If Obama is associated - what then?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

If Obama is associated - what then?

Postby MacMan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:42 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/09/ ... index.html

Is voter fraud a civil offense or criminal offense - either way Obama should be investigated as to how close his ties are to Acorn. Wasn't there voter fraud when Hitler came into power?
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:24 am

He is not a Republican so it doesn't matter. How does millions of dollars of taxpayer money is going to ACORN grab you? We are paying them to dismantle the Democratic Republic election process.
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Can someone please give me an insight to ACORN? I know it's some liberal entity but I need more info than that.
devildog28
hunter

Postby Tom Phillips* » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:51 pm

devildog28 wrote:Can someone please give me an insight to ACORN? I know it's some liberal entity but I need more info than that.

Well, first you'll need something like a computer (That thing sitting in front of you).

Next, you'll need the name of an internet search engine like "Google."

When you get to Google page, type in "ACORN" or "ACORN abuses." You should get plenty to read, from ACORN's official positons all the way to those who correctly point out their repeated abuses of our political system.
Júdica me, Deus.
Tom Phillips*
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:42 pm

I did some research and it seems as if they're a liberal association to get housing for low income people.

hhmmmm that kind of sounds like one of the reasons our banks are failing.
devildog28
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:44 pm

And here is some interesting reading on Obama and ACORN.

http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+an ... tartPage=1
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:39 pm

ACORN- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. Sounds a lot like the resume of the Community Organizer in Chief.

Plain and simple. They serve two purposes.

1- Implement voter fraud. Sign up as many democrat voters as possible, both legally and illegally. One house in Ohio was listed as having over seventy people living there. What happens is the 70 absentee ballots are mailed there, a “community organizer” fills them all out and mails them back. Also individuals assume identities and go from poll to poll voting. Because the dems have blocked all efforts to require photo identification to vote, it makes it pretty easy.

2- Apply pressure and intimidation to organization to extort money or services. For example, ACORN will show up in force at a bank and take over the lobby, driving away the customers. They demand high risk loans and other sponsorships. If the bank wants to keep the good customers, they have a business decision to make. Do they pay the “shakedown” or call the police every day for the next two years?

And the beauty of this is your tax dollars are paying for these activities. A change we can believe in. :mad:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:10 pm

If a Rep. was involved with this kind of non-sense he would be crucified! It just goes to show how stupid a lot of the country is.. :mad:
devildog28
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:04 pm

True, and I would provide the lumber.

I have always said the democrats know how to win because there just isn't anything that doesn't justify the end game, which is acquisition of power.

I have never heard a democrat come out against a democrat, except when in an early primary. After that, they circle the wagons no matter what.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 pm

The Obama campaign has given $800,000.00 that was funneled to ACORN.

Isn't it amazing that none of our Palin watchers have a thing to say about this ? :thumbsdown:

Like I said it only matters if it is a Republican involved in this crooked sh%&.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:12 am

devildog28 wrote:If a Rep. was involved with this kind of non-sense he would be crucified! It just goes to show how stupid a lot of the country is.. :mad:

Have you been under a rock? I'm not defending ACORN but in the last two elections the R's did quite a bit to disenfranchise voters.

maybe you don't recall when the State of Texas (wonder why Texas) sent names of felons to Florida and all those with the same or simolar names (the non-felons) were not allowed to vote. That's just one expample.

There are bad apples is both camps. Trying to hang the perhaps illegal actions of over-zealous local nimrods on the candidates, without a reasonably clear link is witch hunting. This is a duck hunting site.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:22 am

Yes, but organized vote fraud is a Chicago tradition. The Chicago Democrats are the most notorious vote cheats and their guy is running for the top job. Intimidation, corruption, and fraud is the Chicago way. Did anybody really think Obama would leave his political roots? :no:

Only a democrat thinks bureaucratic incompetence is a conspiracy. That's just a fact of life, like gravity.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ctbduck » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:40 am

wasnt there voter fraud in florida in 2000? not sure, no they just threw votes out. republicans are just having the time of there life talking about how obama represented acorn as a lawyer some years back. you make it sound like he personally went out to all the felons house and registered them to vote. He had/has nothing to do with the operations of acorn he was simply hired by them as a lawyer. if that isnt clear enough i will be happy to answer any questions.
ctbduck
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:06 am

McCain gave an address speech at an ACORN event and said they were doing a good job. Bwa ha ha ha :rofl:
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:12 am

ctbduck wrote:wasnt there voter fraud in florida in 2000?
Yes, but it was primarily related to Democrats stuffing ballots in the Democrat strong holds. You can't make a bulging chad with a single voting card and the punch. However, if you stack them 10 deep, then you get good punches on the top and bulging chads on the bottom :huh:

ctbduck wrote:republicans are just having the time of there life talking about how obama represented acorn as a lawyer some years back. you make it sound like he personally went out to all the felons house and registered them to vote. He had/has nothing to do with the operations of acorn he was simply hired by them as a lawyer. if that isnt clear enough i will be happy to answer any questions.
Obama's campaign gave them $800,000 to register new voters to help his Presidential campaign. As a lawyer of theirs, he had to know their long history of registration fraud problems, but he didn't care.

The main way the vote fraud works is that when the polls close there are a bunch of ballots that are there for the people that didn't vote. The poll workers take those ballots and vote for the people that didn't show up. Why didn't they show up? Some just didn't show, some died (that's a big source of dead voters), some moved, some where bad registrations, etc. If ACORN increases the voter registration, some will be legitimate and they will vote, the rest will be a large pool of ballots that will be available to stuff in the ballot box after the polls close.

Sadly this probably ocurrs in every major city in the country. It requires an overwhelming dominance by one party and a lot of unvoted ballots at the end of the day. This is the situation in most major cities and especially the very poor precincts with in these cities. Pollworkers that show up at these sites are intimidated and sometimes threatened.

Republicans do it too, but it is rare for Republicans to dominate in highly populated areas, so they simply can't stuff as many ballots. There was a couny in Texas, if I remember correctly, had a 150% voter turnout. That's even better than Chicago.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:22 am

SpinnerMan wrote:Obama's campaign gave them $800,000 to register new voters to help his Presidential campaign. As a lawyer of theirs, he had to know their long history of registration fraud problems, but he didn't care.
Really? I hqad heard that obama didn't hire them to register voters as he has a pretty good voter registrtioneffort of his own. Beyond that, suppose he did hire them: do you really think he gave them the money and then personally instructed them to do dumb stuff? gimme a break. that is quite a conspiracy theory.

SpinnerMan wrote:The main way the vote fraud works is that when the polls close there are a bunch of ballots that are there for the people that didn't vote. The poll workers take those ballots and vote for the people that didn't show up. Why didn't they show up? Some just didn't show, some died (that's a big source of dead voters), some moved, some where bad registrations, etc. If ACORN increases the voter registration, some will be legitimate and they will vote, the rest will be a large pool of ballots that will be available to stuff in the ballot box after the polls close..
I think voter fraud is a quickly evolvin practice. What you describe has happened. Deibold has also been found tampering with voting machine results in San Bernadino County and was de-certified by the Sate of California. there are questions raised about other results their systems have complied. many ways to skin a cat.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:07 pm

Here's a reference to the $800k.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/10/obama-camp-downplays-ACORN-payments/

My point was he didn't care that they had a history of "doing dumb stuff" that is unquestionable criminal. Doesn't making the my guys aren't criminals, they're just stupid argument ever get tiring? That was the Clinton response to everything. That is the Obama response to everything. Criminal or stupid. Does it really matter when the list gets long?

I agree there are many other examples of voter fraud. However, stuffing the ballot box is probably the most effective at effecting election results.

Registering and voting the same day with no ID is a big source, but that requires many individuals, where as stuffing the ballot box in high density districts can be thousands of votes. The tried and true process of the past will probably always be the most effective because it is simply to do and can generate huge numbers of votes with only a few people being directly involved.

Any system that doesn't have a paper copy that can be recounted is utterly insance. If there are no backup ways to recount, it is a scary system.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum