Liar..liar....pants on fire......oooops !!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby GroundSwatter » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:57 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:I was scanning through all the posts from the weekend and saw the response to me and just hit quote and typed. I actually thought it was a serious, but odd response. Obviously, I knew you weren't serious. I just missed that it was you. :stouff:

:rofl: :rofl:

It was a great response to a sarcastic one.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Obama said:

The mortgage bailout is not going to bailout the irresponsible. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Liar..liar....just who in the hell are we bailing out? the responsible homeowners who are making their payments on time? I don't think so. :rolleyes:

liar...liar...pants on fire. :yes: :yes: :yes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Fact: the guy has lied to your face already.
Example: "No earmarks or pork in this bill"

Is that cause for impeachment or freaking out? No. But it sure gives you some colors to start painting a picture.

Last edited by Indaswamp on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Great Sno - it will really open your eyes to what's behind our present economic situation. I had to watch it in segments - you won't look at party politics the same again. . . I watched it when I could - It'd be cool to download and burn to a DVD. . .

The documentary can be found at:

http://themoneymasters.com

They have it on DVD. You are very correct Mac, I will never look at party politics the same ever again, party affiliation is secondary once someone truly grasps the power of the international bankers and their control of the money supply. I'm glad you get it. :hijacked:

Great thread BTW.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: Liar..liar....pants on fire......oooops !!!

Postby DuckinFool » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Obama said:

"I will go over every piece of legislation line by line and will veto all earmarks and pork barrel spending will end"

What do I see on my tv this morning but ol Porkulus himself flip flopping all over himself in a way that would make John Kerry himself proud trying to excuse the massive pork bill with 9,000 earmarks as necessary and then signing it as is.

Liar...liar......Chicago crooks pants on fire !!!! :lol3: :yes: :lol3: :yes:

Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:01 pm

DuckinFool wrote:Now surely the Prez did not go on national tv and tell the American people a fat whopper did he? :yes:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... illar.html
D'oh! Caterpillar CEO Contradicts President on Whether Stimulus Will Allow Him to Re-Hire Laid Off Workers
February 12, 2009 6:16 PM

EAST PEORIA, ILL. -- President Obama today repeated the claim we asked about yesterday at the press briefing that Jim Owens, the CEO of Caterpillar, Inc., "said that if Congress passes our plan, this company will be able to rehire some of the folks who were just laid off."Caterpillar announced 22,000 layoffs last month.But after the president left the event, Owens said the exact opposite.Asked if the stimulus package would be able to stop the 22,000 layoffs or not, Owens said, "I think realistically no. The truth is we're going to have more layoffs before we start hiring again""It is going to take some time before that stimulus bill" means re-hiring, he said.Owens supports the stimulus plan, but said it would take some time to have an impact on his industry and "is a little light on the heavy construction."- jpt

Just spoke to my son in law who is an engineer with CAT. 2,000 more layoffs planned.

Liar...liar pants on fire
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:21 pm

sorry to hear your son-in-law and daughter may be having some difficulty. It will get worse before it gets better, Obama said that and everyone with any common sense agrees.

if he's a mechanical engineer (or just a good engineer) there will be lots of energy related opportunities for at leat the next 2 years, and probably well beyond. It will eally take off if the tax code is modified with tax credits or some mechanism to incent energy efficiency in homes and businesses...and the freakin' banks start lending!

It may well be that utilities will begin to finance, or simply pay for, long term efficiency improvements; if their tariff rates are decoupled. Decoupling is coming along with implementation of the the Plan for an Energy Efficient America. If that comes about those who tarry will pay more while those who get with the program and save energy will also pay more per kWh or therm but will use less so it balances out.

Make lemonade out of lemons.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 pm

So the gov will not only tell you how much energy you can use but if they think you are using to much they can turn it down! Ya sounds great. :lol3: Thats awesome if you have a sick baby and its hot out you cant turn the AC up to get her to sleep. Sounds like a brilliant plan.

For all those libbies that are all about privacy and patriot act this and that. You would let the gov in your living room and telling you not only how to live your life but reprimanding you if you dont listen to the all powerfull OZ!!! Sorry Mike Foxtrots you work for me. I dont work for you.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:50 pm

dudejcb wrote:if he's a mechanical engineer (or just a good engineer) there will be lots of energy related opportunities for at leat the next 2 years, and probably well beyond. It will eally take off if the tax code is modified with tax credits or some mechanism to incent energy efficiency in homes and businesses...and the freakin' banks start lending!
Here we go again. The government subsidizing unsound investments. Oh, that's right. They are going to get it right this time around :no: :no: :no:
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:40 pm

dudejcb wrote:sorry to hear your son-in-law and daughter may be having some difficulty. It will get worse before it gets better, Obama said that and everyone with any common sense agrees.

if he's a mechanical engineer (or just a good engineer) there will be lots of energy related opportunities for at leat the next 2 years, and probably well beyond. It will eally take off if the tax code is modified with tax credits or some mechanism to incent energy efficiency in homes and businesses...and the freakin' banks start lending!

It may well be that utilities will begin to finance, or simply pay for, long term efficiency improvements; if their tariff rates are decoupled. Decoupling is coming along with implementation of the the Plan for an Energy Efficient America. If that comes about those who tarry will pay more while those who get with the program and save energy will also pay more per kWh or therm but will use less so it balances out.

Make lemonade out of lemons.

Son in law not losing job. He was just sent to England in January for a three years stint. The 2000 jobs are mostly union labor. The union would not agree to concessions to help prevent the job cuts.

Well I guess by now everybody has figured out where I am going on vacation this summer. :yes:
DuckinFool
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum