Palin as Liar

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby dudejcb » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 am

What "other side?" I'm talking about us here on DHC.

Who's Barry?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:24 am

McCain has said he is going to run an "open and transparent" administration.

Sarah Palin said she planned on "fully cooperating" in the troopergate investigation.

The "assurances" by McCain and Palin are clearly stated.
This is a litmus test of those statements to the American public.

An outside investigator was hired by a bi-partisan committee in an investigation that as pointed out was begun before her Vice President candidacy.

We are just ending the reign of an administration that had a pattern of hiring civil employees based on political and personal differences and overall secrecy.
Does not look like any change in the McCain team approach.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:51 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:McCain has said he is going to run an "open and transparent" administration.

Sarah Palin said she planned on "fully cooperating" in the troopergate investigation.

The "assurances" by McCain and Palin are clearly stated.
This is a litmus test of those statements to the American public.

An outside investigator was hired by a bi-partisan committee in an investigation that as pointed out was begun before her Vice President candidacy.

We are just ending the reign of an administration that had a pattern of hiring civil employees based on political and personal differences and overall secrecy.
Does not look like any change in the McCain team approach.

Sorry... that dog don't hunt. The investigation has been hijacked by an Obama campaign lackey by the name of Hollis French, and he has been found tampering with the subpoena list. He is also heading up the so called "investigation".

By the way... How's that "most open, ethical & transparent congress ever" going? I hear Nancy Pelosi is protecting the tax cheat, Charles Rangel, and his chairmanship on the House Ways & Means Committee. I guess Pelosi filled the swamp back up with her own brand of stagnant, muddy & poisonous water. Her protection of the tax cheat is just another example that she was all hat, no cattle.
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 am

McCain and Palin should live up to their assurances to the American Public.

If there are any Democrats indicted for any type of corruption, they should be fully prosecuted.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:McCain and Palin should live up to their assurances to the American Public.

Only if it is void of political hacks working for the Obama campaign and can be truly be handed over to an independent investigator and out of the hands of Hollis French and the Obama team.

You should be on the phone demanding that Hollis French and his cronies get their biased, witch hunting cronies out of the process.

As this comes to light, it will be shown for what it truly is... a politically hijacked witch hunt. It will backfire in the public's eye. Especially when they find out that Obama's campaign has had their hands in the investigation and that trooper Wooten wasn't fired for tasering his 11 year old son.
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:42 am

Sarah Palin said she would fully cooperate.

How could that be interpreted in any other way than fully cooperating.

Investigators collect evidence and submit it. The person being investigated has the ability to hire a defense attorney and provide evidence supporting their side.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:57 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:Sarah Palin said she would fully cooperate.

How could that be interpreted in any other way than fully cooperating.

Investigators collect evidence and submit it. The person being investigated has the ability to hire a defense attorney and provide evidence supporting their side.

Sorry you can't see the obvious hijacking by political hacks. You have a tendency at ignoring those important details. Par the course that you keep repeating the same talking points over and over while ignoring the 900 pound gorilla in the room called the Obama team hacks hijacking the investigation. It is shameful.
seastreet
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:07 am

A bi partisan committee was established to investigate possible ethics violations before Sarah Palin was a VP candidate. The committee has 2 Democrats and 3 Republicans.

So should Governor Palin be allowed to choose her own committee members and investigator?
You may not agree with the committee members but as evidence gets collected and weighed along with that provided by Governor Palin in her defense, the process of justice moves forward.

For the American Public to make an informed decision it would be useful to know the outcome of this investigation before the election.

Sarah Palin assured the American Public in very clear language that she would "fully cooperate" with the investigation. She was aware of the committee and the nature of investigation when she issued that assurance.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:20 am

Pacific Fisher wrote:A bi partisan committee was established to investigate possible ethics violations before Sarah Palin was a VP candidate. The committee has 2 Democrats and 3 Republicans.

So should Governor Palin be allowed to choose her own committee members and investigator?
You may not agree with the committee members but as evidence gets collected and weighed along with that provided by Governor Palin in her defense, the process of justice moves forward.

For the American Public to make an informed decision it would be useful to know the outcome of this investigation before the election.

Sarah Palin assured the American Public in very clear language that she would "fully cooperate" with the investigation. She was aware of the committee and the nature of investigation when she issued that assurance.

So it's okay for a political operative from the Obama campaign to hijack an investigation and tamper with subpoenas, and run it?

If you think this is "independent" and "fair", then obviously you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
seastreet
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:24 am

Seastreet,

you cannot accept reality and sound like one of those lunatic fringe types. The only one spewing "talking points" is you.

PF is correct. get over it.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:30 am

In an investigation/prosecution, both sides can bring forth evidence and witnesses,
As I said, the investigation started before Palin was a VP candidate and she was aware of the makeup of the committee and nature of the possible ethics violations when she assured the American Public she would fully cooperate.

By violating her promise to "fully cooperate", Sarah Palin brings into question her word and strengthens the possibility that she is indeed hiding something.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:31 am

dudejcb wrote:Seastreet,

you cannot accept reality and sound like one of those lunatic fringe types. The only one spewing "talking points" is you.

You're a moron as usual. The investigation is tainted by political hacks working for Obama. You are just trying to paint a face of a angel on a fox that was hired to provide security of the henhouse.

You get over it. Don't challenge someone in a fair game, and make it impossible to win by stacking substitute players for your team as the referees. The American people won't buy it. It will back fire on you clowns.
seastreet
hunter

Postby riverrat47 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Pacific Fisher. Wow! Registered 5 days ago and 230 posts arlready!!!!! That's 46 per day, almost 17,000 in a year. I smell an obama campaign plant.
riverrat47
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:16 pm

seastreet wrote:
dudejcb wrote:Seastreet,

You're a moron as usual. The investigation is tainted by political hacks working for Obama. You are just trying to paint a face of a angel on a fox that was hired to provide security of the henhouse.

You get over it. Don't challenge someone in a fair game, and make it impossible to win by stacking substitute players for your team as the referees. The American people won't buy it. It will back fire on you clowns.

What is wrong with you? Your profile says you're an engineer but somehow I doubt it... your analytical skills and openness to alternative logic approaches are way too constrained for anyone taught to professionally think for themselves. And some of your retorts are plain childish; namecallling or simply parroting something I've said, like "get over it" back at me. That's how little girls talk. Are you a little girl?

your judgement needs some tuning.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:19 pm

riverrat47 wrote:Pacific Fisher. Wow! Registered 5 days ago and 230 posts arlready!!!!! That's 46 per day, almost 17,000 in a year. I smell an obama campaign plant.

Yes riverrat, I have been groomed since the 1950's by the Obama campaign to infiltrate the world of sportsmen and spring into action. There were all those years of hunting, fishing, running trap-lines, guiding, logging, and training dogs to carefully prepare me for this.
Your math reveals all.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 pm

dudejcb wrote:What is wrong with you? Your profile says you're an engineer but somehow I doubt it... your analytical skills and openness to alternative logic approaches are way too constrained for anyone taught to professionally think for themselves. And some of your retorts are plain childish; namecallling or simply parroting something I've said, like "get over it" back at me. That's how little girls talk. Are you a little girl?

your judgement needs some tuning.

Yet you do the same? Your name calling, childish antics and parroting is beyond criticism? You have dubiously parroted the Obama team's talking points verbatim, and made the most ridiculous, illogical arguments I have ever seen. Before tossing the rocks into the pond, make sure the ripples have settled. Pot, meet kettle.

As far as my sex. I have plenty. Why? Do you have a vag? If you do... maybe you should wash the sand out of it.
seastreet
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:31 pm

I don't check or use any formulaic talking points and have never visitied any political party or candidate's web page. I read, listen and think all by myself.

you really are filthy and dispicable. (BTW: that's not name calling. Those are adjectives. Did you take English?)
dudejcb
hunter

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:26 pm

dudejcb wrote:I don't check or use any formulaic talking points and have never visitied any political party or candidate's web page. I read, listen and think all by myself.

Let me step out of the way so I don't get hit by the same bolt of lightning. You have regirgitated Obama's talking points verbatim, many times.

dudejcb wrote:you really are filthy and dispicable. (BTW: that's not name calling. Those are adjectives. Did you take English?)

Coming from a flaming liberal, I will take that as a compliment, and feel righteous in my realm. Big thanks!!! :thumbsup:

If my posting puts those kinds of ripples in your bathtub of liberalism, then maybe it is time for me to throw the proverbial baby out with the bath water. :yes:
seastreet
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Dude Im just saying objectivity is not happening anymore. I think Im gonna bow out for awhile. Good luck with this one guys.

Can someone please make a case for Obama? I am opening my mind up to be convinced. Show me something he has done that will help the country.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:46 pm

jrockncash wrote:

Can someone please make a case for Obama? I am opening my mind up to be convinced. Show me something he has done that will help the country.

He organized a whole community jrock! where have you been!
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:35 pm

jrockncash wrote:Dude Im just saying objectivity is not happening anymore. I think Im gonna bow out for awhile. Good luck with this one guys.

It is just like the fundamentalists complaining about evolution because it is not happening to them.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Jeez man do you wear an armadillo helmet in public or is it just everyone on the internet that is out to get you.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Ok, 1st topic to be locked on this forum :no:

Knock off the insults and name calling gentlemen.

Next time those with suspensions it will be a lot longer if repeated.

As always, debate the issues, but leave the personal bashing out of it.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum