What if....

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:14 am

It isn't any easier to be for something you don't like or want.
I'll simply vote for the lesser of the two evils when the time comes.
I can't wait for this schidt to be over. It's been way to long, nearly 2 years ? :no:
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby brownlou » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:40 am

LOL!! Ya but what a ride!!!

I am thinking it would be best to have a none-of-the-above box.

One side has a Washington insider with a VP who is a new fresh young face but is about as qualified as you or me.

The other side has a fresh young face who has obviously thought this whole thing out until he picks a Washington insider as a VP.

LOL!! We are between the ocean and the devil here.

In the mean time, all of them, are so busy putting the other side down that they forgot about us and the issues.

LOL!! Strap yourselves in boys, we are in for a bumpy ride!!!!
brownlou
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:47 am

brownlou wrote:

Now you're talkin'!!! Perhaps we'd get a do-over with some real candidates.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:11 pm

If I were backing Obama I think I'd be ready for a do-over too. :yes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:15 pm

voting third party is the same as the none of the above box. try it brydog, u may like it :thumbsup: and tall all ur left leaning bud's to try it too :biggrin: its fun
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm

pennsyltucky wrote:voting third party is the same as the none of the above box. try it brydog, u may like it :thumbsup: and tall all ur left leaning bud's to try it too :biggrin: its fun

Have you been drinking Ptucky ?
... or was that just an honest typo ?Image
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby pennsyltucky » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:08 am

nope. what did you disagree with this time?
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby don taylor » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 am

Brydog wrote:
brownlou wrote:

Now you're talkin'!!! Perhaps we'd get a do-over with some real candidates.

Wasn't the movie 'Brydog's millions' with Richard Pryor?
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 am

Brydog wrote:It isn't any easier to be for something you don't like or want.
You don't like or want anything according to your post, but you are one of the most prolific posters :huh:

Brydog wrote: I'll simply vote for the lesser of the two evils when the time comes.
So what is evil about Obama? You personally attack McCain, Palin, and Bush with viciousness. However, Obama is "evil" too. You would NEVER get that from your posts, except when you say BS statements like this. You like to feel like you are independent, but you are a stereotypical liberal. You stereotype us on the right as mindless followers that support 100% of our politicians policies. This allows you to forgive Obama's major failings and you can still feel superior.

We killed McCain's stupid amnesty policy.

We tried to kill McCain's stupid campaign finance reform? Yeah, that took the money out of politics :rofl: :rofl: Worked as good as any stupid liberal policy ever did.

We killed and tried to kill many of McCain's policies. Obama can say or do anything and you will bitch a little and then get in line.

We fight our politicians even to their detriment because we don't care about the people. It's the policies stupid.

What policies do you support, if you can't name a politician? Specific policies and not hope, change, flowers, and sunshine.

Brydog wrote:I can't wait for this schidt to be over. It's been way to long, nearly 2 years ? :no:
Too much power at the Federal level. It will never end. Sorry. Until we get term limits and less federal regulations, we are in a perpetual campaign with billions of dollars spent as protection money and bribery.

Clinton knew this. Bush did not. Clinton did little and most was conservative policies, but he had huge approval ratings. Bush has done a lot and has terrible approval ratings.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum