Voting Democrat

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Voting Democrat

Postby DuckinFool » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Subject: After consuming large amounts of Vicodin and alcohol all day, I'vedecided I'm voting Democrat, and here's why:

1. I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

2. I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

3. I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

4. I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if
it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will meltaway in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5. I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter ofmillions
of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

6. I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give
the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

7. I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days
to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

8. I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don'thave to hide from us over there and then they come over here I don't want to have any dangerous guns in the house to fight them off with.

9. I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my donkey...he has a cute ass.
10. I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 7% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

Makes you wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it?
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby HotDog » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:16 pm

I'll vote for the Vicodin and alcohol, all day!
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Dumb Republicans they are so ignorant. Democrat all the way. :rofl:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:17 pm

:thumbsup:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby rman114 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:12 pm

Since we're on the subject of political stereotypes...you'll like this video.
Heck it's pretty funny actually!

http://www.spike.com/video/conservative-eye-for/2646423
rman114
hunter

Postby MM » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 pm

I vote for Duckinfool! Vicodin and Alcohol for all! :rofl:
Like us on facebook! Reelfishingchat.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReelFishi ... 6234462878
MM
Super Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 pm

:lol: I need some after reading why I'd need to vote dem
devildog28
hunter

Postby ctbduck » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:32 am

Im voting repuplican because

-giving tax breaks to oil and drug companies that in turn lend the government money leading us further into debt is a good idea.

-as a man I feel I can tell a women what to do with her own body

-if a woman is raped I think its a good idea to force her to have the baby, make her pay for her own forensic testing, and if she wasnt well off, not help her finacially with things like food and clothes for the baby.

-It's a good idea to fight a war with Iraq...I mean they are a real threat to america.

-things like doing stem-cell research from stem cells from adults is not a good idea because its playing God. nevermind the thousands of lives it could potentially save.

-Free/affordable health care is really stupid. HMO's are way better because making monthly payments to an insurance company than being denied treatment is the way I like it.

-I believe that instead of spending money on alternative fuel research I think we should give a contract to a foreign country to come drill in alaska and off our shores than sell it back to us at 4 dollars a gallon.

-and finally because im a christian and I dont believe in evolution...and i think the earth was created 12,000 years ago.
ctbduck
hunter

Postby wackemstackem » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 am

Im not voting,Im just gonna take some perkocett and have a bottle of haut medoc.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby pennsyltucky » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:55 pm

ctbduck wrote:Im voting repuplican because

-giving tax breaks to oil and drug companies that in turn lend the government money leading us further into debt is a good idea.

-if a woman is raped I think its a good idea to force her to have the baby, make her pay for her own forensic testing, and if she wasnt well off, not help her finacially with things like food and clothes for the baby.

-It's a good idea to fight a war with Iraq...I mean they are a real threat to america.

-things like doing stem-cell research from stem cells from adults is not a good idea because its playing God. nevermind the thousands of lives it could potentially save.

-Free/affordable health care is really stupid. HMO's are way better because making monthly payments to an insurance company than being denied treatment is the way I like it.

-I believe that instead of spending money on alternative fuel research I think we should give a contract to a foreign country to come drill in alaska and off our shores than sell it back to us at 4 dollars a gallon.

-and finally because im a christian and I dont believe in evolution...and i think the earth was created 12,000 years ago.

hmmmmm, im voting republican, and for none of those reasons.... but you vote republican for whatever you like :thumbsup:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby ctbduck » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:54 am

that was all sarcastic by the way...if you didnt catch that
ctbduck
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:35 am

i did, it was fairly obvious... even to a dumb republican like me.... but you didnt catch my sarcasm in retort? :smile:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby MegaTrout » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:47 pm

ctbduck...

I think your an idiot!
The lib stops here!
MegaTrout
hunter

Postby ctbduck » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:09 am

That was quite the rebuttle there megatrout. I'll remember that next time I say something. haha
ctbduck
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Looks like some guys buy the rhetoric, even if it makes no sense.
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 pm

pennsyltucky wrote:

Just because you can't see and touch and talk to a person doesn't mean that they aren't a person. That is a human being in a position where they are starting to grow; killing them is murder. Yes, it's too bad that the parent has to deal with those issues, but taking a person's life in order to not have to deal with that unacceptable. As far as not being able to afford those necessities, that is b.s.; lazy people that need to be working are getting too much welfare as it is, it is logical to say that they would receive government money.

-Free/affordable health care is really stupid. HMO's are way better because making monthly payments to an insurance company than being denied treatment is the way I like it.\

There's a difference between free and affordable healthcare. Free healthcare requires a lot more tax dollars than affordable healthcare. Yes, the costs are ridiculous, but successful people prefer to pay for their own healthcare, not other people. This issue needs to be fixed, and more taxes are not the answer.

Obama opposes the construction of nulcear powerplants, offshore drilling, inland drilling in the U.S., natural gas, coal, and some democrats even oppose wind power, which has no negative effects on the environment at all. So what's Obama going to do? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'm a Christian, and I don't believe the earth was created 12,000 years ago.
hmmmmm, im voting republican, and for none of those reasons.... but you vote republican for whatever you like :thumbsup:

I love how Obama (whenever he gives a speech or is in a debate) lists a seemingly unlimited number of problems he plans to fix, but never says how or if he's done it before. McCain isn't much better, but at least his plan is more realistic and appears that it can actually be accomplished. Obama plans on spending 800 billion on government programs, yet reducing taxes on the middle class. I don't know how anyone could actually think this would happen. Yes, I know it was a sarcastic post, but instead of being exaggerated, like satire is supposed to be, you completed changed the basic viewpoints, and had it completely the opposite at one point.
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby brucetonbottombandit » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:50 pm

I love how Obama (whenever he gives a speech or is in a debate) lists a seemingly unlimited number of problems he plans to fix, but never says how or if he's done it before. McCain isn't much better, but at least his plan is more realistic and appears that it can actually be accomplished. Obama plans on spending 800 billion on government programs, yet reducing taxes on the middle class. I don't know how anyone could actually think this would happen. Yes, I know it was a sarcastic post, but instead of being exaggerated, like satire is supposed to be, you completed changed the basic viewpoints, and had it completely the opposite at one point.[/quote]
What, have either run a country as messed up as this one?No. As for the 800 Billion lets leave Iraq that'll cover part of it. And as for the critique of the sarcastic satire crap, what are you a comedy teacher?
brucetonbottombandit
hunter

Re: Voting Democrat

Postby MacMan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:54 pm

DuckinFool wrote:Subject: After consuming large amounts of Vicodin and alcohol all day, I'vedecided I'm voting Democrat, and here's why:

1. I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

2. I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

3. I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

4. I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if
it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will meltaway in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5. I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter ofmillions
of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

6. I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give
the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

7. I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days
to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

8. I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don'thave to hide from us over there and then they come over here I don't want to have any dangerous guns in the house to fight them off with.

9. I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my donkey...he has a cute ass.
10. I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 7% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

Makes you wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it?

GREAT POST: However, you forgot one - 11. We Amerikans don't need guns in our possession - not even for hunting and "if" we are allowed to have guns in our possession the gov't should tax ammunition 500%

Im voting repuplican because

-and finally because im a christian and I dont believe in evolution...and i think the earth was created 12,000 years ago.]

Doh ti doh. . . de dum de do. . .
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby MacMan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Where in the heck did you get this El Toro Caca?

HAVE YOU EVER COUNCELED A WOMAN POST ABORTION DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN GET PREGNANT FROM RAPE?

911 never happened - it must have been an inside job

Free health care - NOTHING IS FOR FREE - Why don't you go to Canada and get an appointment for an MRI in less than 3 mos?

We have plenty of drilling companies in the US to drill - where did you get this from? CNN

I do believe in evolution - you sir happen to be the missing link stuck in a metamorphisis that proves some people are direct decendents of apes.

Please vote democrat - I'd be embarrassed if you voted for truth!

<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

MORON

Postby DuckDuckGoose.... » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:12 pm

[quote="ctbduck"]Im voting repuplican because

-quote][

Tax breaks? lend us money? Since when do oil and drug companies lend the US money???

Iraq is a threat to freedom. America represents freedom at its best. Threat to freedom = threat to america...

Do you like drug companies or not because if stem cell research was legal the drug companies, as usual would either conduct or fund the majority of the research. By the way it would be funded by the money they make selling drugs that cure or treat debilitating diseases....

You are stupid. Nothing is FREE......... The system may be broken but nothing is ever FREE. That is the stupidest comment yet.

Where have you read that the exclusive rights to drill for oil will be given or sold to foreign countries????where? Where? Go ahead just make up you facts thats okay.

Next time don't swill beer and eat vicodin ( created by an evil drug company) before you make a post. The first guy was actually joking. Don't worry I'm typing slow so you can understand.

[/b]
# of times able to get out hunting.. 1
Duck totals:
Mallards:
Wood Ducks:
Mergansers:
Bufflehead:
DuckDuckGoose....
hunter

Postby MacMan » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:17 pm

HAVE YOU EVER SERVED YOUR COUNTRY?

Other than in MacDonalds of course! :huh: