Did you catch this?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:59 pm

TROLL
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:00 pm

XJ,

It's not fear. It's curiousity. What kind of person would go to a duck hunting website to discuss politics?

1) You are actually somebody else onthe site and you are hiding your identity. My personal guess. Either you were banned or you wanted to express your opinions even more anonymously. I would assume the mods checked your IP against banned people. I guess you have another account where you actually discuss hunting.

2) You are an operative for the DNC or some other group. I doubt it. You don't seem prolific enough poster for that.

3) I can't really think of a 3rd one. Maybe you just stumbled on the site and loved our heated political discussions. That seems the most unlikely of all.

Whatever it is, I don't really care. Just curious because it seems like rather odd behavior, but getting up in the dark and busting ice in hopes of shooting birds seems odd to some people.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:16 pm

xj76prq wrote:Swatter,

What, specifically, are you afraid of?

I don't need to hunt or not hunt to challenge some of the idiocy posted in this forum. What difference does it make?

Yes I hunt. Why do you care? Do I have to hunt or post something about hunting to legitimize myself to you? I could care less.

What kind of person joins a Duck Hunting Forum to talk politics. Its like me joining a PETA forum to meet fishing buddies or to get recipes for venison?

As a person, I don't care if you hunt or fish. I have several friends that do neither. Some of them are liberals and some are conservatives, but I didn't meet any of them on a duck hunting forum.

But keep on belittling us small minded rednecks, carry on. That is what you joined this forum to do anyways. Talk down to people that you feel are inferior.

I thought you could care less about what I posted anyways.

But that makes 14 posts XJ, come one. You're not helping your argument here.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum