Mortgages for everyone

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Mortgages for everyone

Postby wackemstackem » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:50 am

Im getting bored with all this political stuff lately but this is a really good vid most of you will agree with.Its a little lenghtly at 10 mins but worth it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wxmr ... aused_news
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby wackemstackem » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Whats up fellas,No more debating on this subject..Facts are Facts.None of the Dem guys here want to comment.... :huh:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby devildog28 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:53 pm

(sounds of crickets coming from dems side) :yes:
devildog28
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:56 pm

They're just trying to get their lies together. :biggrin:
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby apexhunter » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:51 am

"Plausible Deniability" possibly?
"Shoot low boys...they're riding shetland ponies in search of true grit" Lewis Grizzard
apexhunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:41 am

Great video :thumbsup:

Democrats are never responsible for the completely foreseeable consequences of their actions.

They passed laws forcing banks to make loans to people the banks didn't want to loan money to. Why did the think the greedy wall street people didn't want to loan them money? Racism :rofl: They're money is just as green as anybody elses. Ask the cigarette and alcohol companies. Bad loans are going to be a losing proposition in the long run :eek: So they make the loans, the progressives are happy, and they started making these loans because they found a way to scam some quasi-government corporation into buying the bad loans. It all spiraled down hill from there.

But Obama said something 2 years ago. If he really foresaw this disaster and all he did is write a letter, how is that better than not realizing the scope of the problem :huh: Yeah I saw the disaster coming, but I was too busy running for President to make sure it didn't happen. They are all for taking credit, but not responsibility. Didn't we learn anything from the Clintons?
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:10 am

ya.... BJ's are OK :thumbsup:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby GroundSwatter » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 am

pennsyltucky wrote:ya.... BJ's are OK :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby Tom Phillips* » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:13 am

Great video! :thumbsup:

I thought the background music was not only good, but usually appropriate to the topic. It is an excellent piece of work!

Thanks for posting it up.

This is one thread that should go on the Main Forum, not here. What's controversial about it? Nothing. :smile:
J├║dica me, Deus.
Tom Phillips*
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum