How Racism works

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby semo88 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 pm

callumcuffumkillum wrote:Its true not all black people are thugs but where i live it pretty much IS true. If you came to my town you would know what i am talking about. Other places it might not be the way it is here but there is not a black person in my entire neighbor hood i cant think of a black person i know that lives in a nice house but once again thats just where i live.

I hear ya, it's not a lot different in these parts. BUT, as I said, I know several black families who are good, honest, hard working people, and I know several white families who are white trash.
semo88
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:36 pm

Some of you guys are from another planet. Ever seen MTV? Prison stats concerning race? murder rates among blacks? Your out of your minds or just out of touch.

Not all blacks are niggers but the good ones hide inside where its safe and the niggers outside rule the streets. Just like muslims, they choose not to stand up to the filth in their own communities.

Insert your heads back in the sand.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:39 pm

semo88 wrote:callumcuffumkillum wrote:
Its true not all black people are thugs but where i live it pretty much IS true. If you came to my town you would know what i am talking about. Other places it might not be the way it is here but there is not a black person in my entire neighbor hood i cant think of a black person i know that lives in a nice house but once again thats just where i live.

I hear ya, it's not a lot different in these parts. BUT, as I said, I know several black families who are good, honest, hard working people, and I know several white families who are white trash.

Although i think this is a slippery slope I'll comment anyways. Start with the qualifier:

I do know several black people that are dear friends of mine. One of which I used to go fishing with regularly. On the flip side, I also know several ignorant white people that would easily fall in the "white trash" category.

I do understand where he is coming from however being in Houston. There is a large percentage of black people there, some are great people, while a fair number fall into the stereotypes that others have fought so hard to break. Its only gotten worse since Katrina a few years ago. People that didn't go back to New Orleans stayed and Houston's crime rate went up significantly

In my personal experience, Not in Houston, but in another town in Texas, I remember buying something at the sporting goods counter at Wally World, when leaving, I walked past a line of black people at the front checkout, and then had them all shout at me thinking I got special treatment b/c I am white. My mom is a school teacher in Texas and I can't tell you how many times students have told her, "you're down on me cause I'm black" when race didn't have anything to do with what their grades were.

Despite these negative experiences, you have to overcome and realize that they're not bad b/c they're black, but b/c they're ignorant. It wasn't one of my mom's black students that drove by the house and shot her cat, it was one of the white ones.

Ignorance is one thing that no race or gender is immune to. Whereas I think Racism is wrong, I do have prejudices, in which ignorance is one of them.

When I see a black person acting like a "gang bangin' thug" I do get upset. Mostly b/c I think of all my friends that are black, that don't fall in that stereotype at all, and are somehow getting lumped into the same group with this ignorant person.

I hope that people don't think about the trashiest white person they know every time I walk down the street.[/quote]
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Good post GroundSwatter.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby semo88 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Great post.
semo88
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:33 pm

my own family has some degenerates in it. I've had no hesitation voicing that they're a drain on society! I guess that makes me a jerk LOL
devildog28
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:37 pm

I do know a couple black famalies that do work hard and i also know a lot more white trash that might as well fit under the same category
It's not a passion it's an obsession
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum