Homeless for Obama

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Homeless for Obama

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:25 pm

I believe they were impressed with his great intellect and the persuasiveness of his arguments.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/01/homeless-ohioans-for-obama-registering-in-droves/

They are already stuffing the ballot box in Ohio. Of course, the Democrats don't target the most ignorant voters in America. I'm sure there's no fraud here either :no:

God bless America where every vote counts the same, including the fraudulent ones.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:52 pm

We are so screwed. This stuff goes on all over the place. You have Obama people registering “non-felon” prisoners (I’m sure they wouldn’t register a felon), picking up the dregs of society to get them to vote and trampling any sense of fairness in voting. Basically, they find the worst of America and get them to the polls, and if they won’t show up at the polls, they will provide people to vote for them.

I find it interesting that there is no question that the drug addicts and prisoners will vote for the democrat.

Obama’s most consistent fans are criminals and terrorists.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:55 pm

I almost fell out of my chair when the guy goes:

Barack! I mean, I want him to do his thang. You know, do his thug thizzle. You know. That’s how I like it to be. You know. (laughs).

I now realize why we have the electoral college. :rofl: :rofl:
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 pm

so nice that they changed the law so these people could exercise their right, huh? exercise it 2 or 3 times even... great.

this is the problem with out country. good people dont act like that, so we will be buried in scum
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:10 pm

I'm sure record numbers of dead democrats will be voting in this election.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Return to Controversial Issues Forum