Obama gets endorsements from communist and terrorist leaders

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obama gets endorsements from communist and terrorist leaders

Postby greenhead14 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:47 pm

This is EXTREMELY scary. I can't believe any American with a hint of patriotism in him/her would vote for this idiot in the first place, but now this.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/28 ... rate-vote/

McCain/Palin '08
greenhead14
hunter

Postby semo88 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm

So I’m assuming you completely overlooked the article’s mention of McCain being endorsed or praised by radicals and terrorist groups?
semo88
hunter

Postby greenhead14 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:25 pm

semo88 wrote:So I’m assuming you completely overlooked the article’s mention of McCain being endorsed or praised by radicals and terrorist groups?

Nope, I saw it. Here are the two endorsements they mentioned about McCain:
#1 "On Oct. 20, a group supporting Al Qaeda posted a message on a password-protected al Hesbah Web site that said McCain would be a better choice for president because he was more likely to continue the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Associated Press reported."

This one is sorta self apparent. With any brain power people should be able to figure this out, but based upon some of the liberal left's posts on here that I have seen, brain power is lacking. McCain is for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is not going to chicken out and raise the white flag of surrender. You might ask, why does this terrorist group support McCain then? Good question :clapping: In my opinion they see it as a way of killing americans without having to go overseas. However, we are winning though and will beat them IF we don't surrender.

#2 "McCain welcomed the endorsement of Texas megachurch preacher John Hagee, but later rejected it after tapes surfaced of Hagee saying that God sent Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust to help the Jews reach Israel."

I really hope we can all get an understanding on this one. He rejected it when the guy turned out to be a bad apple.

Do you want me to go into an in-depth list of Obama's endorsements?

Didn't think so :biggrin:
Political Adviser for Hamas, Parliament speaker of Iran, North Korean government, Colombia guerilla terrorist chief, leader of the Nation of Islam, and Fidel Castro. Do you think these people and orginizations want good things to happen to America? :no: Here's the kicker. "The Obama campaign declined to comment for this story." Why didn't Obama reject the endorsements?
greenhead14
hunter

Postby scientia » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Who cares what some fool says in order to get some free press (which you just facilitated with your post)? As they quote former President Ronald Reagan in the fox news article "They endorse me. I don't endorse them." Neither McCain nor Obama has any control over what these individuals and groups say in order to get noticed by the world.

"The Obama campaign declined to comment for this story. The McCain campaign did not respond to a request for comment." I agree with both campaigns that this article is not worth spending any time on, both candidates have more important things to do. Just like McCain's endorsement by someone who thinks "God sent Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust to help the Jews reach Isreal" has nothing to do with what McCain believes, endorsements by a political advisor for hamas, etc. tells us nothing about what Obama believes.

How about focusing on what each candidate proposes in terms of how to tackle the many problems that this country faces? Whichever candidate you believe has better ideas and is better prepared for the job is your choice and I respect your opinion. Tossing out rude comments about the intelligence of some group does nothing to move this discussion forward. Frankly, I am more impressed with individuals (from either side of the aisle) who realize that none of us have all of the "best answers" and that democracy works most effectively when we respectfully debate the issues in order to come to solutions that are best for the country. It is not about "beating" those $*&@ conservatives or liberals, but about finding ways to improve everyone's lives.
Scientia
scientia
hunter

Postby xj76prq » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:25 am

Fear is a very profitable industry in America. Its one of the main tools in the 'pubs toolbox. Glad you're terrified. This will lead to other examples of good decision making on your part. You will continue to do exactly what the fear mongers want you to do.
"People would rather die than think. And, often, they do.

----Bertrand Russell
xj76prq
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:38 am

xj76prq wrote:Fear is a very profitable industry in America. Its one of the main tools in the 'pubs toolbox. Glad you're terrified. This will lead to other examples of good decision making on your part. You will continue to do exactly what the fear mongers want you to do.

12 posts, thats 12 posts xj and all of them in the Controversial Issues forum. Again, do you hunt at all? Do you plan to post anywhere else on this Duck Hunting Forum?

At least go to your state forum and post something political or at least admit you don't hunt.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby xj76prq » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 am

Yes I hunt. Why do you care? Do I have to hunt or post something about hunting to legitimize myself to you? I could care less.
"People would rather die than think. And, often, they do.

----Bertrand Russell
xj76prq
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:22 am

xj76prq wrote:Yes I hunt. Why do you care? Do I have to hunt or post something about hunting to legitimize myself to you? I could care less.

It just seems odd, I joined this forum to talk duck hunting and shotguns with the duck hunting community. I was a member of this forum for almost a year before i ever touched the controversial issues section.

I had just assumed that you never went hunting, but happened to spear fish with your grandpa as a kid. And that since you lived in the City, albeit one next to a large body of water, you didn't have many opportunities to hunt and fish. :rofl: :rofl:
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby greenhead14 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:48 am

xj76prq wrote:Yes I hunt.

What, conservatives? :rofl:
greenhead14
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:15 am

xj76prq wrote:Fear is a very profitable industry in America. Its one of the main tools in the 'pubs toolbox. Glad you're terrified. This will lead to other examples of good decision making on your part. You will continue to do exactly what the fear mongers want you to do.

Funny, the Dems have been trying to scare the elderly, the poor, the working class, minorities, and college students since I can remember. Guess you're right, fear is profitable. I'm sure the old woman who is scared into voting blue because she thinks she's going to be eating cat food when the evil Republicans get rid of her social security is making excellent, well-informed descisions.

xj76prq wrote:Yes I hunt. Why do you care? Do I have to hunt or post something about hunting to legitimize myself to you? I could care less.

It's just on this site, you have hunters, and you have trolls. Since you haven't posted anything concerning hunting at all, you appear to fall into the latter category. Which would be sad. Because it would mean you have nothing better to do than to spend time on a forum where you won't actually ever contribute anything constructive, just to argue with people over the internet.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby jehler » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:28 pm

xj76prq wrote:Fear is a very profitable industry in America.
he's right, just look at scary movies and spooky masks
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Return to Controversial Issues Forum