George W. Palin

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

George W. Palin

Postby Brydog » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm

In an interview to air Tuesday morning on Fox News Chanel's "Fox and Friends," Bush says of Palin:

She's had executive experience, and that's what it takes to be a capable person here in Washington, D.C., in the executive branch.

As a two-term governor from Texas, Bush should know.

"I find her to be a very dynamic, capable, smart woman," said Bush, adding, "It really says that John McCain made an inspired pick."

Bush endorses her? Let's see, that is good for the Dems, Bush should just shut up and keep a low profile....The worst Republican in the world endorsing someone is hardly worth noting.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby seastreet » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:07 pm

Yep... you are scared to death of her. Get used to addressing her as Madam Vice President. :biggrin: :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Re: George W. Palin

Postby clwalkin » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Brydog wrote:Bush endorses her? Let's see, that is good for the Dems, Bush should just shut up and keep a low profile....The worst Republican in the world endorsing someone is hardly worth noting.

Why wouldn't Bush endorse her? Look at all the back stabbing from the Clinton's until they saw their chance was over and now proud as can be to support Obama.
clwalkin
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:18 pm

and you had no idea prior to this that george bush would be in support of the republican ticket :huh:

in case you missed it, the mccain/palin ticket is now walkin away from the gun-nabbers... the more your buddy talks about his muslim faith, and the more of his past and "present" (hahaha :rofl: ) are brought to brighter light, the less support he has.

and, so you know, bush isnt running this year :thumbsup: and right up until he got the nomination, mccain was a darling to many dems because he was so hard on the administration and other republicans. now since he's bustin your chops in the race, he's suddenly bush's twin? and you dont think 90% of americans can see thru your frantic cries?
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby Brydog » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:28 pm

Busting my chops in the race ? :rofl: I think not.
Bush and McCain aren't even as far right as Palin.
The American people aren't going to vote that into office.
Live it up while you can,,, it'll soon fade away.
I have to agree with you about Obama though, the more he talks, the more ground he looses.
I vote we get another list of candidates. These both suck !
This is going to be the worst election ever. It's a loose/loose situation. :thumbsdown:
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby pennsyltucky » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Brydog wrote: It's a lose/lose situation. :thumbsdown:

it is for you it seems :help: and im kinda surprised you can admit it... i am very excited to see mccain palin in office. much more so palin than mccain, ill admit. you try to paint him as a crazy right winger, but he is far left of almost all of his party. as is bush. but the difference is in his fiscal policy (at least so far... bush's was acceptable before the war) mccain isnt like bush.... unless you are looking at it from so far left that EVERYONE to the right of hillary is a mile away...

im just hoping that palin has enuf traction to keep mccain's possible left leaning in firm check. id like to see government spending cut literally in half over the next 4 years.... slash and burn.... i mean it, im not just pushin buttons. theres so much that our POS government's got its grubbies in, i really doubt the country will vote in even more spending.
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby DuckinFool » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 pm

McCain/Palin '08 Palin/Romney '12

Yeah Baby !!!! :yes: :rofl: :lol: :hammer:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:07 pm

You libs do realize VP Palin will be the tiebreaker vote in the Senate don't you? :biggrin:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby tstroud05 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:10 pm

McCain/Palin '08 Palin/Romney '12

Yeah Baby !!!!

I'm with you on that one!
Last edited by tstroud05 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there 'lil fella', ready to meet your maker?
tstroud05
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:10 pm

I hate politics.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I hate politics.

I don't hate politics. I hate professional politicians. :thumbsup:
seastreet
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:37 am

What happened to all that bologna about Republicans and Conservatives being intimidated by powerful, confident women?

It has never been a gender issue on the right, it has always been a conservative issue. Finally, we have a conservative on the ticket to pull the middle of the road McCain to the right.

I went from scared of Obama and bored with McCain to excited about the return of conservatism. :thumbsup:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:46 am

Brydog wrote: Bush and McCain aren't even as far right as Palin.
That's why Bush has been a failure on domestic issues such as allowing the budget to grow. Things were running smoothly but as the Congress slipped further and further to the left, the economy slipped. Clinton came in on socialized medicine and a bunch of left wing crap and got his ass-whipped by a bunch of "right-winger" and signed tax cuts, welfare reform, and progressively smaller budget deficits. Then the "right-wingers" began leaving Congress because they pledged a fixed number of terms, lost elections to pretend conservatives, got sucked into the washington life, etc. and the beloved middle of the roaders took control of Congress and the White House. The budget deficits went up, the economy went down as any rational person would have expected.

The fundamentals are still pretty good on the economy (3.3% growth in the 2nd quarter), but a further turn to the left would be more than the economy could probably handle at this point.

That's why the big excitement about McCain steering away from the cliff and selecting someone to his right. We have a chance to keep Obama from driving us over the economic cliff and Palin should help keep McCain's middle of the roader streak in better check.

seastreet wrote:I don't hate politics. I hate professional politicians. :thumbsup:
Amen on that. Term limits from President to dog catcher is the only hope for the futures. That is change I can believe in.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:46 am

Concerning Palin and her promoting outdoor lifestyle, you need to be aware that fish and wildlife need clean water and healthy habitats and protection of the same.
The Republican's once had a strong platform of conservation and habitat protection and support for the agencies that protect it.
That has been dismantled and thrown under the bus by the Bush Team.
It is not enough to say you kill ducks, moose, and caribou in Alaska to assure sportsmen that fish and wildlife habitat in the entire country will be protected and the agencies that protect it will be supported by the administration.
So far Palin is sending the clear signal that she supports the extractive and development that reeked havoc on habitat and water quality throughout the nation. Drill, Drill, Drill mentality.
There may be a time when the Republican Party returns to its once strong platform of habitat protection, but no signs of that coming from the McCain Team.
And of course with a public record of voting with Bush 90% of the time, no assurance of much change of any kind. That is if course if you are keeping track of such things.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby brownlou » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 am

I was suprized that, of all the republican women in politics, Mccain picked Palin. I believe a much stronger woman would have been Mary Bono. Conservative, more experience, no drama with pregnant teenager, and a friend to the environment. To me, she seems much better with far less drama. If the Mccain camp had a better vetting process then Palin would have surely been rejected.
brownlou
hunter

Postby seastreet » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:Concerning Palin and her promoting outdoor lifestyle, you need to be aware that fish and wildlife need clean water and healthy habitats and protection of the same.
The Republican's once had a strong platform of conservation and habitat protection and support for the agencies that protect it.
That has been dismantled and thrown under the bus by the Bush Team.
It is not enough to say you kill ducks, moose, and caribou in Alaska to assure sportsmen that fish and wildlife habitat in the entire country will be protected and the agencies that protect it will be supported by the administration.
So far Palin is sending the clear signal that she supports the extractive and development that reeked havoc on habitat and water quality throughout the nation. Drill, Drill, Drill mentality.
There may be a time when the Republican Party returns to its once strong platform of habitat protection, but no signs of that coming from the McCain Team.
And of course with a public record of voting with Bush 90% of the time, no assurance of much change of any kind. That is if course if you are keeping track of such things.

Yeah... we remember all of the left wing hype about how oil pipelines in Alaska were gonna devastate the caribou population. Then after the pipeline was installed and the resulting heat from it allowed grazing grasses near it to flourish, hence increasing survival rates and allowing for a 5 fold increase in the caribou population.

Just goes to show the hyperventilating left just keeps up the factless, tasteless personal attacks when the American people begin to see the truth and turn away the hyperbole left.

Same old crap from CF. Just like the hundreds of millions of dollars wasted on salmon restoration, and the stock collapsed anyway in CA due to you and your cronies' malfeasance and negligence.
seastreet
hunter

Postby seastreet » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:04 am

brownlou wrote:I was suprized that, of all the republican women in politics, Mccain picked Palin. I believe a much stronger woman would have been Mary Bono. Conservative, more experience, no drama with pregnant teenager, and a friend to the environment. To me, she seems much better with far less drama. If the Mccain camp had a better vetting process then Palin would have surely been rejected.

Now that's spin!!! Take note Brydog!!! :rofl:

So I guess that is why McCain/Palin has taken a huge chunk of voters out of Obama's column, especially among women? :nana:
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 am

If folks want more of the Bush Team approach of further weakening the once strong habitat protection platform of the Republican Party, then vote for McPalin/Bush.
C.B.

FEBRUARY 15, 2001
EPA delays new rule protecting wetlands from mining and development
MARCH 7, 2001
Fish and Wildlife Service withdraws report calling for protection of endangered salmonids
MARCH 9, 2001
Bush appoints oil and mining lobbyist as deputy secretary of Interior
MARCH 13, 2001
Bush reneges on campaign promise to reduce carbon dioxide emissions
MARCH 16, 2001
Bush administration refuses to defend in court rule protecting 58 million acres of wild forest
MARCH 20, 2001
Bush withdraws proposed stricter limits on arsenic in drinking water
MARCH 28, 2001
Bush administration rejects Kyoto Protocol on Climate Change
APRIL 9, 2001
Bush budget proposal cuts $500 million from EPA
MAY 10, 2001
Bush administration refuses to name industry participants in Cheney energy task force
MAY 12, 2001
Bureau of Land Management allows continued grazing on endangered-tortoise land in California
MAY 17, 2001
Bush releases energy plan heavily favoring fossil fuels and nukes
MAY 17, 2001
Forest Service reduces citizen and scientific participation in decision-making
MAY 22, 2001
EPA officially suspends stricter limits for arsenic in drinking water
JUNE 19, 2001
States and others sue Energy Department over air-conditioner rules (see FEBRUARY 12, 2001)
JUNE 21, 2001
Timber lobbyist Mark Rey appointed to key post in Forest Service
JULY 2, 2001
Oil drilling off Florida coast proposed by Bush administration
JULY 23, 2001
Bush budget proposes cutting 270 EPA inspector jobs
AUGUST 2, 2001
Army Corps of Engineers kills plan to protect Missouri River wildlife by changing stream flows
AUGUST 8, 2001
Army Corps of Engineers weakens wetlands protections by slackening permit requirements
AUGUST 12, 2001
National forests opened to roadbuilding and logging by Forest Service rule changes
AUGUST 14, 2001
EPA delays tougher rules for toxic power-plant emissions
AUGUST 17, 2001
Federal judge's decision to ban drilling off California's coast appealed by administration
AUGUST 27, 2001
Cattle still grazing on tortoise habitat in California, despite BLM agreement to move them
AUGUST 28, 2001
Bush administration proposes missile-defense test installation in Pacific; environmentalists sue
AUGUST 28, 2001
Bush administration reconsiders ban on recycling radioactive metals into consumer products
SEPTEMBER 13, 2001
EPA lies about Manhattan hazards after 9/11, calls area safe despite extreme toxic pollution
SEPTEMBER 20, 2001
Forest Service proposes further reduction in citizen participation in policymaking
OCTOBER 25, 2001
Interior Department weakens environmental rules for mining operations
OCTOBER 31, 2001
Arsenic flip-flop: Under public pressure, EPA adopts higher standard after all (see MAY 22, 2001)
NOVEMBER 2, 2001
Army Corps of Engineers retreats from policy of "no net loss" of wetlands
NOVEMBER 5, 2001
Bush signs bill to boost spending for national forests, but with harmful logging riders
NOVEMBER 29, 2001
Minnesota's Voyageurs National Park reopens winter lakes to snowmobiles
DECEMBER 3, 2001
Army Corps of Engineers decides not to decommission Snake River dams in Pacific Northwest
DECEMBER 14, 2001
Administration announces weaker standards for nuclear waste storage at Nevada's Yucca Mountain
DECEMBER 14, 2001
Forest Service announces more roadbuilding on undeveloped forestlands
JANUARY 9, 2002
Administration backs hydrogen-car research, but most hydrogen to come from fossil fuels
JANUARY 10, 2002
Study shows big drop in enforcement of environmental laws under Bush
JANUARY 10, 2002
Bush administration fights in court for new oil drilling off California coast
JANUARY 14, 2002
Report shows Interior secretary squelched her own agency's criticism of weaker wetlands rules
JANUARY 14, 2002
Wetlands protections weakened nationwide in flip-flop from Bush campaign promise
JANUARY 14, 2002
Park Service okays more oil drilling in Florida's Big Cypress National Preserve
JANUARY 21, 2002
BLM preliminarily approves gas drilling in Upper Missouri River Breaks National Monument, Montana
JANUARY 22, 2002
Forest Service sues to overturn ban on salvage logging in Montana's Bitterroot National Forest
JANUARY 28, 2002
Bush supports Cheney's refusal to release secret energy-task-force records
FEBRUARY 4, 2002
Bush slashes environmental-education spending
FEBRUARY 4, 2002
Bush budget proposes cutting $1 billion from environmental spending
FEBRUARY 4, 2002
Bush budget proposes $404 million to support timber sales in national forests
FEBRUARY 11, 2002
Environmentalists sue Park Service for allowing motorized vehicles in Georgia wilderness
FEBRUARY 14, 2002
Bush gives power plants ten more years to cut mercury and sulfur dioxide emissions
FEBRUARY 14, 2002
White House unveils global-warming plan that lets C02 emissions continue at present rate
FEBRUARY 15, 2002
Bush endorses plan to store 77,000 tons of nuclear waste in Nevada's Yucca Mountain
FEBRUARY 15, 2002
Forest Service approves mining exploration in Missouri's Mark Twain National Forest
FEBRUARY 16, 2002
Bush administration asks court to delay endangered-species protection in California
FEBRUARY 19, 2002
Phaseout of snowmobiles in national parks delayed
FEBRUARY 22, 2002
BLM proposes to let states allow vehicles in previously off-limits federal lands
FEBRUARY 23, 2002
Bush's budget asks that taxpayers pay for Superfund cleanups instead of polluters
FEBRUARY 27, 2002
Top EPA official resigns to protest Bush's effort to weaken rules for polluting industries
FEBRUARY 27, 2002
Federal judge orders Bush administration to release Cheney's secret energy-task-force records
MARCH 12, 2002
Bush administration belatedly complies with court order to protect desert tortoise
MARCH 18, 2002
EPA exempts large category of power plants from lawsuits for Clean Air Act violations
MARCH 25, 2002
Discovery that White House misspent $135,612 of clean-energy funds to print its energy plan
MARCH 29, 2002
Pentagon seeks exemption from environmental laws
APRIL 1, 2002
Deadline passes for administration to set first new fuel-economy standards since 1996
APRIL 11, 2002
Army Corps of Engineers approves mining limestone in 5,400 acres of Florida's everglades
APRIL 14, 2002
White House kills program that funded environmental research for graduate students
APRIL 22, 2002
EPA citizen-watchdog resigns in protest, charging that agency |officials muzzled him
MAY 3, 2002
New EPA rules allow mining operations to dump waste in waterways
MAY 13, 2002
Administration asks judge not to limit waste-dumping from mountaintop mines
MAY 13, 2002
Bush signs farm bill that pays big subsidies to polluting agricultural operations
MAY 21, 2002
Ban on mining in and around Oregon's Siskiyou National Forest ends
MAY 23, 2002
Energy Department cuts air-conditioner efficiency standards
MAY 24, 2002
Bush-Putin summit produces nuclear treaty that puts no long-term limit on nuclear weapons
MAY 24, 2002
Bush administration drops plan |for contractors to put environmental protection into projects
JUNE 3, 2002
Oil drilling leases on more than 500,000 acres in Alaska signed by Interior Department
JUNE 7, 2002
Interior secretary rejects proposal to limit offshore oil drilling in California
JUNE 13, 2002
Missouri River restoration halted indefinitely by Army Corps of Engineers
JUNE 13, 2002
EPA proposes weakening clean-air rules for 17,000 power plants
JUNE 13, 2002
Judge halts Bush administration move to end habitat protection on 500,000 acres in California
JUNE 17, 2002
Judge rejects Army Corps of Engineers plan to allow mine-waste dumping
JUNE 24, 2002
EPA abandons plan to clean up storm-water pollution
JUNE 25, 2002
Bush administration blames wildfires on environmentalists
JUNE 25, 2002
Snowmobiling allowed to continue in national parks, though with some restrictions
JUNE 25, 2002
EPA ombudsman testifies Bush administration pressured him to halt study of radiation standards
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:28 am

Pathetic attempt CF. Palin owns you! :rofl:

Your boy Obamessiah is going down in flames, and you are in panic mode.

BTW: How's that "most ethical, open & transparent" Democratically controlled congress going lately? Have their approval ratings gotten out of single digit territory yet? :rofl:
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 am

The Republican Party once had a strong conservation platform.
It will take many years to undue the damage done by the Bush administration to the nation's fish and wildlife habitat and the agencies whose job it is to protect the same.

More of what you can exct from the McBush Palin Team:

JULY 1, 2002
Bush administration cuts funding for toxic cleanups to half of that requested by EPA
JULY 2, 2002
Bush administration rescinds 4 million acres of protection for endangered California frog
JULY 10, 2002
Judge orders administration to protect 400,000 Calif. acres for endangered Alameda whipsnake
JULY 15, 2002
Navy given permit to use low-frequency sonar, a known threat to whales
JULY 17, 2002
Bush administration opposes Senate bill to require 10 percent renewable energy by 2020
JULY 22, 2002
Bush's State Department says it will withhold $34 million from UN family-planning program
JULY 25, 2002
Another top EPA official quits in protest
JULY 26, 2002
Bush administration backs congressional proposal to exempt companies from disclosing hazards
AUGUST 7, 2002
EPA proposes weakened water-cleanups; asks for "voluntary" efforts
AUGUST 15, 2002
Conservatives praise Bush for skipping United Nations summit on sustainable development
AUGUST 22, 2002
Interior Department claims new power plant won't harm air at Mammoth Cave National Park, Ky.
AUGUST 22, 2002
Bush calls for increased logging in name of fire prevention
AUGUST 27, 2002
U.S. opposes targets for renewable energy use at World Summit on Sustainable Development
AUGUST 29, 2002
Interior Department approves billion-dollar plan to store water under Mojave Desert
AUGUST 30, 2002
Foe of ecological restoration Allan Fitzsimmons named head of federal wildfire prevention
SEPTEMBER 3, 2002
White House asks exemption from Freedom of Information Act in energy-task-force suit
SEPTEMBER 4, 2002
Federal officials reject call to add white marlin to endangered list
SEPTEMBER 9, 2002
States' EPA air-quality inspections shown to have dropped by 34 percent
SEPTEMBER 13, 2002
EPA weakens proposed anti-pollution standards for off-road vehicles
SEPTEMBER 15, 2002
EPA deletes global-warming section from pollution report
SEPTEMBER 17, 2002
Bush replacing most scientists on chemical-hazard panel with those tied to chemical industry
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:44 am

Pacific Fisher,

So you are opposed to all of these. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It points out that if you aren't for ever stricter Federal environmental regulation then you are "further weakening the once strong habitat protection platform of the Republican Party." It just proves it will never be enough until we can't even pass gas without a federal environmental permit.

If you want to debate some issues, then don't mindless copy somebody else's work without a reference. Why don't you provide the url from the website you copied this from?

I particularly liked this example.

AUGUST 28, 2001
Bush administration proposes missile-defense test installation in Pacific; environmentalists sue

So I guess you want Obama to bend over every time some so-called environmentalist sues. The "environmentalists" sue over everything. Now we know why the Democrats in Congress have done nothing under Nancy Pelosi's leadership. They can't find anything to do where a self proclaimed environmentalist won't sue them.

Ed
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby seastreet » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:45 am

Ahhh... Desperation at it's finest. :rofl:

Say hello to Vice President Palin, AJ!!! :rofl:
seastreet
hunter

Postby seastreet » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:50 am

SpinnerMan wrote:Pacific Fisher,

So you are opposed to all of these. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It points out that if you aren't for ever stricter Federal environmental regulation then you are "further weakening the once strong habitat protection platform of the Republican Party." It just proves it will never be enough until we can't even pass gas without a federal environmental permit.

If you want to debate some issues, then don't mindless copy somebody else's work without a reference. Why don't you provide the url from the website you copied this from?

I particularly liked this example.

AUGUST 28, 2001

So I guess you want Obama to bend over every time some so-called environmentalist sues. The "environmentalists" sue over everything. Now we know why the Democrats in Congress have done nothing under Nancy Pelosi's leadership. They can't find anything to do where a self proclaimed environmentalist won't sue them.

Ed

You should see how PF (CF/AJ) and his environazi cronies p!$$ed away hundreds of millions of dollars on salmon, in which the net return was a collapse in the stock. Then his complaint was that they haven't spent enough. :eek: He thinks the electorate is dumb enough to keep funneling millions in one of the biggest fleecing of taxpayers, to spend money on fish stocks with no results. Malfeasance is rampant in California for sure. :thumbsup:
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:51 am

There will not be change from McBush and Palin on habitat protections.

SEPTEMBER 18, 2002
Bush executive order cuts citizen involvement in review of road and airport projects
SEPTEMBER 21, 2002
Killing of 34,000 salmonids results from federal diversion of Klamath River water in Oregon
SEPTEMBER 27, 2002
Interior secretary okays gold mining on sacred Indian site in California
SEPTEMBER 30, 2002
New EPA water-quality report shows U.S. waters are getting dirtier
OCTOBER 1, 2002
Fish and Wildlife Service reverses order to increase Missouri River flow to protect species
OCTOBER 3, 2002
Conservationists urge White House to release $36.5 million in conservation funds for farmlands
OCTOBER 4, 2002
Bureau of Land Management approves largest oil and gas drilling exploration ever in Utah
OCTOBER 8, 2002
EPA water administrator says war on terror leaves little money for water cleanup
OCTOBER 8, 2002
Bush stacks panel on lead poisoning with people tied to the lead industry
OCTOBER 8, 2002
Federal workers reveal memo from EPA chief encouraging them to support president when off-duty
OCTOBER 9, 2002
Bush administration sides with auto industry in suit against California's emission rules
OCTOBER 10, 2002
Administration failed to assess vulnerability of chemical facilities to terrorists, GAO says
OCTOBER 15 2002
Superfund cleanups drop to 42 per year from average of 76 under Clinton, report shows
OCTOBER 16, 2002
Judge finds Forest Service violates Endangered Species Act by not protecting spotted-owl habitat
OCTOBER 17, 2002
Bush administration told by federal judge to release energy documents in Sierra Club lawsuit
OCTOBER 31, 2002
EPA halts funding at seven Superfund sites
NOVEMBER 1, 2002
Bush administration threatens withdrawal from historic UN population accord
NOVEMBER 5, 2002
Polluters paid 64 percent less in fines under Bush than in last two Clinton years, report shows
NOVEMBER 11, 2002
Bush administration supports renewed elephant-ivory trade
NOVEMBER 12, 2002
National Park Service proposal would allow 1,100 snowmobiles a day in Yellowstone, Grand Teton
NOVEMBER 21, 2002
Natural-gas drilling at Padre Island National Seashore in Texas approved
NOVEMBER 22, 2002
EPA proceeds with weakening Clean Air Act rules for power plants
NOVEMBER 27, 2002
Forest Service proposes rule changes to increase logging, grazing, mining on 192 million acres
DECEMBER 2, 2002
Bush administration plan for oil drilling off California coast ruled illegal by federal judges
DECEMBER 4, 2002
Bush administration asks for five more years of study before acting on global warming
DECEMBER 12, 2002
Federal court rules against administration, upholds roadless rule for 58.5 million acres
DECEMBER 12, 2002
White House proposes tiny increase in automobile fuel economy: 1.5 mpg in five years
DECEMBER 13, 2002
Federal judge blocks Army Corps of Engineers' Snake River dredging plan in Pacific Northwest
DECEMBER 16, 2002
EPA's new factory-farm rule favors big agribusiness polluters
DECEMBER 18, 2002
White House budget office values elderly lives 63 percent less in environmental cost-benefit analysis
DECEMBER 20, 2002
Federal judge blocks Interior Department from permitting oil exploration in eastern Utah
DECEMBER 30, 2002
EPA proposes two-year exemption of oil and gas industry from storm-water pollution rules
JANUARY 6, 2003
Bureau of Land Management rule change gives states leeway for new roads in wildlands
JANUARY 10, 2003
Bush administration proposes pulling federal safeguards from 20 percent of U.S. wetlands
JANUARY 13, 2003
Pentagon plans to ask for exemption from environmental laws on millions of acres
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:00 pm

Just provide us the link and quit wasting space on this site. It's not helping your cause.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum