"October Suprise" Gotta see this video on Obama B

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby GroundSwatter » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:18 pm

DuckinFool wrote:Birth Certificates in the early 60's were typed. So how does a copy of an original 60's Birth Certificate come out looking like it was produced on a computer this week?

The only point I was trying to make is that he could be showing off a replacement Birth Certificate and in that case it wouldn't have been typed in circa 1961 but printed / typed in circa 2008.

I had to get a replacement BC a year or so ago and now all they do is print them out. At least in Texas that's all they do, I have no clue about Hawaii. Its still a valid birth certificate, has my name, date of birth, parents, etc, it just isn't the original.

I agree the one they have posted looks computer generated. I don't know how they could even scan a fresh piece of paper and have it look so immaculate. You would think that even if they had to mail it to him, their would be creases in the paper from folding it.

Also, to note my point about it not being an original, The bottom left hand corner has " (Rev 11/01)" listed, which makes me believe that it has to be a replacement copy and not the original.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Anybody else having a hardtime buying that Obama is in Hawaii for the sole purpose of visiting his "white racist Grandmother" as he called her when throwing her under the bus while trying to cover for Jerimiah Wright? :rolleyes:

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78671
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Rat Creek wrote:According to XJ…

*Bush is a retard.
*Christians are God addicts believing in superstition.
*Republicans have an infatuation with “small town values” I am guessing that wasn't a compliment.
*Republicans are bullies bringing down the exceptional (liberals)

Left wing tolerance on display. I love it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what's your point? Let's face it, there are plenty of idiot on both sides, and both sides have their fair share of problems. But the R's hand has been on the wheel for quite a while now and things aren't all that rosy.

Profs to ex-FED chairman Greenspan. at least he had enough the integrity to admit he didn't expect that wallstreet would not be ale to see that screwing with the system was tantamount to screwing themselves (and the rest of us). You might take a lesson from him and fess up yourself.

Our situation isn't your fault personally except for that voting thing), but your "people" have not shown well. Admit it, and when the your next chance to govern comes, hope and pray they do better. it's our turn now. Get over it.

I have to go hope and pray my people don't go too far.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Zinger » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:01 pm

I only have one point to make:

What is the proof that what this guy says is true is true? There is none.

So, end this conversation and discuss your political differences over a topic that really matters.

Conspiracy theories abound on both sides, and both sides are just trying to distract you so you don't pay attention to the real issues.

Oh, and by the way, you will never convince the other guy to change his mind.
Zinger
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Grandma may end up with a pillow over her face. :huh:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=71763
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby xj76prq » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:42 pm

groundswatter: Please define small town values. Extra credit: How are these values superior to "big" town values?

duckinfool: You're afraid you might find another man attractive. Aren't you? Aren't you?
"People would rather die than think. And, often, they do.

----Bertrand Russell
xj76prq
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Not in the least. :yes:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:11 am

Obviously the sarcasm was lost on you XJ. There are some descent people in big cities that have values similar to my own. There are some delinquents in small towns that don't have similar values. Its all relative.

You did dodge my real question XJ. Do you hunt at all, that is 10 posts now and none of them have been outside of the Controversial Issues Forum. Do you at least fish, you do live in the "Bay Area" so there is water. It may be easier for you to get a fishing pole than a gun where you live and if that is the case I understand.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum