obama Test

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

obama Test

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am

www.barackobamatest.com

Take the test and post the results to see where you really stand.

Mine is :

You DISAGREED with the Barack Obama position on 49 of the 52 test questions. This means you disagree with the Obama position 94% of the time.

I only agreed with him on nuclear power, tariffs on imported ethanol, and on a measure that prohibits preferential treatment for any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity or national origin in public employment, public education or public contracting.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:43 am

i also disagreed with his position 49 out of 52 times. and that was with one question where i read it wrong and answered the opposite of what i meant to. so really 50 out of 52 times.

i only agreed with him on the preferential treatment measure and the question about the step brother in the slum. (and only cause i would need to know more about the situation before i decided to help him or not, like why was he there.)
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby rman114 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 am

gee i wonder if the author has an agenda against obama...

the questions were worded in a wierd way or left out details.

For example...the one about Obama wanting to raise Capitol gains taxes from 15 - 40 fails to say that he wants to raise that only on those making 250,000 or more.

It asks if partial birth abortion should be illigal but fails to give the option of illigal unless the mother's life is in danger.

There is one healthcare question but a million abortion questions?
rman114
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:18 pm

rman114 wrote:gee i wonder if the author has an agenda against obama...

the questions were worded in a wierd way or left out details.

For example...the one about Obama wanting to raise Capitol gains taxes from 15 - 40 fails to say that he wants to raise that only on those making 250,000 or more.

It asks if partial birth abortion should be illigal but fails to give the option of illigal unless the mother's life is in danger.

There is one healthcare question but a million abortion questions?

its pretty clear you have an agenda for obama...
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:32 pm

You DISAGREED with the Barack Obama position on 49 of the 52 test questions. This means you disagree with the Obama position 94% of the time.

I do agree some of the questions were worded poorly. That's probably why I agreed with him on 3 of them :smile: The fact is no matter how you word it, Obama holds a lot of positions that the majority of Americans do not agree with. Some of them by huge margins.

rman114 wrote:It asks if partial birth abortion should be illigal but fails to give the option of illigal unless the mother's life is in danger.

To my knowledge, there is no medical condition where killing the baby in the womb is a life saving medical procedure. What possible condition could exist that an emergency C-section would not be as effective? Having a baby does impose some level of risk even under ideal conditions. This is just legalese to justify all late-term abortions. Who determines if it was a "life saving" procedure? Wouldn't it then be performed in the emergency room and not in the abortion clinic?
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:10 pm

rman114 wrote:It asks if partial birth abortion should be illigal but fails to give the option of illigal unless the mother's life is in danger.

Actually it did your just blind like the rest of your liberal buddies.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:37 am

44 of 52

the neat thing is all the obama positions for each question after taking the test. he is on the wrong side of nearly every issue according to those polled :huh:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 am

:lol: Impossible Pennsy, the messiah is never wrong. The people are wrong they just dont know it and they had better get on the side of Lord Obama Most Merciful.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby rman114 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 am

Trust a test by an author who wrote the Audacity of Deciet? lol

I'd trust that as much as a McCain supporter would support a test by an author who wrote some book called McCain's Dishonor. :rolleyes:

And JRock...godwilling my Lord Obama will win come November :rolleyes:
rman114
hunter

Postby roughstock23 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:17 pm

I disagreed 0n 48 out of 52 :hammer:
"Call em close, Smack em in the lips" ruffryder19@myspace.com
Buck Gardner Pro Staff
roughstock23
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:17 pm

rman114 wrote:And JRock...godwilling my Lord Obama will win come November :rolleyes:

God has nothing to do with it....
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 pm

rman114 wrote:Trust a test by an author who wrote the Audacity of Deciet? lol

I'd trust that as much as a McCain supporter would support a test by an author who wrote some book called McCain's Dishonor. :rolleyes:

And JRock...godwilling my Lord Obama will win come November :rolleyes:

I promise you if God voted it would not be for Obama.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum