The TRUTH Needs To Get Out

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

The TRUTH Needs To Get Out

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Don't know if you guys heard about the Chris Newsom and Channon Christian murders in Knoxville, TN, but this is the side of it the media decided to leave out. I think people need the truth for once. Why these people should even be coinsidered to get off the death penalty I do not know. What they did was horrible, and needs to be in public eye. Note, this goes into GRAPHIC detail on what happend before, during, and after the murders. Those with a weak stomach should not read.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby CLUTCHfan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:28 pm

That was sent to me in an email over a year ago. It's unbelievable that there are people who are that evil on this planet. Pure Human Garbage. There is no way those animals will ever get the punishment that they deserve, because there is no punishment, short of doing to them what they did to that poor couple, that exists.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:02 pm

:no: :no: :mad:

id say gut shootem then put em in the hills sooner or later the coyotes would get em

around here someone raped a guys wife so the guy and his friends hung the rapist in the woods with barbwire the next day the police found it and classified it as suicide even though they all really new what happened but had know way of proving it but this was back some 30 years ago
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby semo88 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:51 pm

I’m not for an all-out vigilante justice system, but sometimes it’d be nice for cops to look the other way while folks took matters in to their own hands and dealt with some of these monsters.
semo88
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Gee surprise surprise who the killers were :no:
devildog28
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 am

I'm pretty sure no news network wanted to run this story for too long for fear of being labeled as racist. When white people kill any minority, its a hate crime, but when a minority kills a white person, its just a regular crime and no attention will be paid to it.

I think my favorite piece of legal jargon is "Hate Crime". I'm sure all the crimes minorities have committed on white people have been "love crimes". They just had a warm fuzzy feeling come over them that couldn't be controlled so they killed them. This might even apply to white people killing white people or minorities killing each other?

IDK, as far as I'm concerned, if they chopped the dudes, eh, johnson off, then they deserve to have the same done to them. I don't think lethal injection or an electric chair is good enough for these people.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:57 pm

is this real???
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:59 pm

He gave the Snopes link, which means it's legit.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:55 am

KAhunter wrote:is this real???

Yes, this is very real. The media just decides to leave the details out.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby KAhunter » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:22 am

how could it be i just heard about this... regardless if they were black white or red this is something that needs to be news so these people get what they deserve... but it is blacks doing this to whites... i swear the people in this country drive me nuts, there would be riots and protests and national news if this was the other way around... you know im really really damn sick and tired of being guilty and dealing with this stuff just for being white... this really bothers me, this crap has become so one sided, dont hurt anyones feelings, cater to minorities bullsh*t

my God when are we gonna straighten this out because i believe stuff like this grows distrust and anger towards blacks and other minorities more than it helps anything

God bless
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:13 pm

It happend about a year ago, and now the defense is trying to get DNA evidence thrown out of the case. There should be no case. They are guilty plain as day. How people preach gun control after stuff like this I don't know. The people that did it would have guns regardless. At least if one or both of these two were armed they could have given them a run for their money. I have a feeling this trial is going to go on for awhile, which it shouldn't. No matter what happens, these five are going to get off WAY to easy.

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:50 pm

I really can't wait until I finish college and can move to a small town in the hill country where I don't have to deal with black thugs and illegals. Yes I know that is going to sound racist.... but I'm at a point where I don't care about offending anyone.

Even my textbooks point out the percentage of problems blacks cause in society in terms felons. :no:

And before any of you throw stones think about what kind of neighborhood you'd rather live in yourself. I'm just open enough to admit it....
devildog28
hunter

Postby bluewing77 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:17 am

devildog28 wrote:I really can't wait until I finish college and can move to a small town in the hill country where I don't have to deal with black thugs and illegals. I know that is going to sound racist.... think about what kind of neighborhood you'd rather live in yourself.

no stones thrown, everybody knows what kind of area they prefer to live in.

vermont is the whitest state in the US according to census bureau, and the Western states are typically more non-black also.
bluewing77
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:52 am

devildog28 wrote:I really can't wait until I finish college and can move to a small town in the hill country where I don't have to deal with black thugs and illegals. Yes I know that is going to sound racist.... but I'm at a point where I don't care about offending anyone.

Even my textbooks point out the percentage of problems blacks cause in society in terms felons. :no:

And before any of you throw stones think about what kind of neighborhood you'd rather live in yourself. I'm just open enough to admit it....

I want to move to a small town in the hill country for their deer and turkey hunting, and not to mention their German Food. The microbrewery in Fredericksburg, Cooper's BBQ in Llano, not the best BBQ in the state, but its darn good, plus the other great BBQ places around. I hate to emphasize BBQ, but imo, pulled pork is good, but it just isn't BBQ.

I currently live in a small town in Missouri, next to a large Army Post, and racism works opposite here, you have some decent hard working Minorities that are in the military, and the white people around here don't want anything to do with them. I have heard from several people on post that say this is one of the most racist posts they've ever been assigned to.

I know what they mean since a common question/statement for Realtor's to ask here is, "We can find you a neighborhood where their ain't no colored people". It doesn't effect me b/c I'm white, but its a wake up call none the less.

I don't blame you though, I also dislike the thug, gang banging minorities that just strengthen the stereotype. I have been yelled at by a group of black people standing at the checkout line in wal-mart, b/c I checked out at the sporting goods counter and they thought I got special treatment.

I just think of my good friends that are minorities and appreciate how hard they have to work to break those stereotypes.

Again, I understand exactly what you mean, that's why I live in the smaller town close to post, but it works both ways.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum