrong being blamed on Bush came to light oh I'd say about in the last 2 years. That's kind of funny because isn't that when both houses came under control with the libs? :huh:

To be fair, a great deal of the criticism is well deserved. Bush and the GOP controlled Congress acted like Democrats in running up the budget deficit, conducting horrible management of the Iraq war during the first 3-1/2 years of it, and clear breeches of privacy regarding warrantless wire taps on American citizens (Obama voted to grant telecos immunity for spying on Americans). There is much to be angry about regarding Bush's policies. He was far too stubborn in keeping people around him that did not have the country's best interest at heart and had no intention of following the constitution. The problemis that the Dems aren't any better. They have their own set of constitution amendments that they routinely violate.

To me, SCOTUS appointments are the most important. Our second amendment survived by one stinking vote. I can assure you that when an Obama would nominate 1 or 2 more Ginsbergs to the court, you can kiss a great deal of your constitutional amendments goodbye, including the second. No thanks.

At the same time, most libs participated in absolute hyperventilating hyperbole over Bush, blaming everything wrong in America on him, from hurricanes to accusing him of intentionally planning 9/11. Those are the dumbazzes that I am sick and tired of seeing.

I agree with you. There are some things about him that piss me off royally! The two most being his lack of action on borderjumpers, and not standing up to those that blamed the whole Katrina fiasco on him.

The justice appointments are one of the best and most important things Bush did for us. I also think it's one the most important things in our history.

I'm just in shock at how there are people out there that hate our country so much that they are trying to change everything they can to make it unrecognizable. All the while concealing it as "progressive"
devildog28
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:Sarah Palin has no problem with the government telling a child she has to bear a child as a result of incest.
No problem with the government telling a child that for you boys?
Do you mean two related adults? That's incest.

Do you mean a father raping his daugher?

It's the same argument. You are worried about the wrong thing.

Two sick individuals that are related want to have sex. I just don't want to know.

Some sick adult is raping a child. I want to kill the rapist and not the baby.

Does the abortion doctor have to keep the fetus of the minor as proof of a crime? Why not?

Why is abortion the only elective medical procedure a minor can consent to? Sorry I can't pierce your ears, but how about a late term abortion while your here.

One of the big problems debating the left is they don't even speak English. No wonder they are opposed to english-only education. They don't even know what the words they are babbling mean.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ohsay » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Brydog wrote:Only until November 4th. Then it's back to Alaska ! :hi:

hear, hear
say what?
ohsay
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:14 pm

The incest I'm referring to spinner is that between a father and daughter resulting in a pregnancy.
I support the daughter having the legal option of not having her father's baby. I do not support any state or Federal government forcing her to have her father's baby.
Will Sarah Palin and the Republican Party agree to oppose State government's or the Federal government from forcing a daughter to have her father's child as a result of criminal incest.

Is that "English" enough?
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Pacific Fisher wrote:The incest I'm referring to spinner is that between a father and daughter resulting in a pregnancy.
I support the daughter having the legal option of not having her father's baby. I do not support any state or Federal government forcing her to have her father's baby.
Will Sarah Palin and the Republican Party agree to oppose State government's or the Federal government from forcing a daughter to have her father's child as a result of criminal incest.

Is that "English" enough?

Does this happen so often that this is even an issue? I mean come on. Lets get a little real here.
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm

OK redline, then just ask the Republican's including Sarah Palin, to publicly support the position that a women who has been raped or a victim of incest should not be forced by state or federal law to have the child.
Not that common and no big deal, right?
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Pacific Fisher wrote:OK redline, then just ask the Republican's including Sarah Palin, to publicly support the position that a women who has been raped or a victim of incest should not be forced by state or federal law to have the child.

She's not suggesting anything AJ. She has a personal belief which she has no desire to make law. She has repeatedly stated that. Besides, Roe vs. Wade is presedence by SCOTUS. It's not endanger of being over turned. It's nothing more than your hypocritical immagination running wild.
seastreet
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:20 pm

she's really not an extremist like the left is trying to paint her. its a real shame, because she will probably be great. she has personal beliefs, just like everyone else, but she's certainly no crusader for any of them. the only thing i can see her on the warpath over is the handicapped children thing, and i doubt anyone, left or right, will take much issue with that. this is just a smear campaign regardless of how you guys try to "spin" it as some kinda honorable investigation. its pretty low, and you know it is when many democrats are condemning it :no:

geraldine ferraro doesnt have much bad to say about her.... that tells me alot too. sarah has alot of common sense about her. she is a regular person like the rest of us, and she will do alot of good as vp
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby Redline29 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Pacific Fisher wrote:OK redline, then just ask the Republican's including Sarah Palin, to publicly support the position that a women who has been raped or a victim of incest should not be forced by state or federal law to have the child.

well first off...she will only be the VP...she will not have the power to nominate anybody to the supreme court.
Second, I..myself hate abortion, but at the same time I stuggle with the thought of forcing a woman to carry a baby to term that was caused by a violent crime as rape or incest.

But like I said, I don't think that this something that happends so often that it is an issue.
Redline29
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Seastreet wrote:

[/quote "She's not suggesting anything AJ. She has a personal belief which she has no desire to make law. She has repeatedly stated that. Besides, Roe vs. Wade is precedence by SCOTUS. It's not endanger of being over turned. It's nothing more than your hypocritical immagination running wild."[/quote]

Great, then Sarah and the Republican Party can publicly support a the position that a women who has been raped or a victim of incest should not be forced by state or federal law to have the child. :thumbsup:

Oh and seastreet,

Is "immagination" an imaginary word?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

redline posted,

"Second, I..myself hate abortion, but at the same time I stuggle with the thought of forcing a woman to carry a baby to term that was caused by a violent crime as rape or incest.

But like I said, I don't think that this something that happens so often that it is an issue."

So redline,

Should the woman or girl that incest or rape happens to not make it an issue, chalk it up to a relatively rare occurrence, statistically speaking, shrug it off and accept being forced by the state or federal government to have the child?

I am gald you said "stuggle" rather than snuggle with the thought of forcing a woman to carry a baby to term that was caused by a violent crime as rape or incest.
:eek:
Last edited by Pacific Fisher on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Spin the non-issue anyway you want to. Everybody sees though it anyway.
Redline29
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum