Favorite TV show "24" pisses me off. . .

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Favorite TV show "24" pisses me off. . .

Postby MacMan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 am

I don't watch many serial type shows - mostly news or sports; although, I do watch 24 - It's movie quality in serial format and it has just enough realism to make it exciting - especially in these days and times. The last two weeks right at the end a main charcater had a 15 second spot "selling" global warming - this thoroughly pissed me off - I watch a show like this for entertainment NOT indoctrination. My brother, who's been on the fence a bit about these coming days called me and recognized it for what it was. . . Folks - if this issue has already made it this far - you can bank it - it's all but finished. That's why I hate the libs/left so much - they decide it and it's done. . . I will be writing Fox to let them know.

FOX = Full of eXcrement Broadcast system
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Re: Favorite TV show "24" pisses me off. . .

Postby jrockncash » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:49 am

You should of clued in when Jeanine Garafalo was playing a major role this season. For the first 4 episodes my wife was getting mad at me because everytime she came on screen I would make puke sounds until she left. At first I did it because I hate her, then I did it because it made my wife laugh.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby MacMan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:57 am

jrockncash wrote:You should of clued in when Jeanine Garafalo was playing a major role this season. For the first 4 episodes my wife was getting mad at me because everytime she came on screen I would make puke sounds until she left. At first I did it because I hate her, then I did it because it made my wife laugh.

Man - I am so out of touch when it comes to actors etc. . . I don't know much about her - I did however hear someone else in the gym talking about her in a negative way. I'd like for Americans to boycot the movies for about a month - that'd change something.
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:07 pm

She recently compared women that listen to Rush to women that loved Hitler. She is also a militant atheist.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby MacMan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:18 pm

jrockncash wrote:She recently compared women that listen to Rush to women that loved Hitler. She is also a militant atheist.

Great. . . maybe she'll be knocked off on the show! I cannot believe how the media machine has gone after Rush - and stuff that he's dealt with in the past especially - And you don't hear much about the sins of lib's. Screw'em
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Mac:

I quit going to movies about four years ago, Buying a movie ticket is about like a direct donation to the democratic party. Americans are cutting back on hollywood and that is why hollywood is producing movies for the foreign markets, their America bashing will also sell really well over seas.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Postby MacMan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Yea BM - it's not something that I frequent anyway - AND that's only if there's a woman in my life. . . So, I cannot remember my last movie - but, when I did take someone it was always one of encouragment, Christian overtone or a benefit in some form or fashion. Now it's time that "we" freedomFolks break the addiction to many forms of media and past-times that don't benefit the cause.
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby SimpleMan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:08 pm

I was watching '24' as well last night , what a crock of BS for Fox to be promoting Global WARMING as if the world was going to come to an end . It is a great show , I watch it every season , but PLEASE-PLEASE leave out politics for just an hour or two . If Fox wants to promote an idea to save this country it should be Christianity ! Why ? For one , it involves FAMILY ! YES FAMILY ! I want hi-JACK the thread , it's just a quick bite for thought. :lol:
SimpleMan
hunter

Postby MacMan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm

SimpleMan wrote:I was watching '24' as well last night , what a crock of BS for Fox to be promoting Global WARMING as if the world was going to come to an end . It is a great show , I watch it every season , but PLEASE-PLEASE leave out politics for just an hour or two . If Fox wants to promote an idea to save this country it should be Christianity ! Why ? For one it involves FAMILY ! YES FAMILY ! I want hi-JACK the thread , it's just a quick bite for thought. :lol:

Hey man, that was the purpose of this thread - precisely what you've said. . . And, if you truly wish to leave out the politics, please email, call, fax or whatever to FOX and tell them so. I don't wish to have it either - however, this is our society - airwaves are liberal. Liberal = evil (ultimately). That's a debate.
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby SimpleMan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey macman , I agree most of the airwaves and tv are in the tank for Congress and Osama. And yes , I do send emails to tv stations and most of all - anyone that represents NC in politics . The MINORITY gets things done becacuse the MAJORITY are quiet ! LETS MAKE SOME NOISE - A GREAT BIG TEA PARTY SOUNDS WONDERFUL TO ME ! I would love to make out the list for the overboards .haha
SimpleMan
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum